Chapter 5- FINAL

Baby Don't Cry

A/N: Hola yeorobeun! The last chapter for u guys.... enjoy! :)

 

 

JongDae was panting. He needed to get there, quick. Why did it have to be XiuMin? No she can't leave because JongDae still has to tell her that he loves her. He still has to straighten everything he did wrong. The male arrived at the hospital in no time and immediately rushed to the front desk. he didn't care that people were giving him weird looks for rushing like a madman, all he cares about now is XiuMin.

 

"Kim XiuMin, the one who was caught up in a car accident this morning, what room is she?" JongDae hurriedly asked, his eyes filled with worry and nervousness as he asked the nurse. The lady calmly searched the records in the computer and answered him when she found the patient's information.

 

"She is currently at Room number 78, sir"

 

Without even sparing a glance to the nurse nor a 'thank you', JongDae ran up the flight of stairs leading to the 3rd floor where XiuMin's room was located. Curse the elevators for not working when you need them. JongDae panted as he struggled to get there as fast as he can. He didn't care if his asthma was going to act up on him later. As soon as he reached the door, a nurse came out the room and greeted him.

 

"Good Evening sir, are you here to visit Ms. Kim?"

 

"Yes." JongDae replied, clutching his chest from too much running

 

"I see. Ms. Kim is still resting and she has been asleep for 10 hours now, but don't worry sir we have treated all her wounds and she just needs time to recover. May I ask though, your relationship to Ms.Kim? Their housemaid contacted the hospital that her parents aren't bound to be here until tomorrow so.."

 

"Friend. Yes, I'm her friend" JongDae felt a pang in his heart as he said those words

 

"Okay, sir. Please note that visiting hours will be over in an hour"  Then the nurse bowed politely and took off. JongDae opened the door as quietly as he can.

 

As soon as he was inside, tears blurred his vision. XiuMin's condition caused him to break down. She had bandaged legs and arms and had bruises all over her body. He weakly sat on the hospital chair and took XiuMin's hand in his, kissing it tenderly while his tears kept flowing. He her delicate fingers and gazed at her with eyes full of love and sadness.

 

"Min... Min I-I love you. Please wake u-up. I can't.. I.... I don't know what-what I'd do if .... if you'll leave me a-again. XiuMin, baby I'm sorry... I-I should've let you explain be-before I shut you down... this is not your fault... i-it never was a-and I'm sorry for blaming you. Min.." JongDae couldn't continue what he was about to say as his sobs beacame louder and he was crying a waterfall.

 

Suddenly, JongDae's breath hitched when he felt XiuMin's hand move. He moved his gaze back to her and watched as she slowly opened her eyes. She observed her surroundings until she came upon a familiar face

 

"Jo-Jong...Dae?" Her voice was raspy from hours of not talking. XiuMin widened her eyes as she remembered she needed to apologize. Tears welled up on her eyes as she started talking.

 

"J-JongDae I'm so sorry... *hick!* It was m-my fau..lt *hick!* that y-you need to .. suffer.... Dae pl-please forgive me.. Dae I-"

 

"Don't Min,just don't. Don't blame yourself. You didn't have a choice. I'm sorry for blaming you when you weren't even at fault. I love you Min, and if you'd reconsider, I want you back in my life. I can't go on without you Min, you gave me a reason to live. I tried moving on but I can't. Let's start anew Min, and I promise to never make you cry ever again. I love you Kim XiuMin, I always will. " JongDae embraced her and kissed the crown of her head and XiuMin cried harder.

 

"I-I....love you....so much, Dae" XiuMin managed to croak out despite her sobs. JongDae pulled away from the hug and cupped her face, linking their foreheads together.

 

Slowly, The gap between them vanished and their lips collided into an innocent kiss.

 

"I love you too, Min. More than anything" JongDae replied as soon as they pulled away, and kissed XiuMin's hand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A year Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"JongDae, hurry!"

 

"Baby, calm down her plane won't be arriving 'till an hour later. Reserve your energy for when you alrteady meet her." JongDae chuckled at his girlfriend's behavior. XiuMin impatiently tapped her fingers at her seat and pouted cutely.

 

"But I want to see her already! Its been ages since I've seen her face. I miss Kyungie" Whined XiuMin. JOngDae can only laugh at his lover's cuteness. They're currently heading to the airport to pick up KyungSoo, XiuMin's New York-based Korean best friend who was going to stay here in Korea.

 

"Minnie-noona, tell me again why I'm even involved in this?" JongIn whine dfrom the backseat

 

"Beeccaaauuusssseee..... you were bored so you decided to come with us. And FYI, I didn't drag you in this. You 'happily' volunteered to come, yourself." XiuMin said matter-of-factly and crossed her arms like a boss.

 

"I thought you were going malling so I decided to come... you didn't tell me you were headed to the airport" JongIn reasoned

 

"Well, who's fault is it for not asking?" JongDae butted in which made his dongsaeng stick his tongue out at him.

 

"Aigoo, Jonginnie you're such a baby!"

 

"Hmph! whatever..."

 

~~~~AIRPORT~~~~

 

 

"Dae! She's coming! She's Coming!"

 

"Hold your horses, Min" JongDae smiled as he hugged XiuMin to keep her from bouncing up and down in excitement. Meanwhile, JongIn was still sulking. To say he was bored was an understatement, he really wanted to just go home and sprawl down the couch, eat ice cream and watch the latest dance competitions.

 

"The New York-South Korea flight has just landed"

 

XiuMin squealed at the announcement and continued to jump up and down in JongDae's arms. JongIn yawned beside them and JongDae just laughed at his brother's antics.

 

Soon enough, a familiar figure caught XiuMin's eyes and she immediately rushed to the person.

 

"MIN!!!"

 

"KYUNGIE!!! omg omg I missed you!!!"

 

The two girls squealed and giggled as they embraced each other like there was no tomorrow.

 

"Kyungie this is my boyfriend, JongDae" XiuMin introduced as soon as they pulled away from their hug.

 

"Hi! It's nice to finally meet you, JongDae" KyungSoo smiled brightly and shook hands with JongDae.

 

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you too KyungSoo" Smiled JongDae

 

"Oh, and this is my brother JongIn" JongDae turned to see his brother playing with his IPhone and he lightly nudged him

 

"Yah! what was that for?" JongIn complained to his hyung

 

"Hi JongIn! I'm KyungSoo, XiuMin-unnie's best friend" JongIn faced the girl and he was dumbfounded cause oh, good Lord, she was beautiful. She has cute huge chocolate-brown orbs, long black hair that reached up to her waist, milky white skin, and heart-shaped lips that were oh so kissable.  KyungSoo awkwardly took JongIn's hand and shook it. The latter only stared at their linked hands and gazed at KyungSoo when a blush formed on his cheeks at their eye contact.

 

JongDae and XiuMin exchanged knowing looks with each other. Well, another love is bound to blossom soon...

 

~THE END~

 

 

 

A/N: Finally! I managed to complete this story. Thanks to all who supported and read this fic. feel free to comment on what you think of my story. Annyeong!!!! ;*