Our Innocence~ (White Carnation)

The Empty Garden

January 26, 2009

 
"Ya! S-stop t-that!" She said with a sweet laugh following after it. I was tickling this girl, though I couldn't see her face clearly. I was smiling widely, I could feel the love I felt for her... It felt so real. 
 
I hugged her tightly, as I stopped tickling her; the sound of our heavy breaths resonated around the room as we lay on the couch in each other's embrace. Light leaked through the room, she turned around to face me as our lips started moving closer and closer... "YA! STOP THAT!!!" 
 
And then I woke up lying on the floor in pain, as I clutched my head. "What the hell?" I exclaimed, opening my eyes slowly to see Donghae looking at my strangely. "Exactly, my words." He said "shivering" in disgust, as he laughed at me. So, it really was a dream..Though who was that girl?
 
"Whatever man," I mumbled, standing up; sitting on my bed I glanced outside to see the early morning light coming through but I noticed a figure moving across the grounds. It was Hyun Ae. Why was she out this early in the morning? Where's she going? All these thoughts ran through my head, I quickly rushed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I didn't even notice that Donghae was talking to me the whole time, when I did, he smacked me on the head, HARD. I groaned and glared at him, he rolled his eyes.
 
"Don't forget to change," Donghae advised with a smirk, walking out the door. I blinked, looking down at what I was wearing, I was just wearing my boxers. Phew, that fish is helpful at times. I quickly changed into a clean set of clothes and ran out the door to catch up with her. She was jogging while listening to her headphones, the sound was reallyh loud and I could hear the song, it was a soft ballad, though it sounded heart-clenching. I glanced at Hyun Ae's face, she looked deep in thought, she hadn't even noticed me. I waved my hand in front of her face, which made her scream in surprise as she started to fall forward after tripping over her own feet. I immediately grabbed her wrist as we fell backwards; her landing on her bottom while I fell on my back but with my elbows supporting me. I groaned in pain, I must've scratched my elbows. Hyun Ae took out her earphones immediately but paused when she realized our hands were still enterwined, we both stared at our enterwined hands. I could feel this jolt run through me, we let go of our hands in a rush, looking away from each other.
 
I bet my face was very, very red. I glanced at her, to see her holding her cheeks shyly as her cheeks turned pink. I chuckled, she looked so cute. Okay, I admit, she is cute...Wait, fine! Very attractive! Way better than those s I used to "hang-out" with.
 
"S-so, what are you doing out here so early?" I asked her, hoping to break the awkward silence that enveloped us. I rubbed the back of my head nervously, as I sat down beside her. She turned to me with her big eyes before looking away.
 
"I'm heading to my bakery," Hyun Ae said in a small voice, luckily I heard her. I nodded, standing up I held a hand out for her with a warm smile; she looked up at me curiously before shyly taking my hand. I helped her onto her feet, as we slowly got over the awkwardness. "Thanks, sorry you got hurt because of my clumsiness." She said, biting her lip as peeked at me. I smiled at her, shaking my head. She didn't need to thank me.
 
"No problem, and it's okay. Just a scratch!" I said with a small laugh. Even though it was just a scratch, it still stung quite a bit. She looked at me disbelievingly.
 
"Aigoo~ Don't be stubborn, it might get infected. Come," Hyun Ae said, lightly pulling me by the arm as we stopped at the edge of a river. She took out her hanky, dipping it into the water as she wiped the blood off of my elbows. I watched her determined face while she treated my scratches carefully, she'd apologize when ever I'd hiss lightly when she applied some medicine. Apparently, she carried around a small medi-kit in her bag since she tripped often, getting bruises or wounds.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
White Carnation symbolizes sweet and lovely, innocence, pure love, faithfulness