사랑합니다 (Love Me too..)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

사랑합니다 (Love Me too..)

 

 

 

 

"26,000 won sir.." the lady behind the counter said.

 

"here.." he handed her a couple of bills from his wallet, then added. "Keep the change." and smiled, grabbing the lunch he bought for his wife before turning his back.

 

Someone sighed.

 

"Seriously Cho Kyuhyun.. I really think you're the only Martyr left alive. All of them are now enjoying their rest in Heaven." she frowned.

 

"She didn't ate breakfast this morning, and it's her Midterms today. You know what it feels like when you take the exam with empty stomach." he simply retorted.

 

Snorting, she just brushed it off. "I still don't like her as your wife."

 

"but you like her as a person right? You gotta learn to like her as my wife too." he explained opening the cafeteria door for her.

 

She could only stomp her feet, what can she do? this guy seemed inlove and had caught cupid's arrow. "Why don't you tell me something new, like tell me the truth.. Have you fallen for her?"

 

And like the from the start since she asked that question, he snorted. "Stop asking me those stupid questions again."

 

"But Bestfriend.. It's too obvious! Why are you denying that? You just have to answer me whether it's Yes or No." She whined, as she wanders her eyes in every corner of their school looking for a certain person. "I might start to like her, if you'd tell me you love her you know!" she continued not looking at him.

 

"Do I need to be inlove with her, for you to accept her? Can't you just like her because she's my wife and you are my best--"

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She squealed stomping her feet, while grabbing a strand of her hair tucking it behind her ears. And No. Kyuhyun wasn't surprised. Not at all. "Did you saw it?? You saw it, didn't you? He waved at me!!!!" she ran towards her bestfriend, catching his arms while tugging it. So much to Kyuhyun's annoyance.

 

"Yah!!! SEO JOHYUN!!! Will you please stop acting like a high school student!" he reprimanded.

 

"But I like him!!!"

 

"You seriously look like a Fan Girl!"

 

"because I am." she reasoned eyeing her bestfriend.

 

"Oh God.. Talking about martyrdom." he dramatically hit his forehead.

 

"Oh.. is my bestfriend jealous??" she teased clinging on his arms, but he hastily took it off as he muttered. "Oh, please."

 

She could only laugh. "But seriously bestfriend.. Why don't you date somebody else since she's dating someone too. It would be just fair, right?" but he just ignored it. "I know someone who I think you will like.." she said snapping her fingers.

 

But Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes.

 

Although Seohyun is an annoying company to be with. Atleast she never fails to make him laugh whenever he don't even wanted to smile. They have known each other since elementary and still stuck with each other 'til now. With Yesung being busy with his lovelife- now he noticed.. Seohyun got closer to him and the other way. It's not a bad thing though, but he still thinks he needs to avoid her for some reasons.

 

1st She's a wierdo that screeches whenever she sees her crush.

 

2nd She always wants him to go out with another woman.

 

3rd he's afraid that Sungmin might get Jealous.

 

He smirked at his little fantasy. Stop fooling yourself Kyuhyun-ah.. How can she get jealous when she feels nothing for you? he smiled bitterly on the sad thought, and brushed it off.

 

**

 

They are now in their University, where Sungmin too is studying. Kyuhyun is a Business ad student, just like his bestfriend Seohyun. Yesung is majoring in Music and there's Sungmin who's taking up Nursing. It makes him wonder why she took it. She's not that type of person who wants to pick up dirty linens from someone else's bed, or touch blood. Actually, he thought she's going to take up something she always liked to do, since childhood like what Ryeowook said. Something that does Martial Arts, or Fashion designing, or Architecture perhaps? But Nursing? Even Ryeowook and her own Mom got surprised when she enrolled herself in the Nursing department o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter