"Her first love"

J-rock One Shot

 

Her first love

 

A/N: This is for my friend Alina who doesn't have a aff acount, but still have read my story and love them. She is a very good friend and I hope it shows here in the story^^ 

___________________

 

-”Alina, Hurry up. We won‘t make it if you don‘t hurry up soon. I will be leaving without you if you don‘t hurry up.” My friend, Kikki, shout at me from downstairs. I ran to my bed to pick up my jacket and handbag before take a final look in the mirror. 

- “I am coming, aye.” I shout back after fixing by hair a little. *It will became the most awesome night of my life tonight* I thought while I looking sacrifice at myself. I run down the stairs looking at the impatient Kikki. I gave her a innocent smile that she return.

 

Kikki had surprise me the other day with two backstage, concert ticket to my favourite band, VIVID.  She knows that I am a big fan of VIVID and special Shin. I love his voice an he is so good looking. 

 

We walk out the house in to the car waiting for us. Kikki’s friend had agree to drive us to the concert and pick us up if necessary. I like the biggest smile on my face and felt nervous and happy at the same time. *Aw.. I can’t wait* I thought while sitting next to Kikki.

 

~~~~

 

We have enter the concert building and found our perfect spot. We could see anything from there. I stood nervous next to the calm Kikki who doesn’t a spot nervous there she stood. I admired her calm face.

-“Aww. I can’t believe we are here and can go backstage afterward, Aye?” I said stupid to Kikki that make her smile and laugh.

-“Hahaha. I knew you would like my surprise and I am so glad I got a friend like you to do this with.” Kikki said smiling. I look at her and nod. 

-“I am also glad I am your friend too and GOT TOO BE HERE WITH YOU.” I jump around her neck and gave her a bear hug. She hug me back and I felt so happy to have a friend like her right now.

 

~~~~

 

The concert begin and each member enter the stages after each other. I scream along with the fan girls when Shin come on. I didn’t move my eyes away from the handsome vocal that rock the stages and who take me away from the world we know with his amazing voice. 

 

~~~

Soon was the amazing adventure over and I sat there paralyzed with a other big smile. I notice that Kikki touch my shoulder and ask me if I was ready to go back stages. I nod and we walk hand in hand toward the door where it stood “no exit” on with a bodyguard. She show him our back stages, it was like she has done this before. The bodyguard just nod and open the door. We enter the hallway and meet their manger on the way. I felt my heartbeat rise for each step closer I get the guys. I even get a hard time breathing. Kikki notice it and put her hand supportive on my shoulder that make me calmer. I took her hand and hold it hard.

 

-“ Alina, take it easy or  else will you beak it.” I heard Kikki said joking and I let go of her hand and felt embarrassed. She laugh at my shy act and took my hand. 

-“I didn‘t say that you couldn‘t hold my hand.” She said calmly before we enter the door where it stood “VIVID” on. I walk nervous in the room after Kikki still holding hands. I felt more safe having her next to me.  I look around and my eyes stopped when I notice Shin. Our eyes meet and I look away. 

 

-“Ki-Chan~~.” I heard some one shout and look his way. I saw Ko-ki come toward us in drove Kikki into a hug that lead to our hand released. She hug him back and stood speechless looking at them. 

-“You come, and you brought your friend with you as you promise.” He said happy.

-“Of course I would come after you gave me two backstage ticket, your dummy.” She answer with a smile. They laugh.

-“Oh, this is Alina. She is a big fan of you guys like me.” She introduce me to Ko-ki. 

-“Nice to meet, Alina. I am Kikkis‘ childhood friend and VIVID‘s Drummer, Ko-ki .” He introduce himself with a bow.

-“Nice to meet you too.” I said shyly with a bow. He smile at me. 

-“Who is these beautiful ladies?” Reno said with the rest of the guys coming after him interested to get to know us. 

-”Oh, you remember I told you guys about my childhood friend coming today?” Ko-ko ask the and pointed at Kikki. They all nod. 

-“This is Kikki and her friend, Alina.” He introduce us for them. 

-“Hey” We both said and bow. 

 

Soon after they all had introduce themselves to us, even if they didn’t need to do that. We sat down at the couch begin to talk. I stay behind and only talk when someone talk to me. I look at Shin when I get time and couldn’t believe I was in the same room as him. He look even handsome up close. Our eyes meet again and I gave him a shy smile before looking shyly away. Kikki look  at us smiling before answer a new question Reno gave her. She look so comfort there she sat talking to these beautiful creature. I felt so insecure about myself and try not to stare at Shin again. *I wish I was more like Kikki now, so I could dare to talk to Shin.* I thought for myself. Before I notice anything was I deep in thought when Kikki shout my name. 

 

- “Alina~~” She look at my with a worry look. 

-“Do you want to join them for a after party?” She ask me and I nod. She smile, but still look a little worry. 

-“Okey, we will let you guys go and changes before leaving.” She said smiling like the biggest sun.

-“Yeah, will you guys wait her?” Ko-ki ask. 

-“Jepp” We both said and begin to laugh. I notice they others just stood  there for awhile before leaving. 

-“Meet you soon.” Shin Said to us and keep his eyes on me smiling. Kikki notice it and smile even bigger now.

-“So what was that?” She ask me I look dumfound at her. 

-“Huh, aye?” I replied, she rolled her eyes.

-“you and Shin. He only look at you and didn‘t look once at me.” I blushed at her statement. 

-“He did, aye?” I ask shyly and she nod. Soon after was we busy talking about how amazing the concert was.

 

~~~

 

~Some where else~ 

 

- “Sooo, Shiiiin~” Reno sang and Shin look at him wondering what he is up to.

-“I think someone has a thing for Kikki‘s friend.” He said with a wink that made Shin annoyed.

-”And you are talking? You was al over Kikki you self.” Ryoga said. Reno just smile and gave him also a wink.

-”They both is some fine, hot ladies.” IV finally spoke and they all nod. 

-”I do perfer Kikki over Alina. Alina is so shy, just not my type.” Reno said 

-”Oh, I think Alina is cute and she is just that type of girls I like.” Shin said shyly and soon regret saying it. He was totally red.

-”I agree with you, Shin. She is cute, But I have always had a crush on Kikki since childhood.” Ko-ki said after listen to the hot issue. 

-”I think Alina is best. She look like a cute and shy girl, but once you get to know her she is the different.” Ryoga said imagine how Alina really is. All look shocked at him because of his statement.

-”When did you start to  care about inner look then outer?” Reno ask his friend.

-”Right now.” he answer without hesitate. All begin to laugth of him.

-”What about you, IV? Who do you like the best?” Shin ask and hoping for him say that he like Kikki better then Alina. 

-”I like them both and love to get to know them better before I decide who I like the best. And I did say earlier that they both is some fine, hot ladies.” IV replied before taking his bag and walk out the door. 

-”Wow, it looks like it s gonna to be a interesting night.” Reno said smiling. 

 

~~~~ 

 

~Back to Alina and Kikki~

 

-“Hey, IV. Are they others soon done?” Kikki ask the cute looking guy.

- “Yeah, I think so. They was busy talking about who they like the most of you two when I left.” IV replied with out blushing a bit when he told what they talk about.

-”Oh, It sound interesting.” Kikki said and I begin to wonder who Shin pick. I felt nervous and begin to imagine lot of things, both bad and good, when they others come in the door.

 

They all sat down in the couch again and now was Shin sitting right front me, while Ryoga and IV beside me. Kikki was busy whispering something to Ko-ki while Ryoga begin to ask me all sort of question. I notice shin in the comer of my eyes was busy staring at me while not saying a word. 

 

-”Oh, I must go to the bathroom.” Suddenly was Kikki up off the couch.

-“Is there someone who can show me where it is?” She ask while looking around. Soon was Kikki escorting by Reno and IV to the bathroom and left me with the rest of the guys, 

-”Oh, I forgot my headset in the dressing room.” Koki said and was soon by Ryoga side dragging him after him.

 

 I heard the door closed behind them and now was I all alone with Shin. I felt my heartbeat beat faster and didn’t know what to do. Soon Heard I something that make me even more nervous. I run to the door trying to open it without no luck. *They luck us in* I scream to myself and felt lost there I stood. 

 

-”It looks like we are lock in.” I heard the most wonderful voice talking right behind me. 

-”I-I guess you have right, aye.” I stutter. 

-”Sooooooo, What should we do?”  Shin said and it make my heart skip a beat. I look at the calm looking guy leaning at the couch starring at me. 

-”I don’t know, aye.” I replied and felt shy and nervous. 

-”What about we just talk?`” He ask again and now look it like he also was nervous. I look shocked at him. I would never had guessed that he could be nervous to.

-”I guess we can.” I said and walk back the couch. I sat down and soon was Shin next to me. 

-” I hope this doesn’t sound to suddenly to you, but I like you a lot. Ever since you walk in the door beside Kikki, No, I mean since I saw you in the  crow screaming my name.” he confessed looking shy down at the floor. 

-”you do, aye?” I said so dump like I am.

-”Yes, I do.” He replied me and I look at the shy guy in front of, and couldn’t believe what I was heading. 

-”I-I…” I started to say something and got stopped by Shin.

-”You don’t have to answer me or anything. I should never had say anything. I should just let Ryoga take you away from me. I am sorry for forcing me on to you.” Shin said looking all lost there he sat. 

-” I like you to. Hearing you say that you like me back, makes my heart beat so fast. I can’t believe someone like you ever would fall for me. I am just a shy girl that no one notice, aye.” I replied him looking shyly at the floor. 

-” I am glad no one has notice you, or else you couldn’t have been mine.” Shin said and that made me look up at him. Once I did his lips was on mine. 

 

I was kissing the hot vocal in VIVID. Girls would have died to be in my place and I couldn’t believe it was me who he kissed. 

-”I am sorry.” He say after removing his lips from me. I just nod and smile again. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. * I GOT KISSED BY SHIN* I scream to myself.

 

-”Alina, would you be my girlfriend? No, I mean…” Shin begin to mix his words again and just laugh of the cute sight. 

-” I would love to. “ I said and kiss him again. 

 

This time we got irrupted by the rest of the guys who had been ear dropping to us. Shin and I just laugh at the  funny look at their face. 

 

That night when I out for the first time with my new boyfriend who is the famous vocal in VIVID. I love him all of my heart.

 

_____________

A/N:

I hope you like it Alina. I have been working really hard to make it good and hopefully you will like it^^ you have well notice that the shy concsept is use a lot in the stroy.  

 

~Big hugs Kikki~