2

I Don't Want Anybody Else

Sungah was rolling around on the living room floor. Erin came in.

"You're going to get your gayness all over the floor, woman." Erin said, poking Sungah with her toes.

"Our dorm is gay enough already. I'm contributing to it." Said Sungah, then she rolled off into the kitchen to find some food.

Hyuna was lying on the couch with her earphones in listening to music. Her eyes were closed so she had no idea Erin was there. And for some reason, Erin didn't notice Hyuna was there either because she ended up sitting on her.

"What is thi- Hyuna!" Erin stood up quickly.

"..Do I look like a couch to you." Hyuna frowned at Erin.

"I didn't see you. Sorry." Said Erin.

"It's okay.." Hyuna made some room on the couch and Erin sat down.

"So what's up? You're never on the couch. Did your cats start humping each other?" Erin asked.

"..No.. I came in and just happened to lie here." Said Hyuna. "Hoya and Moya are more sophisticated than that."

"Sera's dog humped me yesterday. It was terrifying." Erin said.

Sera had a dog called Dolce. Dolce hated Hyuna and her cats and often tried to hurt Hoya and Moya. Hyuna never let her cats out of her room after that because she didn't trust Dolce. She began to think if Sera's feelings were like Dolce's. Did Sera hate her?

"...Sera's never humped me-" Hyuna stopped, realising what she said. "I mean.. Sera's dog.. Yeah.."

"Well I'm glad about both of those things. If Sera was going around humping everyone like her dog, I'd be worried." Erin said, then she got a text. "Oh. Sam needs me. I'll talk to you later Hyuna." She said, then she got up and left.

Hyuna closed her eyes again and turned the volume of her music up. A few minutes later, Kyungri entered and actually dived on Hyuna, not realising she was there too.

"Unnie! I'm sorry!" Kyungri gasped.

Hyuna opened her eyes and stared at Kyungri.

"Are you blind? Do I blend in with this couch so well?" Hyuna sighed.

"I'm sorry unnie.. Let me kiss it better.." Kyungri leant closer and started to kiss Hyuna all over.

"HEY, TODAY ISN'T YOUR DAY!" An outraged Sungah ran in and tugged Kyungri away.

"You weren't here though.." Kyungri groaned as Sungah dragged Kyungri into her room with a mouth full of food.

About an hour later, Minha and Hyemi came in. Hyuna was asleep by now.

"Let's take pictures of her.." Hyemi whispered.

So they ended up taking many pictures of Hyuna sleeping, then they had a group photo and then they went into their own room.

The next person to enter the room was Sera. She saw Hyuna sleeping on the couch and decided to wake her up or else she'd probably be there all day.

"Hyuna.. Wake up.." Sera said softly, leaning closer to the older girl.

"Mhmm.." Hyuna rolled over, not wanting to wake up.

"Hyuna, please." Sera gently shook Hyuna.

Hyuna opened her eyes slowly and looked up at Sera, then looked down again quickly.

"..Hi.." Hyuna mumbled awkwardly.

"I thought I should wake you up, the couch isn't the place to sleep. The other girls will bother you." Said Sera.

"They already did.. Well.. Erin sat on me and Kyungri dived on me, then Sungah came in yelling and stuff. I don't know about the maknaes.." Hyuna sat up slowly.

"I'll take you to your room, you can carry on sleeping there." Sera helped Hyuna get up and held onto the older girl's arm.

When they entered Hyuna's room. They were greeted by Hoya and Moya who instantly ran out of the room to explore the rest of the dorm. Hyuna lay down on the bed slowly and Sera sat on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks for waking me up.." Hyuna said quietly.

"I was just helping. Is there any time you want to be woken up by?" Sera asked.

Hyuna shook her head. "Just leave me here to sleep for a while."

Sera nodded, then got up and left. Hyuna was asleep in a matter of seconds.

An hour later, Sera returned to check on her. She was worried about the older girl. She seemed different lately. Quiet. Something wasn't quite right. She noticed how Hyuna was around the other girls, but she acted completely different around Sera. The truth was, Sera craved Hyuna's attention. Something she could never get. Whenever she tried to talk to Hyuna, things got so awkward. Hyuna wouldn't even look at her. Sera wondered if Hyuna hated her. She just wanted to know what was wrong with her friend.

Sera ended up lying next to Hyuna, and she fell asleep curled up close to the older girl. Her boyfriend never did this with her. It was only about the . Sera wanted to be loved. She hadn't felt it in such a long time.

A while later, Hyuna woke up. She looked down to see Sera curled up next to her. She was confused at first. How did Sera even end up there? But then she didn't care. Sera was there next to her and that was all that mattered.