Vacation

Changmin needs saving

Changmin virtually collaped onto his bed and yawned, ready to curl up and sleep with his make up on and random clothes on. "Min! Come on, shower first. And we still have to meet with Sooman before we can relax!" He heard his leader yell and he whined loudly, yawning after. He got up and went to the shower, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he grabbed a towel and washed off all of the make up and sweat from the live concert and variety shows they just finished.

"My turn." Yunho chuckled and patted the maknae's shoulder as he took his shower. Changmin chuckled tiredly and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge as he heard a loud vibration on the coffee table, where he left his phone. Closing the cap to his water bottle, he went over to the table and picked up his phone, checking the text message.

"I will be there."

Raising an eyebrow, Changmin looked out the windows and didnt see anything, soon shrugging and putting his phone away. Probably another crazy fan who will be attending a concert. Looking up, he noticed Yunho coming down in a nice pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt, opposite from Changmin's own black jeans and white sweater. "Whats wrong, Min? Everything alright?" Yunho asked, pecking the younger's lips and making a smile rise on his face.

"Mmhmm, everything is fine. Ready to go?"

******************************

Yunho got out of the car, hat and sunglasses on as he led Changmin inside of the SM building. Normally it was crowded with idols and actors, as well as staff members, but it seems that everyone had something to do away from the building for the day, which was odd. Changmin and Yunho walked quickly up to the office where they knew Sooman was waiting for them; it was creepy to be here in this quiet place. Its usually so loud and full of life...

Once inside the room, they went to the desk and bowed. "Congradulations on your tenth anniversary, you two." Sooman said, standing up and causing the two members of tvxq to stand as well. "I know how hard you two have worked and i think its time you get a 2 month vacation. So, i have a surprise for you two. But, if this gets in the media, it will be taken back immediately." he warned, as the door opened. Changmin and Yunho looked at each other before looking back at the door, freezing in their spots.

"Changmin... Yunho..." Jaejoong, their Jaejoong who they havent seen in years, was standing in front of them. "We missed you guys.." Yoochun continued, jsut the sight of them and the sounds of their voice bringing tears to the two's eyes. "CHANGMIN!" Junsu yelled and tackled the maknae, the two having been closer than others would have guessed. It snapped Changmin out of his trance as they cried together, Yunho bringing the other two into a tight hug.

Finally, after the waterworks ended and they were all, some what, back to their original selves, Sooman addressed them again. "Im sending you all back to Saipan, no camera crew, no managers, no crazy fans. Okay? Just you five and the locals. Your flight is tomorrow, so go rest up and pack." he said and shooed them out of his office.

This was going to be the best vacation ever..