The Quest for More Playmates

The Adventures of Kim YoonJin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoonJin was walking around her home, looking to see if she can find someone to play with. Normally, she would go and play with Yongjun, her boyfriend who is also Hyukjae and Hyoyeon's son. But from what she knew, Yongjun went on a trip with Hyoyeon's parents, so she couldn't go over to their home to play with him. But then she got an idea. An idea that would make her happy. Really happy.

She wobbled up to Donghae and Dara's room and put her ear to the door. Knowing that her umma and uncle had told her not to try to listen into the room too much, she didn't really care. Not as long as they don't find out. Seeing the lock, she clicked it and giggled. "Haehae Rara restle!! And ake Yoonie ore laymates!" she yelled out, before running away.

Meanwhile inside the room, Donghae and Dara looked at each other in shock. They knew YoonJin wanted another playmate and would lock every single one of her favorite couples in a room, hoping that a baby would come out soon. But it somewhat disturbed them that she knew how people made babies. Although she had always called it wrestling instead.

"What are we going to do?" Dara muttered. "As much as I want to get pregnant again, I know you're scared that something will happen to me..."

Donghae nodded. "Don't worry yeobo... I'll text Eunmin." He took his phone and texted their daughter.

The door of the home opened, a young teen around the age of eighteen walking inside. "I wonder what..." she said, looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter