MIA

Changmin needs saving

Jaejoong had gotten up before changmin, making sure the maknae was fully covered in the bed before he left to shower and make breakfast. Within the hour, he had the table set up with pancakes, french toast, eggs, bacon, orange juice and bread. He went to wake up each member one by one, laughing at how Junsu and Yoochun cuddled and didnt want to wake up. Yunho was the same, but with a large white pillow instead and Jaejoong couldnt help but to pull out his famous phone. He took a few pictures like he did with YooSu and went to wake up the man.

When everyone was almost all done, he decided it would be a good time to go wake up Changmin. After the nightmare the boy experienced, he felt that it would be a good idea to let the maknae sleep for a little longer. Gently knocking on the door, he called out, "Changmin?" he waited a few moments before opening the door and walking into an empty room. He froze in his tracks, looking around before he noticed the open patio door with wide eyes.

That wasnt open when he left.

"CHANGMIN!" jaejoong yelled as he ran through the bedroom, checking around the bed, in the bathroom attached to the room and finally he ran out of the patio. There were foot prints, shapped like large boots that circled around the house. By now, the other three were in the bedroom as well, confused as to what was going on.

"Hyung-" Xiah couldnt finish his sentence as he and the other two took off after a running Jaejoong. "Hyung!" They all called, forcing themselves into a hard stop when they noticed Jaejoong stopped as well. He turned aroudn to face them, wide eyes that were panicked and filled with tears. "C-changmin is gone! I cant find him!" he yelled.

 

Time seemed to stop for Yunho, who stared at Jaejoong with wide eyes that screamed, "Your crazy. Where is my maknae?!" His head whipped around and he noticed the footsteps that Jaejoong had been following before he ran to the help desk of the small hotel they were staying in, trying to find help but having no one in sight. "DAMNIT!" He screamed and ran back to s as Micky finished his last attempt to call Sooman, "Our lines are dead. I cant contact anyone.."

Xiah couldnt hold it back and started crying, immediately being enveloped in Micky's arms. He buried his face in the elder man's neck as he cried out their maknae's name and suddenly, Jaejoong broke out of his trance with a memory. "Yunho! His phone!" He yelled as he ran inside the house, Yunho following and leaving the two younger to have a moment to themselves. Jaejoong grabbed Changmin's phone off the dresser and when Jaejoong grabbed it, he knew something was wrong.

Changmin never leaves his phone behind.

Near tears once again, he shook his head and went into Changmin's phone to see the text messages.

"I'll be there."

"I'm here."

"Your so cute."

"I want you."

"Your mine."

"They cant have you."

"Im coming for you."

"They cant help you."

And the list continued as a few tears escaped Yunho's eyes at the realization; Changmin really had been telling the truth and he really was kidnapped. But what could they do to help? The phones are down and there is no one around to help them.

 

This vacation turned into a nightmare.