A Trip to the Bakery

The Adventures of Kim YoonJin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already snack time and unfortunately for a certain little three year old girl, no one was around to give her a snack. "Yoonie hunggy..." she muttered to herself, as the speech impediment that she has had ever since she was born showed. Although there were many girls her age that could somewhat speak properly, she always had a slight problem when she spoke. "Unny, Ere Rara Haehae?" she asked, the bunny that was hopping around in her mother's room.

The rabbit named Bunny looked at her and started hopping around the room again, not giving her an answer.

YoonJin pouted, running to the door, putting her yellow boots on, before walking out to look for snacks. Now, people may think that it's dangerous for a three year old to go around by themselves but with YoonJin, no one ever dared to try to kidnap her nor try to hurt her. Mostly because she'll cry for someone she knows nearby. Which technically is all the time since she tended to only go to places she knew had food.

"Yoonie onder if knee one at cakey hop," she asked herself. She wobbled towards the bakery. She looked inside and saw Hyukjae in there talking to Inyoung. A grin formed on her face as she hit the door. "Onkey!!! Inin!!!!" she yelled, desperately trying to push the door open.

Inyoung looked at the door and laughed softly, seeing the little girl. "Aigoo..." she said, opening it for her. "YoonJin... did you come here all by yourself? Donghae and Dara might wonder where you are..."

"Haehae Rara no ome!!!" YoonJin explained. "So Yoonie ook pour Onkey to ive Yoonie ood!"

The moment Hyukjae heard his nickname from the little girl plus food, his eyes widened. "Again? Ya! Why don't you go bother Kyuhyun for once for food?"

She pouted. "Kyooo wiff Tarr," telling him that Kyuhyun was with Seohyun at that very moment.

Hyukjae sighed, giving up on trying to argue with her. Only because if sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter