Arrival in Saipan

Changmin needs saving

"Min...... Ngmin...."

Changmin heard a voice but he tried to ignore it, having a nice sleep for the first time in weeks. He turned to his side and curled up the best he could in the seat of the SM Entertainment private jet. He yawned and continued to sleep, oblivious to the other four members standing around him to wake him up.

"Changmin!" A very scary voice yelled and he shot up, eyes barely open and seatbelt holding him down to the point it hurt his hips. He whined, stretching and yawning as he felt the seatbelt being taken off. He rubbed his eyes, being cute to the other members without realizing, and blinked his eyes open. "Jae hyung?" He called out sleepily, surprised when he was lifted into a pair of strong arms.

Not giving a care anymore, he let his head rest on the shoulders of whoever was carrying him and closed his eyes, continuing to sleep. He didnt have a care in the world right now...

**********************

Again, Changmin woke up but this time was different, this time he was on a bed. A very soft, a very comfortable bed that made Changmin want to sleep for the rest of his life, if he wasnt so hungry. He swung his feet over the edge of the bed, as he noticed that he was undressed and only in his boxers. He wasnt as surprised as he should have been, seeing as how he was practically . Shrugging it off, he jumped slightly as his phone went off. Opening it, he noticed he had another text from an unknown number. Confused and curious, he opened the text..

"I am here."

Okay, that was scary. Was someone stalking him? Or maybe just trying to scare him..? Or-

Knock knock.

"Minnie! Im coming in!" He heard jaejoong's voice from the other side of the opening door. He closed his phone and put it on the night stand as he smiled at his cheery hyung. "Umma!" He called out of habit. Jaejoong laughed softly and placed the tray of food on the bed next to the younger and kissed his head. "Eat up, neh? Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and I are outside. Im watching those three play soccer. Come join us." he smiled and ruffled Changmin's hair, missing the pair of mismatched eyes that accompanied the happy smile.

Scarfing down all of his food, he got dressed and ran outside, stopping at the sight of three of his oldest hyungs playing soccer in the sand and Jaejoong yelling at them from the side lines, laughing. It brought tears to his eyes, how happy they looked. It was as if DBSK never split. He looked down and quietly cried into his hands, still unable to believe that they were together again.. Even for a short time. Suddenly, the loud sounds of laughing and talking stopped, causing him to look up. All of his hyungs had gentle smiles towards him and he only bawled more.

He felt them wrap him up in a hug and buried his face into Yunho's neck, crying harder. "I-i m-missed... t-this..." he got out with a struggle, the others chuckling softly and trying not to cry themselves. "Shhh, Minnie. We are all here and we love you." He heard Yunho mumble into his ear as Junsu shouted, "Lets go play soccer!" Changmin laughed and wiped his face, "I love you guys too... And im still better than you, Junsu hyung!"

******************************

But, what none of them knew, was that Changmin was being watched. By a sick man, one who wanted Changmin all for himself. He took pictures of the beautiful boy, the smile and laugh coming from him only made him want the boy more. He his lips, watching them all get practically and run into the water like they had no care in the world... It made him want to laugh....

Soon, he would have Changmin...

And no one would stop him.