Apologizing

To Love An Idiot Like Him

Jaejin POV

Dongho started getting closer to me but thanks to my ultimate ninja skills, I was able to duck so Dongho kissed the dirty wall !!!! He gagged and looked at me with a hurt expression on his face. He walked away looking down so automatically I felt super guilty and I mentally slapped myself.

Dongho POV

When I leaned in to kiss her, she ducked making me kiss the wall. I was angry but it vanished after I saw everybody staring at me. I looked at Jaejin with a sad expression and I saw the guilt in her eyes. I went to the rooftop to chill but I didn't realize that Jaejin was following me.

Jaejin POV

I followed him to the rooftop and watched him sit down on the bench. I sneaked in on him and hugged him from behind making him jump. He looked at me and my heart stopped beating.

"Mianhe Dongho-ssi. I didn't mean to do it but you just freaked me out when you leaned in like that. Please give me another chance to be your friend" I said and looked down.

Dongho lifted my face and said " It's alright Jaejin, I shouldn't have scared you like that and we can be friends but call me oppa" he smiled cutely.

I ruffled his hair and said " Dongho oppa......See you next period.The bell is about to ring". Dongho nodded and we walked together for our History class. While Ms.Yen was talking about World War 1, I started getting sleepy but then the door opened. We turned our attention to the door and we saw a cute guy standing in the doorway.

"Late again Mr.Cho? please take a seat next to Ms.Kim over there" Ms Yen announced.

I raised my hand and saw the girls glaring at me.

'What a ,sitting next to two hot guys' one said. 'Jessica unnie will not like this news' another one snickered.

I ignored them but Dongho oppa seemed to have another idea.

He stood up which made us all jump and said "Yah! Stop gossiping over there! You don't even know her so back off you es".

We were all surprised even the teacher looked at him weirdly and he sat down and held my hand. I blushed hard and he looked at me cutely. 'Jaejin, get ahold of yourself.....This is nothing, I am not falling for him' I thought. I attended all my classes but sneaking glances at Dongho most of the time.

BRIIIIIIING!!!!!

The bell had rung so it was time for lunch. I hurriedly ran to Yuna and she bombarded me with question.

"Does he like you? Why did he hold your hand? Did you like it.....blah blah blah" Yuna kept asking.

I ignored her and we got some food when someone pulled my hair. I looked back and saw a girl sending daggers at me.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?!?!" I yelled.

"Stay away from my Dongho oppa or you will regret it!" the girl replied.

"JESSICA! SHE IS MY GIRL SO STEP BACK UNLESS YOUR BURYING YOUR OWN GRAVE!!! Dongho yelled from the other end of the room.

'Oh so this was named Jessica' I thought.

"D-d-dongh o-oppa....I don't believe you....PROVE IT!!!!" Jessica spat.

He ran towards me and kissed me untill all the noise drained. The crowd slowly dispersed which I was still left in a shock from that kiss.

"Jaejin I know that it was sudden but-" Dongho was cut off when I slapped him on the cheek ...HARD!!

It left a red mark so I walked away but felt angry at myself for slapping him.

I turned back and said "Mianhe....Sorry for slapping you...it was my first kiss actually".

He simply nodded when I pecked him on the cheek which made him grin madly. We walked back together to class hand in hand when I thought

'! I'm falling in love with this idiot' I blushed madly at the thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejin realized her feelings!!! YEY!!!! o.O .....Jessica's part doesn't stop there