Chapter 21

Third Time Lucky? [EDITING]

Mandy was dressed in red and blue sari with a gold border and gave it a contemporary touch with a golden halter blouse; the whole look accentuated her curves even more. She completed her look with traditional Indian earrings, glass bangles and anklets; with her hair tied in a loose bun with tendrils escaping from it and falling softly on her face. She was facing the stove, therefore, when Ji Hoo entered, he got the glorious view of her almost . He stopped in his tracks and just stared at her work in the soft light.

Mandy felt a presence behind her and turned around to see Ji Hoo staring at her. There was a very tangible current in the air; Ji Hoo slowly walked towards her and he was just two feet away from her when the door bell rang.

Ji Hoo snapped out of his trance as Mandy went to open the door. His friends had started arriving.

 

The first to arrive was Woo Bin. Mandy hugged him as he entered and accepted the flowers he brought for her. Not 5 minutes after that, Yi Jung arrived with Ga Eul.

“Unnie!” Ga Eul said as she hugged Mandy “We were so worried about you yesterday”

“Well I apologize for interrupting your date. Did you have fun?”

Ga Eul blushed at the memory of sleeping in the arms of Yi Jung when they got the call. They had been out on a picnic and both had fallen asleep under the shade of a tree. (What did you think?)

“And if I’m guessing right from the shade of your face, you did” Mandy

“Unnie!” Ga Eul said and hid her face in her hands and everyone laughed.

“But Mandy, you got us all worried yesterday” Yi Jung said on a serious note as they all settled in her living room.

“And therefore I’m putting two of my men on your tail” Woo Bin said

“Weren’t they already?” Mandy asked

“You knew?” Yi Jung and Woo Bin asked together

“Of course I knew; what do you take me for?” she said as she served them drinks. (Non-alcoholic mind you)

 

A few minutes later Jan Di and Jun Pyo also joined them.

“Unnie! I’m so glad you’re okay.” Jan Di said

“Of course I’m okay, what was going to happen to me?”

“Yah! Is this the way to worry someone?” Jun Pyo reprimanded Mandy

“Oppa, I’m sooo sorryyy” Mandy said sweetly, batting her eyelashes and then laughed out when she saw everybody’s shocked expressions. Ji Hoo also understood what she was doing and joined in the laughing session.

“Why are you both laughing?” Yi Jung asked

“You were not there when this happened” started Ji Hoo “Remember when Jan Di and Jun Pyo got in a fight because of Ga Eul’s boyfriend?”

“You don’t need to remind me. I am still thankful to Jun Pyo for beating the out of him.”

“Yeah well, when Jan Di came to apologize; Jun Pyo told her to say this same sentence, just the way Mandy said right now; and then only would he forgive her. But as you know how Jan Di is, she refused to do so and stormed out of the lounge.”

“Well then Jun Pyo, you got your apology” Yi Jung smirked and everyone laughed.

“Told you that you were the entertainer” Woo Bin nudged Jun Pyo

“Huh? What does that mean?” inquired Mandy

“I’ll tell you later” Woo Bin said

 

“But unnie, one thing is true; you are looking very pretty today” Jan Di said

“Yes unnie” added Ga Eul “This is the best I’ve seen you yet”

“Sweetie you’ve only seen me three times”

“That’s not the point” said the stubborn girl

“Okay then, thank you” and Mandy took a light bow. “Come on let’s have dinner now” she said and led everyone to the dining table.

“Unnie, we’ll help you” Ga Eul said as she and Jan Di followed Mandy to the kitchen.

 

In the dining room the four friends sat in the chairs.

“So Ji Hoo, when did you arrive?” asked Woo Bin

“I’ve been here since last night.” He further elaborated when he realized how his statement could be misunderstood “I mean I was asleep when she got back home and therefore let me stay the night. We had breakfast together and talked everything out and she came up with this dinner. I went back home to change clothes and got back here to help her out.”

“We didn’t ask for an explanation” Yi Jung smirked

“Well I had to give one so that you all wouldn’t misunderstand.”

“She forgave you that easily?” Woo Bin asked

“Yeah, she just said that it was okay if I was truly sorry. She actually started to blame herself even”

“She did?” Jun Pyo asked

And Ji Hoo told them all the reason why Mandy left America.

“So Jun Pyo, I needed you to do something for me” and Ji Hoo told them the plan he had formulated while he had been gone for the 3½ hours.

As they all agreed to the plan, Mandy, Jan Di and Ga Eul came in with the dishes in different bowls and a box full of chapattis.

 

“Mandy-shhi, this is really good; what is this?” asked Yi Jung about the concoction he was drinking

“Dal” Ji Hoo replied in place of Mandy

“I can see that the whole of F4 likes dal a lot.” Mandy chuckled

Everyone just nodded and continued gobbling down their food.

 

“I’m full” Ga Eul declared

“Me too” Woo Bin added and one by one everyone joined them.

“Well save some space for desert”

“There’s desert too” Yi Jung half-groaned.

“I don’t think I can handle any more” Jun Pyo exclaimed

“Don’t worry; there is a 15 minutes gap between the meal and desert.” Mandy said standing up and clearing up the plates.

“Let me help you” Ji Hoo said getting up with his plate.

“You don’t need to, we are all going to clear our plates” Jan Di said getting up from her spot and nudged Jun Pyo as she did so.

Everyone got up from their seats and took their dirty dishes to the kitchen sink.

“How about you all sit in the living room for the while and we’ll have desert there only”

“Okay!” everyone replied at once.

“Bhai” she called for Woo Bin “One moment please”

“What is it?” Woo Bin asked when he was the last one in the kitchen

“I need you to come somewhere with me for a minute”

 

So i saw that i have one more subscriber to this story, thank you so much!

Also can anyone please explain to me how the karma points work, because i can't seem to understand it at all!!

Thank you for reading this!

Please subscribe so that i know that you like this story