Everything I ever love is gone.....what do I do?

Everything I ever love is gone.....what do I do? (one-shot)

 DongJun lays there on the bed and closes his eyes. Once they close the flash back begin's. 

                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DongJun was sitting there at his aunts wedding, when his sister came to him with her friend. "Oppa meet my friend you."

DongJun look's up at you and smiles "Hello you, I'm DongJun" DongJun took out his hand and you shook it. After the wedding you and DongJun's sister stayed for a while with Dongjun.

DongJun looks at you "So Nana took you here, right you?"

You look at him "Yeah."

DongJun nods "How did you and my sister meet?"

You thought "Hmmm in 6th grade when she was a transfer student."

DongJun nods again. You look at him "DongJun-ah?"

DongJun looks at you "You can call me oppa if you want."

You look at him and had a warm smile on your face. DongJun "Umm so how many people do you have in your family?"

You look at him then at your feet. "Just me...."

"Oh Is that good or bad?"

"You shrug "It's good and bad."

"Why? I mean how?"

"Well you can be lonely most of the time, when your parents aren't home."

DongJun "If your lonely, I can send you my sister." You laughed and shook your head, "No you need your sister, Nana's very helpful."

DongJun scoffs "Hey are you free next week?" You nod. DongJun smiles "Will you go camping with my family and you know Nana."

You look at him "Is it okay with your parents?" DongJun nods and took your hand, "Why don't we find out." You follow DongJun to his parents. "Omma, Appa, can you come with us to camp?" Nana looks at DongJun and backed him up "Yeah it'll be fun with you." Both parents nod and asked you if you wanted to go. After the wedding ceremony you sat with Nana's family, and ate the delicious cake.

                                         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You where in Nana's room helping her pack her clothes for the camp.

"hmm you do you think this'll match me and the nature?"

You look at her and nod. Nana shrugs and threw the outfit back in the dresser. DongJun opens the door "Are you done yet?" Nana looks at you and shook her head. "Hello DongJun oppa." DongJun looks at you and smile "Hello you, how you been?"

"Good like always."

"Still lonely?"

You shook your head "No not anymore after I've meet oppa."

DongJun smiles and told you that he needs to talk to you.

--Outside Nana's room--

"you I was wondering if....if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

You look at him with your sparkly eyes, "Do you like me that way?" DongJun nods. "So what's the answer?" You nod at him. DongJun smiles and fist pump. He took you outside to see his doggie name Donghoon. After 20 mins Nana came out of her room with her luggage. You and DongJun sat next to each other in his parents bus.

Nana looks at you two "You guy's are dating huh?" You smile and slowly nod.

Hope you liked it!! Sorry if it was boring