Can't Stop Thinking About You (Violet Rose)

The Empty Garden

 

January 25, 2009
 
             What was with it and those eyes? It's like they were staring deep into my soul yet they were hypnotizing. Unconsciously, my legs moved me even closer to them until I was standing right in front of her. What was wrong with me? Everyone stood staring at me as if I was crazy, except her. She stood giving a small laugh before waving.
 
             "Hey! Don't mind those guys, their too mature. My name's Lim Hyun Ae! What's yours?" Hyun Ae asked, she smiled like there was no tomorrow. It sent my stomach in a whirl with butterflies. I just met her! There is seriously, something wrong with me.
 
           "Uhm, hi. My name is Lee Hyuk Jae, but I prefer to be called Eunhyuk." I said in a nervous voice, I should really stop getting shy with new people. I nervously rubbed my neck, now that I look at her, she is quite pretty. . .
 
           "Nice meeting you, Eunhyuk." Hyun Ae grinned before hugging Leeteuk and greeting all of the other members. Her friends on the porch semi-glared at me. They probably think I'm crazy! I do too, though.
 
           "Monkey, what was that?!" Donghae smirked, knowing all too well what it was. Yes, it was me THE Eunhyuk running up to a really pretty girl. I glared at Donghae and chased him around laughing, everyone shook their heads and laughed at us.
 
         "Hey! No fair, I wanna join too!" Hyun Ae exclaimed playfully as she pouted and laughed. Everyone stared at her as if she was crazy, but I didn't think she was. "J-just kidding!" She suddenly said before finding the ground really interesting.
 
          "Well, ignoring that. Let's start with introductions." Another girl said, she seemed a little, diva-ish. I looked at Donghae to see him staring at her as if she were an angel. I rolled my eyes at him, but at least I get to about it. Now that I think about it, Hyun Ae has a pretty smile---
 
           AISH. What was I thinking?! But she has a cute dimple. Aghh, the hang-over is not helping me at all. I better get some rest. 
 
           "My name's Kwon Mi Chang." The diva-ish girl said. She had a nice eye smile that Donghae whispered to me about. Ha! Look at him. 
 
           "Mine's Kim Ha Neul." A rather short and foreign looking girl said, she looked like the silent type but her smirk said otherwise.
 
            "Mine's Lee Yun Hee!" A young girl said, she had a pretty smile but there was this nagging feeling like there was a sense of mishcievousness about her. She reminds me of Leeteuk-hyung in a way. 
 
            "My name's Lim Tae Rung." A bad-boy looking guy said, he looked bored out of his mind. He seems rude. Wait, did he say LIM?! Don't tell me this rude guy is related to Hyun Ae?! Her older brother?! 
 
            "Yah! Tae, be nice. Don't be rude, or you're so dead." Hyun Ae scolded as she glared at Tae Rung. The glare didn't really affect us but it seemed to send chills down Tae Rung.
 
           "Y-yeash. Sorry, noona!" Tae Rung stuttered as his eyes widened in slight fright. Ah, he's her younger brother.
 
            "And finally, I'm Yun Kyong Jun." A tall guy said, not to sound gay but he was kinda good-looking. I'm not gay! Just saying. Then everyone started introducing themselves. I noticed that Hyun Ae stood silently and kept staring at the path that led to the forest. She seemed like she had a great longing to go there. Her friends were too busy talking with all my other members. I was too tired to talk, so me, Hyun Ae, Hangeng, and Kibum just stood in silence. 
 
         "Hyun Ae! Why don't you take them to their rooms, their tired I bet!" Kyong Jun suggested or ordered to Hyun Ae, she blinked and stared at us before nodding. She helped us with our small luggage despite our protests. We just stared at and shrugged. I didn't want to bother her, and I'm sure Hangeng and Kibum didn't want to bother her too.
 
          Why did she suddenly turn quiet? She was all happy just a few moments ago. One look at that path, and she turns into this. What's with that path way? I shouldn't really over think. Maybe, she just remembered something? I wish she'd go back to smiling. It makes me happy somehow. It's like I was engulfed in a warm feeling, like I'm standing on the sun-- Wait it probably sounds cheesy right? Aghh! What's wrong with me?! 
 
           "Ow." I groaned as I held my head in pain, all this thinking is making my hang-over even worse. I just noticed that I was the only one standing with Hyun Ae, she stared at me blankly but her eyes showed concern. Ah, I was probably spacing out. I smiled at her reassuringly, which she returned unsurely.
 
            "Here's your room." She said softly as she opened the door. I just noticed how huge this house is.
 
            "Uhm," I trailed off wanting to ask who owned this house but finding the words stuck. She chuckled lightly. 
 
            "You're probably thinking that this house is huge and who owns it, right?" Hyun Ae asked in confirmation, with a sweet smile playing upon her lips. I froze, a smile unconsciously tugging my lips upward.
 
            "Yeah, if you don't mind." 
 
            "Nah, it's okay. It was my parent's house." She said smiling widely but I could sense a feeling of sadness behind it; wait, was their house? She tilted her head towards the door in a way to ask permission. I nodded at her, letting her know it was okay to go.
 
             I plomped onto the bed, it creaked a little showing that it was a little old. The room smelt like flowers, it smelt sweet. Now that I remember Hyun Ae smelt like roses.  AHH!! Why can't I get her out of my head. I clutched my head in a comforting brace. Then I heard a small knock on my door, and saw the person who won't leave my mind standing there smiling while holding a bottle of painkillers and a glass of water. Ah, she went to get me some painkillers, that was nice of her.
 
             "Thought you needed these, seeing as you kept holding your head. Hang-over?" Hyun Ae smiled to which I nodded to as she handed me the bottle and a glass of water which I gladly took, our hands brushed softly, sending a shock through my body; Hyun Ae also seemed to freeze giving us the chance to stare into each others eyes. Her eyes were a really pretty gray, they were mixed with some brown and blue giving it a twist. We stayed a few minutes just staring into each others eyes until Kyong Jun called us down for dinner. How long have we been here? She jolted from the shock and her cheeks started turning a light shade of pink. 
 
           "U-uhh, w-we should get going n-now." Hyun Ae stuttered she looked frantic and quickly turned around and bumped into the door frame. That was kind of cute.
 
            "Are you okay?" I quickly asked as I held her head looking all over for any bruises or scratches. 
 
            "Oww! That hurt! Y-yeah I'm okay." Hyun Ae said, her face bright red. "That was embarrassing." She mumbled before briskly walking down the hall but stopped and turned around, waiting for me to follow. I laughed and followed behind her as we descended down the stairs to eat dinner.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Violet Rose symbolizes love at first sight. . .