Preview For One Story I May Make

J-rock One Shot

 

 "I was walking down the road while listing to the wonderful voice that was screaming in my ear.... I sat down at the stairs to someones home, closing my eyes. 

once my eyes was closes I could see that guy with the voice and the his band... It was like it was so real. I could see the bassist show of his tongue I have wanted to try out. I was sitting like that for a while dreaming me away while hearing the song playing in my mind like I was on a live concert with them. 

They was showing us their iness , and the girls was screaming their name. 

 

I really remember when these guys was my closes friend before they become so popular. I was always with them when they had a concert in the near local. I was always with them when ever they had something cool to do or I just was one of the guys. 

I really miss that time. I was maybe a part of them because i was the leader singers bestfriend, but that didn't matter to me at all. only if I could stay with the one I love i was happy. I know he was know as being a player, but when he was with me. He treated me like I was his girl. I miss the old time.

Now when they are so popular, They have forgotten all about me. I am not a part of them longer. The only thing I can do now is go to their live concert paying full price just to support them like before, but they will never notice me anymore. 

I have became a ghost to them. I am invisible. no one can see me...

 

not even my love..."