1

I Don't Want Anybody Else

Hyuna sat on her bed with her cats.

"At least you two love me.." She mumbled, both of the cats.

There was a knock at the door and Kyungri entered.

"Unnie, I need some help with some work. I tried to ask Sera unnie, but her boyfriend called and now she won't get off the phone." Said Kyungri, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh.. Sure." Said Hyuna.

Kyungri handed her the folder and started to help her with her work, but she couldn't help not thinking about Sera. All she ever thought about was Sera. She even dreamt about Sera.

"Unnie.. Why did you stop writing? Unnie? Moon? Hyuna!" Kyungri flicked Hyuna's head.

"Huh? What did you say?" Hyuna asked, frowning.

"Why did you stop writing? Is there something wrong unnie?" Kyungri asked, looking concerned. "You haven't been yourself lately unnie.."

"I'm fine.." Hyuna mumbled.

"You're not. Are you lonely? I told you to come and talk with us all. You shouldn't be alone watching documentaries." Kyungri said, leaning closer. "I can make you feel good unnie.. You won't be lonely for tonight.."

Kyungri pushed the folder onto the floor and started to kiss Hyuna. She was one of Hyuna's many admirers. Tuesday night was always the night Kyungri came into her room to pleasure the older girl. Hyuna went along with it, she didn't want to hurt Kyungri's feelings. After Kyungri was done, the younger girl fell asleep in Hyuna's arms. Usually Hyuna fell asleep too, but tonight there was something really on her mind. She got dressed again and wrapped Kyungri up in a blanket and carried her back to her room that she shared with Sungah. And of course, the Fijian girl was there eating food on her bed.

"Hi!" Sungah said cheerfully.

"Hey Sungah.. Please could you dress Kyungri? I would, but my hands are too cold and it'd wake her up." Said Hyuna, gently laying Kyungri down on her bed.

"Yeah, sure." Sungah said. Sungah loved to touch the other members, she enjoyed Tuesdays a lot because she got to dress Kyungri every Tuesday night.

"Thanks.." Hyuna said quietly, then she left and went to sit on the couch.

Hyuna sat there for a few hours watching TV. It was almost 4am when Sera came out of her room.

"Hyuna..? What are you doing?" Sera asked. "Are you sick? Did someone hurt you?" She sat next to Hyuna.

"No. I can't sleep. Why are you awake?" Hyuna asked.

"Same reason. You look really tired, Hyuna." Sera said. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine.." Hyuna said.

But the truth was she wasn't. She wanted to hug Sera, snuggle close to her, kiss her, never let go of her. She was jealous of the other members and how they were all so close to her. They could all hug Sera whenever they wanted, but Hyuna was too awkward. She was worried that Sera would find out about her feelings and wouldn't want to be her friend anymore. As the two oldest members of Nine Muses, they should've been close because they were meant to look after the others, but the reality was they were distant. Ever since Sera got a boyfriend, they stopped having normal conversations.

"You don't look fine.." Sera mumbled.

There was an awkward silence. Both girls stared at the TV and didn't talk again. It was only when she heard the quiet snores of Sera that Hyuna could admire the girl. She loved everything about Sera. She wished that Sera could be hers..

Hyuna picked Sera up slowly and carried her into her room which she used to share with Eunji until the other girl left. Hyuna lay Sera carefully on the bed and made sure Sera was comfy.

"Goodnight Sera.." Hyuna whispered, then she kissed Sera's forehead. "I hope one day you'll realise how I feel for you.."