"Not A Loner Anymore!!! " (One Shot)

J-rock One Shot

Sug’s Takeru and Miko, an fan fiction girl story.

 

---------------------------

I has always been a loner, and always gotten pick on by others. I never had the guts to anyone about it, and everywhere I went was I pick on. 
But one day did it all changes, only because of him.

It stared with it was a news about some one was gonna to move in to the house over the street. It was a family on three who was gonna to be my new neighbour. I was really existed and deep inside me was I scared that I will get a cold shoulder again. 
It was my mom who told me everything about this, and the boy was gonna to be around me ages. It was not often it came a new family to this neighbourhood, so I understand why mom was existed about like me.

The big day came. A truck and car stood outside the neighbour’s house. I stood in the window looking curious about who this people are. I saw a boy came out the car. I was surprised about what I saw, and stood frosted by the window until he look my way. I was hide under the window and was embarrassed about what happen right now. I was 16 years then, and still a kid at heart sometimes. I was also a very shy person, and it may be the reason I got pick on all the time.

Later that day went my family over to introduce us for the new family. Dad knock at the door and out came the boy I saw earlier. I look shy at the ground when my dad said the was the neighbour cross the street. 
-” Mom, it is someone here for you.” he shout with his lovely voice. He had his eyes on me all the time, and I look up. Our eyes meet and stayed that way until his mom invited us in. 
My dad introduce us to them, and them to us. Mom gave the cake she had bake earlier. 
We follow them to the living room and the adult begin to talk with each other, and I sat beside mom listing to them and it t looks like they have forgotten that we was here. I look at the boy, and he stood up. He walk over to me. 
-” Do you want to go somewhere else?” he ask with this lovely voice, and I nod. 
-”We are going out” he shout at this mom and grip my hand.

We run fast to the door, and put on us our shoes. I could hear his mom shot back that we must be careful. He grip my hand again, and run out the door.
We kept running hand in hand until we were at the river near by.

-”I am Takeru, and you are? ” he smile the brigthes smile I have ever seen in my life. 
-” I am Miko.” I shy answer him looking at the ground.
-”It is nice to meet you, Miko.” He said and hug me. I could feel his warm body so close to me.
It was the first time someone had talk to me that friendly and hug me. I have always been alone, and I never had any friend my whole life. 
I was always the last one that got pick in games, and often got ignore by others. I was always hurt everywhere I went, but this was the first time I felt something different from pain. I felt something warm filled my body, and I hug him back.

We sat down at the river talking until it was none. We could see the sun go down on a nice summer day. Takeru took my hand in his while looking at the beautiful sun goes done. I felt a warm I never had felt before the whole day, and I look at Takeru and smile. He look surprised at me. 
-“You should smile more often. You get so much more prettier when you smile then you already are.” Takeru said, and I look at him with big eyes. It was the first time I have been called pretty, and I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears. 
He smile at me, and a hair away from my face. He bend down and kiss me on the lips. I frosted, but soon enjoy my self. 
-”You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, Miko” Takeru whisper in my eyes after our kiss. 
He hug me again and we sat like that before we walk home.

It was the first one someone has been so nice to me, and ever kissed me. I managed to make a friend and boyfriend at the same day, and my confident have never got better after I meet him, My angel.
That day was the last day I was a loner and from that day I became a friend and a girlfriend.

The end
_______________

A/N:

Here is my first one shot about j-rocker...
i have write some more, but one is and the rest normal...
I have begin to like j-rock, and I may begin a story about two jrock band and a fan fiction girl^^

I hope you enjoy it<3
comment please


~ Love Kikki~

PS: please don't comment mine grammar wrongs and spieling. I know I have them, so I try now to fix that up..