The End and Our Beginning (Amaranth Globe)

The Empty Garden

 

            Rays of light seeped through the dirty glass of a lone greenhouse; everything inside and outside was dead, showing that all of the once beautiful plants weren't taken care of for a long time. The door was pushed open with a noisy swing, and a figure stepped into the small greenhouse with a thoughtful face. He spotted a familiar item that shone through the layers of dust, he picked it up and brushed off the dust.
 
                                                      The item was a silver ring with an engraving of;
                                                                         "Till death do us part."
 
             It was a very bizarre engraving, but the figure holding it softly, thought the opposite. He held the tiny object softly, as if it would break in is hand. All it took was one tear for him to break down in one tear after another. 
 
                                            You might be thinking, why is he crying? Did something happen? 
                                                        You can only find out when he tells you their story.
 
              The falling tears, damped the aged wood as creaks could be here and there when the figure would regain his balance from all of this overwhelming feelings. It hurt too much to keep it in. He couldn't leave his feelings of pain and sorrow cooped up inside him for too long; it was all because of a certain her. No, he wouldn't hate her. He loved loves her. He never regretted the first day he met her. A day he will never forget; the day he met his love.
 
Now he'll tell the story of how he met a girl named Lim Hyun Ae, and how she changed his life, for the better and the worse.
 
January 24, 2009.
 
            I walked through the streets of Seoul with a couple of girls, as I headed towards my buddie's place. Honestly, the city lights at night are beautiful. Just like my dreams of finding someone just for me, but I gave up on hoping and wishing. Which is why I just love fooling around with girls! We just arrived at my buddie's place, and I had both of my arms wrapped around these two girls' waists, and I forgot their names but their hot. 
 
           "Eunhyuk! What took you so long man?" One of my buddies, Kangin hollered while holding a bottle of beer. I chuckled at him before letting go of these two girls to give him a high five, which he returned. 
 
            "I couldn't come here without bringing some hot escorts!" I answered him with a smirk; he laughed then started flirting with one of them. I looked around the party and noticed lots of stuck up and snobby girls all flirting with the guys in their ridiculously short dresses and their faces caked with too much make-up. It kind of disgusted me. 
 
            "Hey monkey, where have you been? I bet you were the one who brought those two chicks." Donghae said as he lazily slung his arm over my shoulders.
 
           "Yeah, I did. By the way, Leeteuk-hyung said something about going out of town in of his texts." I stated, grabbing a beer and lounging on the couch, as he too sat down.
 
          "Hyung, said we'd be going to some countryside town to meet some friends of his. I hope they have a beach!" Donghae said with a sigh. Going to a countryside town wouldn't be that bad, it'd be nice to take a break of the city life for a while. I haven't been to the countryside in a year, so I'm kind of excited. "Hyung also said we should get ready tonight, since we'd be leaving by noon tomorrow."
 
           "Oh okay. Now let's have some fun and get wild fishie!" I suddenly exclaimed laughing as we both headed to the dance floor, to show off our great moves. We continued partying hard into the depths of the night. . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amaranth Globe symbolizes immortal love. . .