4

I Don't Want Anybody Else

After their shower, Hyuna and Sera were very close. The other members of the group started to notice.

"Do you think Sera got Hyuna a new cat?" Kyungri whispered.

"I don't know, but there's a cupcake in the fridge that I really want." Sungah said, pushing Kyungri away.

Sera and Hyuna came into the living room together and sat down on the couch. Sera was playing with Hyuna's hair whilst Hyuna was looking quite sleepy.

Just then, Erin came in through the front door dragging someone with her. Sam.

"Hello, I'm Lee Hyunjoooo-" Sam started.

"They know who you are, you used to live here idiot." Erin said, then she took Sam into her room.

"If you were tired, you should've just gone to bed.." Sera mumbled, Hyuna's hair slowly.

"No.. It's okay.. I want to stay with you.." Hyuna said with her eyes half open.

"But you're tired.. Come on." Sera said, getting up.

She picked Hyuna up and carried her away. Sungah came out of the kitchen.

"That was a great cupcake." She said.

"All you care about is food." Said Kyungri with a frown, then she walked off, Sungah following behind happily talking about the cupcake.

 

For the next few days, Sera had a schedule. One day when she came in from the cold and rain outside, Hyuna was bending over to pick Moya up. Sera ended up seeing right down Hyuna's shirt.

"Uh.." Sera stopped.

"What? Sera, go and have a shower. I'll get some blankets for you." Said Hyuna, standing up straight with Moya in her arms who was trying to wiggle away.

"Come with me unnie.." Sera said.

Hyuna went and put Moya back in her room with Hoya, then had a warm shower with Sera. After that, they sat on the couch together under some blankets.

"Sera.. Can we.." Hyuna looked down.

"Can we what? What do you want to do?" Sera asked.

"K.. Kiss.." Hyuna mumbled shyly.

Sera giggled. "Of course~"

Sera leant closer and kissed Hyuna. They ended up having an intense makeout session. Hyuna was on top of Sera when the front door opened and Erin came in.

"Hello ev- Oh." Erin stopped awkwardly quickly ran to her room.

"You.. You d-don't think she'll tell anyone right?" Hyuna looked at Sera nervously.

"No.. She's not like that.. Hyuna.. Touch me.." Sera let out a soft moan.

The door opened again as they kissed. This time, it was Sungah and Kyungri. When Kyungri saw, she gasped and dropped everything in her hands.

"..You idiot! The cupcakes!" Sungah hissed at Kyungri, then she picked up one of the bags and ran off with it.

"I.. I.. I.." Kyungri kept repeating the same letter.

"Go away Kyungri.." Sera said, looking over at the shocked younger girl in the doorway.

"Oh.. Yes.. Sorry.." Kyungri picked up everything else and went to her room.

"Maybe here isn't a good place Hyuna.." Sera said.

"I agree.. Let's go to your room.." Said Hyuna, picking Sera up.

After they had gone, Erin, Sungah and Kyungri came out of their rooms.

"Oh my god, something is going on with them." Kyungri started.

"I know right! I think they went to Sera's room. I wanna know what they're doing." Erin said.

"This cupcake is delicious.." Sungah mumbled, with a face full of icing from the cupcake.

Kyungri and Erin got up and went to Sera's door and listened in. They could hear the voices of Sera and Hyuna.

"Does it hurt..?"

"No.. Unnie.. Keep going.. Please.."

There were a few moans.

"Do you think they're-" Kyungri stopped.

"KYUNGRI, COME TRY THIS CUPCAKE!" Sungah yelled.

Kyungri ignored Sungah. She and Erin stood there for ten minutes until the stopped and the sound of breathless voices came from inside the room.

"What should we tell them? They saw us.."

"Tell them there's nothing going on between us. They might not believe us, but we'll have to try and make it believeable."

But Erin had got her phone out now and was recording the entire conversation. She knew that this would come in use. Sungah got up from the couch and grabbed Kyungri's arm.

"Try this cupcake." She said, waving a cupcake around at Kyungri.

"No. I'm on a diet." Said Kyungri, then she went into her room but Sungah followed her, still waving it around.