Anger and disbelief

Changmin needs saving

Yunho couldnt believe this was happening. He searched from morning until night, not being able to see where his maknae was or could be. He checked witht he locals and he went by the stores, but nothing.

But, there was one thing. 

There was a guy, tall and strong with black hair and a korean look to him, but he was obviously mixed with other things. He gave off a powerful aura that made Yunho stop and look at him, only to get the chills. Everyone he met here was so friendly- why was this guy so different? His eyes widened in shock when the man gave him a knowing smirk, before leaving the small store. 

Hesitating, Yunho quickly started to follow him. He was barely able to catch up with the man, but that was good because he didnt want to be spotted. He kneeled down low and watched the man go into a shed looking thing with food, casting an extra glance before he locked the door. He obviously hadnt seen Yunho, who was hiding behind a large rock. 

Letting out a soft sigh of relief, dread washed over him as he heard a scream that was cut short from inside the shed. Running, he remembered that it was locked and peaked through the doors, that showed just barely enough for him to see what was going on inside. 

But, at the sight, Yunho felt his stomach drop as he grew pale, rushing away to throw up the contents of his stomach. There was Changmin, his maknae, his baby deer, the love of his life, tied to a bed and the sick man having his way with him. He let himself cry quietly for a few minutes, wanting to think of a plan that was quick and wouldnt let Changmin suffer under that treatment for much longer.

At the sound of a helicopter, he looked up and noticed the symbol SM on the side of it and a dash of hope was found. He stood up on wobbly feet, running down to the lower ground at top speed to get to the chopter. He got there when it was landed and the men were piling off. Yunho nearly collapsed in front of them, panting heavily as he looked at them, "Found... Changmin... Help.." he barely got out through his hard breaths, the rest of s appearing in time to hear his broken sentence. 

"Where, sir? Can you show us?" One of the men asked as they kneeled down around the fallen leader. "T-there... Man..." he started, coughing before he continued, "T-theres a man in there, he has changmin tied down and..." The man stopped his speech before he could continue. "We understand. We will have your maknae back to you in no time but please, go pack your things while we do. My second in command just called an emergency helicopter, one that will take him to the hospital." he said as a few of the guards came over to help Yunho up and bring them to their rooms to pack.

 

*****************

Yunho let out a loud scream of fury as he repeatedly punched the walls of his room, throwing things off of his bed. His room now torn up, he lets himself fall against the wall and cry, slamming his head back against the wall in regret, anger, disbelief, and sorrow. How could he let his precious baby deer down like that? He didnt even go back to him, he let others do it. He was so pathetic..

He didnt even realize the other members were watching him until Jaejoong came over and stopped him from hitting his head on the wall again. Instead, the elder male pulled Yunho's head into his chest and let him cry. "I-im sorry! i failed, i couldnt protect him! I didnt even save him, what kind of a leader am i? I dont deserve him, or any of you!" He cried, needing to let this out so he would be better when Changmin was returned to them. 

He wouldnt risk it again. He was going to confess to his baby deer when he woke up, and he would devote his life to Changmin's well being.

 

*****************

The man stopped his actions, about to penetrate Changmin for the third time that day, when he heard the helicopter. He opened the door and glanced out, cursing and locking the door again. He grabbed a knife and held it to Changmin's neck to scare the boy. He rpped off the gag, "If i cant have you, no one can!"

At the sight of the knife being raised, Changmin let out a loud, high pitched scream that was no doubt heard over nearly the entire island. Within seconds of that scream, men kicked the doors down of the shed and, at the sight of the knife, started to shoot the man.

But the damage had been done. Changmin had been stabbed in the chest and, when the captain looked at the wound, he knew that Changmin wouldnt make it. 

*****************

Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun had just put all their things away in the helicopter when one of the bodyguards brought them up to the shed. "Whats going on? Is Changmin alright?" Junsu asked in a rush, not getting an answer. Their worry grew as they were allowed into the shed, everyone letting out a gasp as they saw the state their maknae was in. Stripped , bruises from the love bites and the hits all over his body. The blood and between his legs and the rope burns on his wrists that were now bleeding, red puffy eyes from the crying and wet cheeks. Dry lips with a little blood on the side of his mouth and the wound so close to his heart bleeding heavily. 

"CHANGMIN!" They all screamed and surrounded him. They could see how much of a struggle it was for the boy to talk, but they couldnt get him to stop.

"H-hyungs..." Changmin.

"Save your breath, dont talk..." Jaejoong.

"Dont blame yourselves...." Changmin.

"Changmin, save your energy." Xiah.

"I always wanted to say this..." Changmin.

"Changmin..." Yoochun.

"I-I lo... love you..." Changmin coughed. "Y-yunho H-h...Hyung..."

Yunho felt tears come to his eyes as he leaned in and pecked his baby deer's lips.

"I love you too, Changmin. I always have." Yunho replied, tears falling. "Dont leave us, hm?"

Changmin could only smile in response as his eyes slowly closed...