A New Friend and the KINGKAS?!

To Love An Idiot Like Him

Jaejin POV

I woke up early since I was starting school. I reached for my towel and took a nice,soothing bath. I put on my super cute uniform and went downstairs to eat. As usual, my mom greeted me as she stacked pancakes on my plate

. "Bye mom,dad! see you later, I'm going to school now" I said.

"Good luck and take care honey" my dad replied.

As I was walking down the streets, a rock was thrown at my poor face. I looked around to see who hit me and saw 7 cute boys smiling at me.

"Well,well. Who do we have here?" a guy said.      

 "Are you single babe?" another guy said.

I glared at them and just ran past with them screaming behind me to stop. I was staring at the ground when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a pretty girl with a grin on her face.

"Mianhe, I didn't look where I was going" I said.

"It's alright. Hi, I'm Choi Yuna! Hope we can be friends" she smiled sweetly at me.

"Hi too. I'm Kim Jaejin and I'm kinda new here so can you tour me?" I asked hopefully.

She laughed and simply nodded 'At least I have a friend now' I thought.

While we were walking to home period a girl squealed "DONGHO OPPA!!! GO ON A DATE WITH ME!".

I looked back and saw the 7 dudes who were messing with me this morning.

The so called Dongho spotted me and said " Hey! It's the girl hyungs! This is going to be fun" he smirked at me evilly but I just rolled my eyes and went back to Yuna.

*At Homeroom*

"Good Morning class. I am Mr. Lee. So for today we will have our introductions. We have a new student named Kim Jaejin and she just transfered from California".

The boys started whistling and waited for me to introduce myself to them.

I started "Good Morning. I'm Kim Jaejin! Please treat me nicely.Thanks".

Everyone clapped while I searched the room for Yuna but something else caught my attention, DONGHO.

"Okay Ms.Kim, please sit beside Mr.Shin Dongho over there".my teacher said

. I hesitantly nodded but went there anyway.

When I plopped down on my seat Dongho said "Hey babe...Looks like your with me for awhile, Mr.Lee assigned me to be your partner in every class starting now since we have the same schedules"and then winked at me.

My heart skipped a beat  ' He may be a jerk but he is still hot' I thought. I turned my attention back to the teacher when I felt something crawling on my hands, when I looked down I saw a freaking cockroach on it!!! I screamed and accidentally hit Dongho's face when I waved my hand. He fell out of his seat and Mr.Lee told me to assist him to the nurse's office. I put one of his hand on my shoulder for support and we wobbled all the way there. After Dongho got a treatment, it was break time already and he insisted that I ate with him even if I didn't want to.

"Think of it as a price for hitting me on my perfect face" he said.

I sighed and said fine but then he pushed me to the wall and stared at me with only our lips inches apart. He leaned in closer and........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff Hanger? hehe....gotta read the next part ^^.