하나

사랑합니다 (Love Me too..)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

사랑합니다 (Love Me too..)

 

 

 

2 years later..

 

 

*ding dong*

 

 

Kyuhyun immediately got up from couch, as soon as he heard the door bell few times. He only expected one person to arrive that early.

 

"Good Morning Min---" he beamed but then, trailed of as soon as he realized that it was his mother-in-law.

 

Heechul arched her eyebrow. "She's not home?" she asked disappointed.

 

The younger paused for a while thinking what to say. On Whether he will answer her a lie, or a lie. "She's having her clinical duty Mommy.. Come in." There's only two choices he always have since the beginning of the set up, and either of the two could only save his wife from her own family especially from Hangeng.

 

Walking towards their living room, Heechul shook her head. Of course she knew Kyuhyun was Lying. From the very start of their marriage, she knew the vows they made were just for a show. Well, except.. Maybe, for Kyuhyun. Or maybe he just played along the set up, just to please his parents. If so.. He played it really well.

 

Heechul wandered her eyes around the house. It hasn't been cleaned since the last time she went there.

 

"Mommy, sorry. I wasn't able to clean.." Kyuhyun said piling the books he have been studying all night and folding the blanket he used.

 

It was a lie when Kyuhyun's parents and Hankyung agreed about to wait until they turn 21 to let them off their home. As soon as the two graduated from high school, their families bought them a house and urged them to live there, in which Heechul strongly disagreed. But as usual, her husband won.

 

Sungmin is just a highschool graduate with no experience of house chores and all that, but she's not concerned about it. Sungmin is just a teenager, as what she learned about her daughter she does what she think she will be happy. Legal or not. Who cares? Sungmin is just a high school graduate and now living with her husband. Heechul wanted to wait until they both turn 21, atleast. For the hope that atleast they are both mature enough in that time to be partners.

 

But her husband failed her when he decided to send Sungmin off their care. It hurts her.. And surely, Sungmin too.

 

"Do you want a cup of coffee Mom? or a juice maybe?" Kyuhuun offered.

 

The older just looked at him then to the piled book. "It's your midterm week?" she guessed.

 

Kyuhyun just nodded then yawned.

 

"It looks like you haven't had enough sleep.." she looked around. "Why are you sleeping in the living room anyway?"

 

He just smiled sheepishly, then scratched his head.

 

Heechul shook her head, "Sit down and study what you need to study... I'll cook breakfast for you." she stood up.

 

"But Mom.. you're the visitor."

 

"Seriously Kyuhyun?" she sighed facing the younger. "you're seriously want to bring that up again? c'mmon! Just sit. Relax and Study. Okay?"

 

She held her hands to his shoulders pushing him down to the sofa.

 

 

**

 

 

When Heechul was done with the breakfast and cleaning some things in the house, she immediately went inside Sungmin's room and arranged it. She wasn't surprise seeing Kangin's photo on her bedside. Nor the packets of cigarretes with some foils beside it. As soon as Hankyung told Sungmin about Kyuhyun and their wedding, she decided to go against everything she was told not to do. No to parties, Curfews at 8pm, No alcohols until college or even until her lifetime, no cigarettes, No Kangin. Of course she didn't do any of those. Not until they will call the wedding off. But just as Sungmin, Hankyung is one hell of a hard headed too.

 

Until Hankyung will still push through the wedding, that only means more party, more sleepovers and party all night, more alcohols and cigarettes.. And more of Kangin fror Sungmin.

 

Heechul held back her tears blaming herself as well, to what happened to her daughter. Sure Hankyung is to be blamed, but she's the mother too.. As her mother, she should've protected her, but she can't.

 

Leaving her daughter's room, she saw Kyuhyun resting his head on the table. Sleeping.
  "Kyuhyun-ah.. The food is ready.." She tapped his back softly enough to wake him up. He groaned in response.

 

He looked like an angel while sleeping. Harmless when he's awake. Kyuhyun.. He could be a perfect husband if only Sungmin will give him a chance. He could be a trustworthy partner if Sungmin will try to open her eyes. He could be.. He could be everything Sungmin needs and wants if only she opens her heart. She sighed.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah.." she shook his body again. "Wake up.."

 

When thankfully he decided to open his eyes she smiled.. "Why don't you eat for awhile before taking a nap?" she said lovingly while he covered his mouth and yawned. "Oh!? Mom.. you came.." he greeted sleepily.

 

She chuckled. "I've been here since 7am sleepyhead. C'mmon! you might remember it when you eat something." She said dragging Kyuhyun to the dining room.

 

Once Kyuhyun was settled, and somewhat woken up to his senses. He looked at her apologetically, embarrassed to what he did awhile ago.

 

"Stop it Kyuhyun.. I told you it's okay." She placed the plate with scrambled eggs, hot dogs and fried rice in front of him. "Now.. You eat your breakfast before you take a nap or study. Okay?"

 

"How about you Mom?" he stared at him.

 

She smiled. "I still have to get the groceries and prepare our dinner later, oh yeah.. Tonight's our family dinner. Don't forget to tell Minnie about it, kay?.. " she reminded feeling hopeful.

 

"Do you need me to help you Mom?" he asked munching his food which made Heechul laugh sincerely. "Nah.. just stay here and study your lessons. Just don't forget about the dinner tonight.. Text me if anything happens."

 

She tapped his back and walked towards the door on her way out.

 

As soon as the door shut behind Heechul, Kyuhyun stood up almost automatically seeing his mother-in-law live the premises with her yellow Ferrari. He heaved a deep breath then run towards his spouse's room.

 

Just like Heechul's normal visit, she left a note again that Kyuhyun knows too well. It's behind the photo that he don't wanna see. It's behind her line of addiction he want her to stop, but who is he to stop her? You're just my husband in papers.. no more.. no less.. he remembered Sungmin's line the day after the wedding.

 

 

"Minnie, it's our monthly get together tonight.

I am hoping to see you with Kyuhyun..

It's been months since the last  time we met.

It seems like you're hiding from us...

I just dropped by to check on you and Kyu..

P.S. Komanhae.. You don't know what your Dad is capable of

once he knew you're cheating.

Just.. Give Kyu a chance.. Okay? 

I Love you and See you.

                             Mom <3"

 

 

Kyuhyun Immediately crumpled the paper as soon as he heard the front door open. He was about to leave the room when a man with a huge built swung the door open.

 

"What the Hell are you doing here????" the man yelled on his face.

 

Kyuhyun just dropped his shoulders and bowed his head.. Here comes trouble. He congratulated his self, trying to get ready for another square punch from the other, like what he always receive every time he gets caught sneaking at Sungmin's room, when the said woman spoke.

 

"Stop it Kangin. It's early in the morning.." She looked at his boyfriend in annoyance. "He was just cleaning my room. Like what I told him to last night, right Kyuhyun?" She turned her gaze towards him smiling at her husband with i'm-so-tired-to-both-of-you-just-say-yes-or-you're-going-to-get-it-again-look.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter