"Welcome Home, Uruha" (Rated)

J-rock One Shot

 

A/N: This is for dark1988 who apply this story for a long time ago and I have been so busy to write it. But here it is, so I hope you all like it.

___________

“Welcome Home, Uruha” Rated

 

I was waiting for my Boyfriend coming back after his tour. It has been almost three month. I have missing him so much even if I have been busy with my study have my thought flow over to him everyday. I miss his handsome face smiling to me and his voice whisper sweet words to me when I lay in his strong arms. 

 

It was a rain day and I have nothing against it. I actually love it, love the feelings when rain drop hit my face softly. I stood outside the building where I lived while holding a umbrella over me. I took up my precious Ipod up from my pocked and switch over to a new song. I hear the familiar sound coming out when I close my eyes imaging my lover on stage playing with his guitar showing off his beauty. He sway his hips to the beat making the fan girl scream. His handsome face was shinning like never before and a little smile come over his face. Imaging him make me miss him even more.

 

I continued listen to the song with my eyes close imaging him playing. I felt something wet and softly touch my lips and I open my eyes. I look into some really familiar eyes that I have missed so much. I kiss him back. I put my arms around his neck while the umbrella fall down on the ground. He hold me thigh around me and I felt my body ached for him. We realise the deep kiss and smiling to each other. 

 

 

-”I am back, Chloe.” he said and I smile at him while gave him a peck on his lovely lips. 

-”Welcome back, Uruha.” I said smiling while the heavy rain raining down at us  make us all wet. But still we didn’t careless.  He hug me again.

-”Have you been waiting for a long time?” He ask and I shake my head. That was a lie, I have been waiting since he left me to go on his tour around the Japan with his band. 

 

He took my hand after pick up my umbrella. We walked in the big door hand in hand soaking wet. I look at him, he haven’t changes at all. He still was handsome and I felt how much I just wanted to hug him now and never wanted to let go. We walking in silent into my apartment I had been cleaning so it would look all clean and nice for his return. He went first in and I  soon after. I lock the door after me before taking of my wet shoes. When I walk into the main room I saw Uruha stood in the kitchen looking for something. 

 

 

-”Uruha, do you want some coffee?” I ask him and he look at me smiling. His eyes told me that was actually he was looking for. It was like I could read his mind. I put from the coffee and start making while he stood beside me looking at me. While I stood there making coffee for us, he put his strong arms around my neck from behind. 

-”I have miss you so much, My little butterfly.” he whisper sweetly in my ear and it make me shiver like always. He always know what to do to get me into the mood. It may not be weird thinking of that we have spend our life together for 5 years now. 

 

I turn around and gave him a cup coffee. He took it and I smile at him. We sat down at the kitchen table with our coffee cup in the hand. 

-”I have been missing you too, Uruha.” I replied his words. He look up from his cup that he was busy making colder so he could drink of it. He look so cute doing that and I couldn‘t help smiling. After we was done drinking out cup coffee in silent. I look at him again. 

-”Why don’t you go get a shower first?” I ask him and he look at me and then on him. It was like he never notice that he was all wet and cold. 

-”Why don’t we shower together like we always do?” He ask with a grin that I can’t resist. I nod and he just smile bigger now. 

 

I went to get me some clean and dry clothes when I heard the shower from the room beside. I walk into the bathroom finding my lover all in front of me. I eyed him from top to toe. *Gud, how much I have missing his body.* I thought there I stood eyed him. Uruha did notice it and begin to poster in front of me all . I just began to laugh of him and walk toward him. I put my clothes away before I hug him. 

 

-”I am glad you are back again.” I said and Uruha make me look at him. He kiss me on my lips while staring to take off my clothes. Our kiss turn into a wild and I could feel his lovely tongue playing with mine while his hand went under my bra touching my . I felt electric shock go through me. I wanted this hand continued doing what they was doing while I being to touch his muscular chest. 

 

He stopped me for doing more then move my hand over his chest. I look at him confused.

-”Not yet, Chole.” he said with a wink and went into the shower waiting for me to come. I took off my clothes and walk in with him. The warm water hit my body and make me shiver. Uruha hug me from behind again and this time he kiss my neck softly. He took my fire red hair away from my neck while moving his other hand down my body. I moan when he touch me down there and felt a new electric shock go trough my body. I did turn around and kiss him again. This time it was passion and wild at the same time. I could feel something hard between my legs and just smile between the kissing. He pull me closer and I felt so hot right now. I could feel my body heat went up from every touch Uruha made. 

 

-”Chole. You are the only one who can make me from only looking at you.” he whisper with a darker voice that usually in my ears. I feel shiver go down my back. 

-”You do the same.” I said heavily breathing. He pull his finger in my and I felt a new shock go through me. I moan. He begin to kiss my neck again. The hot water make the whole situation even more hotter then it already is. I felt the water hit my body while he move his finger in and out. I felt I getting wetter and wetter for each move he did. I soon couldn’t take it any more. I move my hand down and play with his little one. I move up and down. I love the sound of his voice moan between the kisses. He look at me and smile. I smile back. 

 

Soon after he kiss me again while we both was playing with each other. We moan  and I felt that I soon was at my end for a . 

-”Uruha. I want you now.” I shout out and he didn’t wait a sec. Soon was his hard one in my wet up moving in and out in that same tempo his finger did a moment ago. I felt his grow harder in my tight . I like the feeling, I moan again and Uruha went faster now. 

-”I am soon gonna come.” He whisper heavily in my ear. I moan again and he went even faster now. 

-”Me too.” and soon after I said that we both came. We both was heavy breathing  and Uruha pull himself out and me into a hug. 

-”I have miss this so much. Three month with out you and your little is torture.” he whisper in my ear. 

-”Glad I could help you with that.” I said, but felt relief hearing that he wasn’t only after my like I had been afraid for.

-”But welcome Home, Uruha.” I said and kiss him.

 

The End

 

_____________

A/N:

I know it is a weird end, but I got almost everything in the apply that I could use in the story and got the real point with the whole plot. It is rated. I hope it was a good story and don't be afreid to comment or apply.