3

I Don't Want Anybody Else

The Dream

Hyuna was sat down with Minha. They were at some kind of faire at a pier. And for some reason Hyuna was wearing her outfit from Ticket. Minha left to get something and Sera approached, she was also wearing her outfit from Ticket.

"Hyuna~" Sera said happily, sitting on the older girl's lap.

Without any warning, Sera leant closer and kissed her. The kissing lead to an intense makeout session.

"Sera! Sera. S-Sera.."

 

Reality

Hyuna woke up from her nap. Sera was sat next to her. It seemed that she'd fallen asleep on the couch.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Sera asked, frowning.

"No. Why?" Hyuna sat up slowly.

"You were wiggling around and stuff.." Sera said.

"I had a good sleep.." Hyuna said. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to have a shower."

Hyuna got up and went into the bathroom and showered, but also released the tension building up inside her from the dream. Sera walked around the dorm a few times, listening to the sounds in the different rooms. Kyungri and Sungah were fighting over something, Hyemi and Minha were having a deep talk about dogs and Erin was on the phone, to Sam probably. When Sera passed the bathroom, she heard noises. Hyuna sounded like she was in pain.

"Hyuna, are you okay in there?" Sera asked.

"Ahh.." Another moan came from in the bathroom.

"Hyuna..?" Sera started to feel scared. This time there was no response. "..Hyuna, I'm coming in."

Sera opened the door and saw the shape of Hyuna behind the shower curtain.

"..Who's there?" Hyuna asked, peeking her head out. "Oh. Sera. What are you doing..?"

"Are you okay?" Sera asked, moving closer.

Hyuna stared at her for a moment, then spoke. "..Sera. Let's shower together. I need help washing my back. My arms don't reach."

"Uhm.. Sure." Sera said, then she started to undress.

When Sera got in the shower, Hyuna had to turn away so she didn't stare.

"S-Sera.. Please wash my back.." Hyuna said quietly.

Sera took the soap and started to rub her hands against Hyuna's back, washing the older girl. A few minutes later, Sera took her hands away.

"Done~"

"Carry on.. I like how it feels.." Hyuna mumbled.

"Mhmm.. Okay.." Sera moved closer and repeated the same movements.

Hyuna felt so relaxed that she lost her balance and ended up falling. Sera held onto her and Hyuna spun her body around and looked up at Sera. Hyuna leant closer.

"I.. I've always wanted to kiss you.." She said.

"Then do it." Sera said, smiling softly.

So Hyuna started to kiss Sera, and to her surprise, Sera kissed back too.