Our Date

To Love An Idiot Like Him

Jaejin POV

"Jaejin get in the car or we'll be late" Dongho said impatiently while pointing at his black Mercedes Benz.

"Rich jerk trying to show off" I mumbled but Dongho seemed to hear me clearly.

"I am not a rich jerk. I have two ears the left and the right while your blinded by this sight" he sang while pointing at himself.

I smirked and said "Dongho oppa your right about not being a rich jerk. Your just so cute and handsome." I caressed his left cheek. "If only you knew that I suffer whenever I can't be with you too bad that you don't feel the same way about me because......I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" I continued.

Dongho blushed madly but laughed it off after 10 seconds. He just doesn't realize that I was actually confessing to him.Sigh, life is unfair. Dongho was driving when we stopped by Lotte World. I was so damn excited since I haven't been here yet. After we bought our tickets, I saw a giant rollercoaster at the far end.

"Dongho, can we please ride that rollercoaster" I begged using my irresistable aegyo

When Dongho looked at me and figured out what I was doing, he turned away but finally gave in to my demand.

"Ok Jaejin. Anything for my little princess." He then pinched my cheek untill it hurt.

We waited in line but I saw the fear in Dongho oppa's eyes so I let my body take over me and held his hand tight. He looked surprised but didn't remove his hand. We sat in the back seat and fastened the metal thingy. We were going up,up and up then down really fast. I heard a girly scream and laughed hard when I realized it was Dongho. I didn't stop laughing untill we got down the ride, tears had already welled in my eyes. Dongho glared at me but I knew he was gonna do something evil when his face lighted up as bright as a neon sign. He kneeled down and took my hand so eventually everyone stopped to look at us.

'Omo! A proposal! So sweet!' a old lady said

'They are both so charming!' another guy exclaimed.

I tried pulling Dongho up but he wouldn't budge and he looked deeply in my eyes and said:

"Jaejin my princess. I know that it seems like were rushing things but I'm afraid of losing you. After 2 years of our relationship I bet that nothing can keep us apart. Will you marry me?"

The crowd went 'Awwwww' and a little girl yelled "SAY YES UNNIE!!!!"

I looked back in his eyes and said:

"Dongho my love. You were always there for me when I needed it so......YES!!! I WILL MARRY YOU!!!!"

The crowd cheered and started hugging and patting us. Dongho lifted me bridal style and he ran away with me to the parking lot. After we got there we started laughing like there was no tomorrow but I punched him on his arm lightly. We drove off and when we got down again, he tied a blindfold on my eyes.

"Shhhhh....no peeking" Dongho said and I just nodded.

We walked a short distance when Dongho took off my blindfold and I was surprised to see a table with food on it, music was playing and the plants were decorated with white lights. Dongho took my hand and offered me a seat. We ate silently when I spoke up.

"Dongho, this is just beautiful. I'm lucky to have my first date with you" I said and smiled.

"Thanks Jaejin. This garden is actually the place where my dad proposed to my mom so it's pretty special for me" he replied."Can I have this dance?" he continued.

"Sure oppa. I'd be honored to". We danced untill it was time to go home. He drove me there and assisted me to our porch. 

"Goodnight Jaejin. See you on Monday" he said.

"You too Dongho. Take care" I replied and kissed him on the cheek before going back in.

I leaned on the door since it made my heart flutter. I peeked through our peephole and I saw Dongho touching the cheek where I kissed him. I took a bath, changed my clothes and slept thinking of Dongho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They went on their date!! WOOHOO!!! Thanks for reading really =))) Made me smile