♦KATAKATICA

★Heartbreak Shop★| Busy |
Please log in to read the full chapter

&gRăphiĉ rÉview'-

 

Revised review since the graphic doesn’t belong to a story.

First Impression: 10/10

                When I first opened the link, I was completely blown away! It looks polished though albeit messy, every element works as a solid unit. While the graphic is aesthetically pleasing, I give bonus points for being able to tell a story with it as well. There are some things to nitpick upon closer inspection, but the first glance is definitely a sight for sore eyes.

Relevance and Theme: 8/10

                Both the title and imagery make the theme somewhat obvious to the viewer, and whether that’s a good or bad thing is up to the OP. The duality of our subject can be seen with the snake in the mirror, giving the theme another edge; is our subject the ‘fairest of them all’ or a slithering reptile? We’re still not sure what the clock is doing here though, whether it’s relevant to the theme or not. It does, however, prompt the viewer to think more deeply about the theme.

Character Delivery: 8.5/10

                It’s great that our model looks so refined, given her two-sided personality with the snake. Her posing and facial expression does somewhat convey a story, but beyond that she’s primarily stock.

Use of the Basic Elements: 8/10

                I find that the two-c

Please log in to read the full chapter