♣ANGEL110

★Heartbreak Shop★| Busy |
Please log in to read the full chapter

story review

 

STORY: LAMIA LUPUS

 

Title: 4/5

The title was indeed unique, it's a latin term for vampire wolf, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The connection of the title and the story was clearly evident that I could just not resist the urge to read more of it, and if I would be one of the ordinary readers out there I think that I'd be enjoying this, considering that most of the readers in online websites preferred reading vampire/wolf!au fics a lot.

Although, the title wasn't that catchy. To be honest I felt like I'm going to read an old Latin book. The sound of the title felt a bit too old for a hip culture that we have in the moment. But what did I say, your title stood out and that's the kind of thing that I'm looking for in reading a story.

Description: 4/5

Descriptions are those parts in the story that would further pique the attention of the readers and at the same time not give key details that would basically give it all away. You manage to do this but I just didn't feel it. It lacked that certain factor that would make readers want to read the story more, the kind of factor that would make them excited in reading this. The reason that I gave a high score was the fact that you followed the common factors needed in making a description, but had that certain lack of "thrill", as they say.

Plot: 7/10

The score was pretty low because of one factor only: the entire theme was repetitive enough. I actually expected something more than a forbidden romance between

Please log in to read the full chapter