사랑합니다 (Love Me too..)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

사랑합니다 (Love Me too..)

 

 

 

 

Seohyun sighed as she look at her bestfriend's back, running towards his car. Shaking her head, she grunted; "Well.. Whatever makes you happy Kyu.." followed by a tsch tsch sound.

 

Their night was already planned. Both of them were so excited spending Friday night with each other's company. It's been a long time since they had a proper talk about their lives, since both of them were so busy with their studies and Kyuhyun is so occupied with his married life. They thought this night is the best night to catch things up- well, she wasn't surprised when Kyuhyun ran off, telling her that he needs to go home early because his wife is waiting. She rolled her eyes at the thought.. She knew very well that, what he expect will never happen. What can you say, she got Kangin. Why in the world she'd want him home early? Unless, she have learned to love Kyuhyun.. she smiled at the thought. Well, if that really is happening.. I don't have to concern myself on my bestfriend's life, since it'll end like happy ever after.. but then again with Kangin around. It'll remain as a dream.. she sighed for the nth time that afternoon as she walked towards her car.

 

 

 





 

---137&486---



 

 

 

Shuffling his feet off the car, he immediately went to his wife's room. Hoping she's already there waiting for him, but got disappointed when he found no one inside the house.

 

He looked at the wall clock and sighed. "I hope she already had dinner.." he whispered to himself as he sat outside the latter's room.

 

This is why Seohyun hate their relationship. Because it's always her bestfriend who cares in their marriage, while the other don't even give a about her bestfriend's feelings. But all a bestfriend could do is support him.

 

He shut his eyes close as he remembered leaving his bestfriend behind.

 

He fished his phone out his pocket and dialed Seohyun's number. With two or three rings she answered her phone in a very sarcastic tone. "So, is she there??" He know she's mad, but he knows very well too that she's just concern.

 

He faked a smirk and said "of course!! She's in the bathroom." it did convinced Seohyun a little when she answered. "Cool!! So, what's today that she wants you home early?"

 

"We want to talk.."

 

"About?"

 

"Hmm.. just stuffs.."

 

"Like annulment stuffs?" she joked.

 

"Yah.. Seohyun!!" there was anger in his voice but they both laughed it off until Seohyun could hear him sniffle a cry. Then it clicked her.. "So.. is she there?" she asked again now more calmer. Kyuhyun didn't answer back, he leaned his back against the wall instead and let his tears flow. Why does it hurt? he asked himself holding tightly on his phone.

 

He could hear Seohyun sighed, but didn't say a word about the situation. "You want me to come over?" she asked calmly.

 

It took him minutes to answer; "No.. Thanks.." Although he knew it will help him, he wants to avoid having arguments with Sungmin.

 

"Are you sure? I can drop by if you want to.." she insisted a little more.

 

"Seohyun.. I'm fine.." he answered reassuringly and bid their goodbyes.

 

He thought by hearing his bestfriend comfort him, he'll forget the pain. But it got a little more painful as soon as he realizes he's home alone and it's already 8. He settled himself again on the cold floor near Sungmin's bedroom door. Hoping he'd catch her before she goes to bed, crying himself to sleep. Not knowing the thing that will surprise him when he wakes up.

 

 

 





 

---137&486---



 

 

Staring outside their house, Sungmin sighed and stepped on the pedal of her car. She's already tired and everything, from school stuffs, but how can she face Kyuhyun and answer his questions? She knew it would be difficult. So she'd rather spend few hours of her night somewhere until she's sure Kyuhyun is already asleep. Somewhere she thought she'd be at peace. To someone whom she said she love.. or that's what she hope so..

 

**

 

Sungmin wasn't surprise seeing a yellow Ferrari outside her lover's apartment. She have seen it a couple of times before and often times these days. She really don't care. They were just cousins, but what surprised her is their positions when she arrived.

 

Leeteuk sitting on Kangin's Lap. Is that normal for cousins? she wants to ask, but didn't bother to voice it out. Which she found odd these days. She knew herself that she's a jealous and selfish person, but why isn't she bothered with them being too clingy? Maybe because, I know for the fact that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter