.1

Blood is Thicker than Water

Today is finally here! I raced up the hill in which Chanyeol's white, small house sat upon. It was a couple blocks away from mine. Not even huffing and puffing, I reached the door and pounded on it. I hoped that the door wouldn't break. I sighed and glanced at my wristwatch. 12:10. 20 more minutes till her plane landed. My parent's were home to take me to the airport, so I asked Chanyeol to drive me. He agreed happily because he loved to drive. 

"HI!" Even with the pounding door, Chanyeol opened the door cheerfully. I accidentally hit his chest. It was muscular and strong. I blushed at that. My huge crush on him made me different from what I really was. Ohmigod, he's so handsome. 

"Chanyeol~ Let's go!" I was over excited. He frowned at me with a devious look in his eyes.

"Go where?" Is he kidding me?

"Airport to pick up my sister!!!" 

"You didn't think I'd forget right?" He grabbed the keys and pulled me out. A huge grin took over my face, making me not hear what he murmured next, which was "Of course I wouldn't forget something that had to do with you."

"To the airport we go!!" Chanyeol hollered. I hid my face in embarassment.

"Hey! Don't hide your face. I know you still love me." He didn't know how true that was, but I still kept my face hidden.

"Yah! Fine," I could hear Chanyeol pouting. I laughed and looked up. Chanyeol looked at me sideways and beamed, loving the fact that I laughed mostly with him.

~~~

"Gate 25," I read off of the paper in which I wrote the information on.

"There." Chanyeol, being a helpful person, pointed at the farthest gate. So far... I speed walked toward that direction. Since I ran so much marathons, my speed walk was an average person's jog. Chanyeol was tall, so he easily kept my pace.

"Cross country is helping you." He commented. It was a compliment, so I thanked him and felt my insides soar up into the air.

Suddenly, a lady with glasses rushed passed me, knocking me over. I fell on my , wincing. It didn't hurt, it was just the shock of falling that made me wince. The lady didn't even apologize. I frowned after her. Chanyeol hurried to me and helped me up.

"Are you ok? You're not that hurt are you? Do you need me to pick you up?" His concerned tone made me love him more. 

"I'm fine." I assured him. He was visibly relieved.

"Hold onto my hand. You can't get hurt anymore," Chanyeol clasped my hand in his large one. It was warm, making me feel like angels were hugging me. I felt my heart flutter. 

"O-oh," I hated how I stuttered. He smiled real huge and pulled me to the gate. We sat there, waiting for Jinna to come. When she finally did, there was plenty of screaming.

"OHMIGOD IT'S FINALLY YOU!!! WAHH YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!!" Jinna was so sweet. I hugged her.

"You're finally home. I missed you!" I whispered into her curly locks. They were really pretty and soft. I want hair like that.

"Your hair! So pretty!" I cooed. 

"Thanks~ let's get luggage now! I assure you...I didn't bring that much." Jinna and us walked to the luggage claim. 

"Oh yea. I'm so stupid! Chanyeol, this is the famous Jinna. Jinna, this is my close friend Chanyeol." I introduced them. Jinna looked very happy to meet my friend. They chatted while I waited for Jinna's luggages to come. From what she told me, they were bright red and easy to spot. In the distance, I saw red. Jinna's. I got ready to grab it. Honestly, I was a bit nervous by luggage claims. If I missed it, there went the luggage! 

"You're so cute when you are ready to get something," Chanyeol whispered into my hair. He hand enveloped be in a backhug. I could feel my heart give a couple of flutters. Oh Chanyeol... you don't know what you can do to me.

"Wah!! It's here!!!" I screamed, seeing the luggage drift pass. I lunged for it, hoping to grab it on time. Jinna grabbed the last 3 bags, but the other ones were already going away. I weaved passed people and tried to snatch it, only to make a fool of myself. I grimaced and did the last thing I could; jump onto the claim and swipe the luggage off. The suitcases toppled off. Jinna (with a completely shocked face) and Chanyeol were running to catch it. When it was safely put into Jinna's hand, I blew a sigh of relief. Only I had another problem, I was stuck on the claim. 

"Jump!" Chanyeol advised. I stood on my wobbly feet and pushed off. I fell. More like slammed. Chanyeol was by my side in the matter of seconds. Jinna, dragging her bags, came afterwards.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! But you are so athletic!" She couldn't help but admire. I smiled at her, well best I could of a smile, considering my is in seering pain. Great start, I know.

"You're in pain!" Chanyeol didn't look very happy. He peered over his shoulder at Jinna, "Can you hold your bags yourself?" Jinna blushed (or was it my imagination?) and glanced at her bags. 

"Yeah. I'm so sorry," she apologized. 

"It's fine. I'm sorry. Your start in Korea wasn't supposed to be like this." It went totally unplanned. Yes, people were staring at us. Jinna started to say something but was cut of my Chanyeol.

"Let's go," he lifted me off the ground bridal style, shocking me. I felt the edge of my dress ripple, in sync with my heart. I couldn't deny that I didn't like this.

"What!? Can't you just give me a piggyback ride?" I complained anyways. I don't want to be a burden to him, or make him exhausted.

"Fine," he harrumphed and set me down on a bench. I climbed on top of his back and grimaced at the sudden stab of pain in my . I hate being injured...

"Are you guys a couple?" Jinna asked out of the blue. Chanyeol's unique ears turned red as he gaped at her. I instantly shook my head, regretfully.

"Oh well, you guys look like one~" Jinna sang. As we walked on, I thought, I wish.

Back home, Jinna went to her room and unpacked. I thanked Chanyeol and he left.

But nof before joking, "Today was an eventful day for you." I laughed at that anyways. That silly goose. I gave him my home made chocolate chip cookies as a thank-you. He happily took them and left. I turned around and Jinna stood there, munching on a bag of chips.

"Such a nice house! When's mom and dad coming home? I can't wait to see them again!" She was so enthusiastic.

"Around 6," I glanced at the clock. We had 3 hours. I opened my mouth to suggest that we go for a run-I knew she liked sports- but she beat me to it and asked the most unexpected question.

"Do you have a crush Chanyeol?" I wanted to say yes, but my gut told me not to.

"No." I felt bad about lying. She studied me intently. OK this is weird..

She exhaled, alleviated."Oh ok then...I know this sounds really corny, but I fell head of heels for him. Love at first sight." My world fell.

She loved him.