01010110 Goodbye Sweetie ...

Binary Code

01010110:

He was wide awake when he realized there was no one beside him. Luhan was gone. He was worried mixed with the scare that was slowly growing inside him. He didn’t want to watch the other walk away from his life. He quickly sat up and glance at the wall-watch; its half past six in the morning. He got onto his feet and hurriedly stormed out of the bedroom heading to downstairs. As he was running to the main door, his steps froze when his eyes caught a familiar body figure at the dining hall; shuffling here and there. He heaved a sigh in relief and walked towards the male who was busying himself preparing the breakfast at the dining table. Luhan’s back was facing him. The pretty male wasn’t noticed about his presence.

Sehun stepped closer and wrapped his arms around the older. He rested his chin on Luhan’s shoulder, breathing the older’s sweet scent – he smiled. The petite male seemed startle with his presence, he didn’t even move for an inch or saying anything. He turned the back of the petite male to face him. A laugh almost burst out from his mouth; seeing the older’s eyes blinked in surprise, and he looked extremely adorable with that face in Sehun’s opinion. He pecked a kiss on the pretty male’s forehead – wore his cold-hearted mask and walked to the dining table.

Luhan tried to process of what had just happened. He was confused and the way Sehun pecked a kiss on his forehead seemingly innocent. ‘Why he suddenly act like he’s not him?’  He thought. Was that because he was leaving? Like what he has been told by Baekhyun, ‘He’ll be a good guy without you,’ ‘every death has its own reason.’ He wanted to smile yet frustrated with the truth.

“Yah, are you going to stand like a mannequin for the whole day? I’m starving.” Sehun exclaimed; waiting for Luhan to serve the food.

“I- Uh, yes young master, I- I mean no.” He stuttered but then quickly walked to where the blonde was sitting; began to serve the younger with sandwiches and orange juices.

He stood next to Sehun and watched the younger enjoying the meal that he served. He wanted to do everything to the younger before he left the world. Since the maids were going to Busan because of the family problem, he took the job to serve the younger with his favorite breakfast. He smiled softly when the blonde tilted his head to look at him with confusion. He stared at the blonde lovingly, scanning every single part of Sehun’s face; the younger’s perfect nose, pink thin lips with the milky skin, eyes with double eyelids and imagining the crescent-shaped eyes smile – gazing at everything that he wouldn’t be able to see again. ‘Will you be alright without me?’ He mumbled under his breath. He clutched his chest when he felt something was stabbing his heart. He was hurt.

“Yah! Stop staring at me and seat. Your tummy won’t stop growling if you keep on staring at me like there’s no tomorrow.” Sehun exclaimed signaling the other to have a breakfast together with him.

The blonde’s words brought his mind back to reality. He lost for words but obeyed in anyway. He took his seat; sitting next to Sehun and took a sip of the orange juice in front of him. Eyes were staring at the nothingness, yesterday’s memory kept on flashing behind his eyes. There was nothing sweet, nothing beautiful and nothing special. They were just the memories which he didn’t want to remember but then Sehun’s soft voice echoed in his head making him dropped his tears. And that was the only thing that he wanted to remember until forever; the way the blonde whispered with a soft voice.

He was spacing out when Sehun started to ask him about going out to somewhere that could release their stress.

“Lu-freaking-Han! I’m asking you, are you deaf?”

“I’m sorry young master, I just-” He stuttered.

“Oh, my God! Shut up and just follow me upstairs. I’m done breakfast.” Sehun quickly got off the seat and stomped his feet walking away heading to upstairs.

Luhan was still sitting stiffly at the dining table making the blonde rolled his eyes and shouted, “I give you 10 seconds Luhan, get off your seat or I’ll skin you alive!”

Listening to the shouts, Luhan quickly got off the seat and jogged to where the blonde was standing. “I’m sorry young master.”

Sehun once again rolled his eyes and began his steps walking up the stairs heading to the bedroom. Luhan followed suit, his mind was wondering about what the blonde would do to him next.

When both of them reached the bedroom, Sehun stopped his steps in front of the closet and grabbed a few clothes, folded and putting the clothes in a backpack.

“Wh- Where are we going, young master?” he asked, while raising his brows.

“Somewhere, go pack your belongings. We’re leaving.” The younger answered nonchalantly.

“But wh-”

“Stop asking and just do like what I’ve told you.” Sehun said sternly.

Luhan hung his head low and walked to the nightstand where he placed his backpack next to it. Grabbing the sticky note and pen, he packed the all things inside his backpack and let out a long sigh. He knew that it wouldn’t be a long day for him but short period of time. He bit his inner cheek and stepped closer to Sehun who was busying himself finding something in the closet.

“Young master?” He called.

“What?” Sehun asked without looking at him.

“Are you looking for something?”

“I’m looking for my sweat sh-” Sehun’s words stuck in his throat when he turned his gaze to look at Luhan and saw the other was smiling softly at him. ‘He looks like an angel.’ He thought. When he was about to space out, his shook his head and cleared his throat.

“Uh – Never mind. Le – let’s go.” He threw a quick smile at the older with his backpack in his hand – and said, “Let’s go.” With that, Sehun walked to the door but stopped right away as he realized Luhan didn’t even move from the place he was standing at.

Luhan was a bit startled with Sehun’s quick smile. His heart beat racing and he was happy though it was just a not-so-sincere smile, but the blonde tried to at least smile at him and that was more than enough.

“Luhan, Let’s go?” The blonde called half-question.

“I – uh sorry young master.” He stuttered.

“Stop with your sorry, I said let’s go.” Sehun rolled his eyes and walked out from the bedroom feeling annoyed with Luhan’s nerdy-side.

He followed suit, his mind kept on wondering where they were actually going. If they were going for camping then it would be the best memory of him and the blonde, but it couldn’t be since the younger wasn’t the type who loved to go for a camping.

 


 

Hours had passed; Sehun parked the car in front of a beautiful white house while glancing at the pretty male who was still sleeping peacefully next to him at the passenger’s seat. The male looked pale but still beautiful. He was wondering whether Luhan was sick but when he touched the other’s forehead with his palm, the older’s body temperature was normal in his opinion. He shrugged off his thoughts and got out from the car; grabbing their backpacks at the back seat and walked to Luhan’s side to open the door.

When he was about to wake the older from his deep sleep, he noticed Luhan’s face was wet by tears; the doe-eyed male was crying and sniffle in the sleep. He frowned and shook the older’s shoulder to wake him up but to no avail. The worry was growing inside him; dragging his long legs to the main door of the house and unlocked. He walked inside heading to the living hall; placing all the stuffs on the couch and rushed out to look after Luhan.

Seeing the other was still crying in his sleep, he lifted Luhan up in bridal style and locked the car; walking inside the house and hurriedly headed to the bedroom. Sehun placed Luhan slowly; made the other lay on the bed, the said male was still crying and his body trembled.

“Luhan, Luhan, wake up.” The blonde shook Luhan’s shoulders and suddenly the raven-haired male opened his eyes; staring at him with a pathetic face and glassy eyes – sitting up and quickly wrapped his arms around Sehun’s waist; burying his face in the chest.  

“I’m scared… Sehun, I’m scared.” Luhan whispered with a shaky voice earning shush from the blonde.

The blonde’s heart beat racing while Luhan was hugging him tightly; not letting him go. He rubbed the older’s back soothingly to calm the older. The confusion lingered in his head, thousand questions popped out in his mind. What was actually happened? Was he just having a nightmare? And he’s calling me by my name, isn’t he?

“What’s wrong hum?” Sehun asked voice barely above whisper. 

Luhan was still crying, his lips sealed and he didn’t know why he was crying but he knew that he was scared – too scared to leave the blonde. Pieces of his heart started to shatter; he has another 2 days to be spent with Sehun. How he could breathe calmly by knowing that he had to die soon? He should’ve gone to another world last night – the short period only gave him pain, not happiness. The feeling of broken hearted was like his world collapsed not because of the one-sided love but the fact the he had to leave and let the blonde started his new world without him.

The angel was right; Sehun would be a good guy without him. Sehun’s attitude has changed after his actual date of death. He seemed nicer than before and whenever he looked at him in the eyes yesterday, the hatred that was usually seen in those eyes weren’t there anymore. Was he really has to die to change the blonde? Why the fate was so cruel to him? Why did he need to leave when he just got the chance to see the light on the blonde’s face? Wasn’t that unfair? If he could control the time, he wanted to go back to the very first day he stepped in the country and he wouldn’t wish to meet a guy named Sehun, perhaps went to another school – rather than met the blonde and being hurt, alone was more preferable, but it was too late – nothing could be changed and he couldn’t turn back the time.

He pulled away – hanging his head low and hands played with the hem of his shirt. He was just stopped crying, the blonde’s shirt was wet by his tears and his eyes got swollen. Taking a deep breath to speak, he lifted his head up and stared deeply in the blonde’s brown orbs.

“Where are we now young ma-”

“Just – Sehun. We’re at Tae Ahn for a- something like vacation? And if you’re going to ask to whom this house belongs to, it’s my house and my – uh – private place.” Sehun shrugged. He got onto his feet and walked to the couch, sitting and turned his gaze out the window – staring at the beautiful scenery out there.

Luhan observed the room. It wasn’t too small but not too big, there were two nightstands at the both left and right side of the bed, all in white including the pain of the wall. There was white leather couch beside the window on the right side a few meters away from him where the blonde was sitting and a glass table while on the left side there were bathroom and a book shelve. He glanced at the bedroom’s door, there was a cute small picture frame was hanging on the door. He got off the bed and stepped to the door, closer. His gaze locked at the picture frame, there was a photo of a baby – smiling, and perhaps it was Sehun.

“So cute.” He whispered to himself and smiled softly. He huffed and puffed his cheeks. He was tired and sleepy though he had fallen into a very deep sleep along their way to Tae Ahn but still it wasn’t enough for him.

Luhan turned his head to his right to look at the blonde who seemingly drowned in a deep thought and smiled lovingly. He sighed and stepped out the bedroom. A few meters away from him, there was a living hall on the left side and kitchen also the dining hall was on the right side. He walked to the living hall. Everything in the house was all in white. All the neutrality, cleanliness, innocence were formed in a beautiful white house. And that was belonged to Sehun; his private place.

He had never known that the blonde loved white and he had never expected that the said male has a private place for himself. He had never had a chance to know everything about the blonde but he was glad that at least he has the chance to come to Sehun’s private place before he died.

Every steps he took, his mouth fell in awe because every corner of the house, there were paintings; the paintings of nature – they were all beautiful and breath taking. He was wondering of whose paintings were those? And when his steps stopped at one of the paintings that were hung on the wall at the living hall, his eyes spotted a name at the bottom of the painting.

Xiao Lu.

His eyes widened in disbelief, he choked on his breath and tears started to roll down his cheeks. That was the name where his parents gave him once before they died; and he was the one and only person that knew about the name. Name that he once wrote in a diary but it was gone on the day Sehun saved him from getting by the street monsters at the alleyway.

The legs already lost its strength; he leaned his back against the wall and slid down the floor. The pain under his chest was unbearable, his body trembled and tears couldn’t stop rolling down wet his skin. All the paintings were made for him, weren’t they? The nature was referring to him, wasn’t it? And Sehun was the one who made it for him?

Why he needed to know about everything like right then and there when he only has two days to live on the earth. Why did he need more time if he only got hurt even deeper with the fact that Sehun knew everything about him while he didn’t even know about the younger’s real life? He was actually knew nothing about the blonde. And what was the meaning behind every single thing in the house? What was actually happened? He didn’t know. He knew nothing.

 


 

Sehun’s mind back to reality when he heard a thud sound on the floor. He turned to his right to look at Luhan on the bed but the petite male wasn’t there. He quickly got off the couch and stepped to the bedroom door. His picture frame was on the floor and Luhan was nowhere to be found.  He walked to the kitchen with the picture frame in his left hand; looking for the said male.

Once he reached the kitchen, there was no sign of Luhan. He continued to walk heading to the master bedroom when he heard a sob was coming from the living hall. ‘Luhan?’ He muttered.

He bit his lower lip and quickened his steps to the living hall. When he reached the living hall, his eyes spotted a petite frame curling on the floor. With worries growing inside, he ran towards the male and lifted the petite male up in bridal style.

Placing Luhan and made him sat on the couch, he brought his hands up and started to caress the doe-eyed male’s face. “What’s wrong? You look so pale.”

“May I ask you something Sehun?” Luhan muttered with a shaky voice.

“Ask as you please.” Sehun said Luhan’s hair.

“What are those paintings all about?”

With that, Sehun froze. He didn’t know how to answer to that question and he didn’t even know how to explain about those paintings to the petite male. He wasn’t ready to explain everything to the said male. It was too complicated to be explained and he needed more time for that. The reason was only one, he wasn’t ready.

“Uh – it’s just painti-”

“What about my nickname, Sehun?” Luhan asked sternly, didn’t even look at the blonde who had lost for words.

“I – Luhan, give me some more time.” Sehun pleaded while holding the petite male’s hands.

“Time? What about me?” Luhan scoffed, he was hurt by the fact Sehun couldn’t even explain about everything that was hiding inside the house.

“Please…:” Sehun hung his head low, voice barely above whisper.

Luhan shoved the blonde’s hands away; he got off the couch and said, “How could you Sehun? How could you don’t even tell me that you’re the one who keeps my only diary? How could you see me lived in the darkness alone and make me as your slave? Don’t you know that I’m hurt? Don’t you know that I’m hoping for you to let me go? And don’t you know Sehun? I’ve lost my smile and happiness just because I’m your slave, just a slave. Not more than that, am I right?”

“Luhan I – “

“It’s too late Sehun. You’re late.” Luhan said while slowly turning on his heels – he ran to the main door and stormed out the house dragging his legs to nowhere. Tears couldn’t stop streaming down his cheeks. The heart was screaming under his chest, it was bleeding. The open wound on his heart wouldn’t be healed; the weights on his shoulders were too heavy that he could hardly breathe. He quickened until his steps stopped at the seashore. His lips trembling, he was falling knelt on the sandy shore. Clutching his chest, he cried his lung out. He closed his eyes in a brief second but when he opened it; he saw Baekhyun was standing in front him with a sad face.

“B- Baekhyun-ah…” He called with a shaky voice.

Baekhyun stepped closer and knelt down in front of Luhan. He brought his hands to the doe-eyed male’s face and said, “I’m sorry Luhan, you only have one hour to live,” he paused, letting out a long sigh and continued, “I have to do it, it’s an order from Him.”

Luhan started to shiver; he sat on the sandy shore and cried. He was speechless, didn’t even know how to react to the news. He brushed his tears away with the back of his hands and tried to curve his lips up. The time was coming; Baekhyun was there to take him away, away from the world to another place called heaven.

 


 

On the other side, Sehun who was sitting on the couch at the living hall quickly jogged to the main door when Luhan was storming out from the house, worried. He knew Luhan was hurt, but he needed time to talk about everything. He thought that the doe-eyed male would be happy when he saw those paintings but the reality was instead. The petite male was mad at him and probably hurt even deeper. The only thing that could make the male smile again was saying the three magic words, perhaps. Back then when he was the petite male’s savior, Luhan was the man who caught his heart – but not when he realized that his life wasn’t perfect as the other.

Luhan was an orphan, Sehun has parents – but the petite male knew how to be independent and he hated the fact that the said male could survive his life though he was all alone. He – Oh Sehun – has everything, money, friends, huge mansion and everything but not love. The doe-eyed male didn’t have it either but he could still smile, he could still bear all the pain inside him and he still didn’t give up his life though he had to be a slave to a stupid young master and being abused for almost every weeks sometimes every days.

The blonde hated the way Luhan smiled and that was when he decided to make the raven-haired male as his slave but deep inside him, he loved the male; he wanted to protect him but hatred was growing inside him every time he saw the said male smiled softly to everyone though he was hurt inside. The fact that Luhan has a nickname that his parents gave him before they died made the blonde feel jealous and because of the jealousy he forgot that Luhan was the only person that he loved. His parents had never spent their time with him and he was being left alone but with the maids.

Sehun threw all his feelings towards the male in the white house and that was the only place where he could express his feelings to Luhan. All the paintings, the white paint, the house itself were referring to whom Luhan was.

Luhan was like a beautiful nature to him, he gave him calmness, sending a warm to his heart every time he saw the male smiled lovingly. The river, the trees, the wind was reflected to Luhan himself. He felt relaxed; the scent of Luhan reminded him to the nature, the smell of nature that everybody loved and it could make him forget about all the miserable life he has. And the petite male was like white, he was innocent, full of patience, the neutrality and the sincerity of his heart was pure as an angel in Sehun’s opinion. But he didn’t know why he treated the male not more than a slave. He sometimes wanted to end his life because of everything around him but at the same time, he wanted to grow older with Luhan and he would tell the other soon.

His steps froze when he saw a petite frame was sitting on the sandy shore, alone. He heaved a heavy sigh and walked towards the male, closer. He was hoping that Luhan didn’t mad at him anymore and would smile again.

He stopped, standing next to Luhan who was busying himself watching the beautiful scenery in front of him. He made himself sat on the sandy shore and turned his head to his right to look at the petite male. Luhan wasn’t crying not even showing a sad face, he looked calm and relax.

“Xi – Xiao Lu…” He called, leaning closer to the latter and wrapped his arms around the older’s tiny waist – rested his head on Luhan’s shoulder. “I’m sorry.” He whispered.

“It’s okay.” Luhan said with a soft voice.

The blonde was a bit confused when Luhan muttered that it was okay but it wouldn’t be a big matter to him as long as the petite male didn’t mad at him anymore.

Luhan glanced at his wrist-watch, its half past four in the evening and he has only fifty minutes to be with the blonde. He insisted to not get mad because he wanted to die in the blonde’s arms. He quickly stood up making the blonde startled.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked confusedly.

“I’m sleepy. Don’t you want to keep me company?” he asked with a soft voice waiting for the younger to reply.

“I – I’d love to.” Sehun smiled softly, lovingly at him.

Luhan bit his inner cheek. That was what he was waiting for, seeing the blonde smiled lovingly at him. The smile that he yearned for, the smile that he craved to see and the smile that he wanted to look at when he ended his life.

“Let’s go inside.” Sehun stood up and intertwined his hand with Luhan.

They walked inside the house like a lovely couple, heading to the bedroom since Luhan said he was sleepy. When they reached inside the house, Sehun walked to the living hall and picked up their backpacks and moved to the bedroom.

They entered the room; he changed the clothes and Luhan went to the bathroom – took a quick bath and quickly changed his clothes to a white sweat tee and white sweatpants, he didn’t have much time to think, he just wanted to be with the blonde and cuddled until he ended his life.

Sehun was lying on the bed, waiting for Luhan. He was happy that the petite male needed him to be by his side and he was glad to know that the doe-eyed male has forgiven him. But he had never expected that the one, who would sleep next to him that day, was the one who would leave him alone, again, right there in the white house.

Luhan stepped closer and sat at the edge of the bed. He quickly took the sticky note and pen which were in his backpacks and wrote the last code on the sticky note. ‘01010110.’ He refused to complete the code of the magic words because he wanted to make know it by himself. He placed the sticky note and pen on the nightstand and climbed up the bed. He didn’t wait the blonde to hug him, instead he laid himself on the bed and leaned closer to the blonde; wrapping his arms around Sehun’s waist and buried his face in the crook of Sehun’s neck. He peeked at his wrist watch, another thirty minutes left and his eyes spotted a familiar body figure sitting on the white leather couch, staring sadly at him. It was Baekhyun, his angel of death.

Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan’s shoulder, pulling the male closer and he pecked a kiss on the said male’s forehead. Feeling the warmth of the raven-haired male made him curved his lips up and brought his hand to the latter’s face. Caressing softly and nuzzled his face on Luhan’s raven locks.

Luhan was sleepy, he felt so tired and weak. No wonder he was dying in the matter of fact. His eyes almost closed but he insisted to stay awake, saving the last moment with the blonde. He tilted his head to look at Sehun; he leaned in and brushed his lips onto the blonde’s; kissing softly. He smiled weakly between the kiss.

Sehun pulled him closer, closing the distance between them and he deepened the kiss; savoring the taste that only Luhan’s carries. He bit the petite male’s lower lip asking the male to give in, Luhan parted his lips and he explored the male’s sweet cavern with his tongue. A soft moan slipped from the older’s mouth that made him go crazy and started to roam his hands under the older’s shirt.

Luhan slowly pulled away but the younger resisted, he wanted more. But when he noticed that the doe-eyed male was extremely tired and needed to gasp for air, he pulled away and brushed his lips on the male soft cheeks.

“I – I’m sleepy…” Luhan said weakly with half lidded eyes, voice above whisper. He was tired and he could hardly breathe and his heart aching; he was leaving and that was the last day he had with the blonde.

“I’m here. Just sleep…” The blonde softly whispered to his ear, but then he added, “I love you, Luhan.” – kissing Luhan’s lips for the last time that he didn’t know it was the very last time to see the petite male breathing in his arms.

With that, Luhan closed his eyes and that was the last words that he heard from the blonde, enough to make him smile and feel like he was already in heaven. The moment when he opened his eyes again in a millisecond, he has already standing at the bedside leaving his stiff body beside Sehun. He was watching. Sehun seemingly didn’t notice that he was gone to another world. He stood at the nightstand and his eyes landed on the sticky note. ‘I hope you’ll discover the code, Sehun.’ He said.

“Luhan…” Baekhyun called.

“Hum?”

“You wanna stay until the funeral?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes.”

 


 

On the other hand, in a brief second, Sehun placed his hand on Luhan’s chest wanted to feel the older’s heart beat but what he got was instead. The older’s heart didn’t even beating. He widened his eyes, his lips started to tremble, his body shivered. 

“Luhan?” He called – panicked.

He held the petite male’s hands and it was cold. He placed his index finger under Luhan’s nose, feeling the said male’s breathe and he could feel his heart suddenly stopped beating, his body lost its strength, the clock stopped ticking and tears were rolling down his cheeks. Luhan was gone to another world.

“Luhan! Don’t leave me please, don’t leave me! I’m begging you! Come back!” he cried his lung out while hugging the cold body of Luhan. He hugged the male tightly, not letting him go.

The world crushed down into pieces, his heart started to bleed, something was stabbing his heart by the fact Luhan had left him alone, in that house; the house that he wanted to give it to the raven-haired male as a gift. He could see the light was going out, the bedroom was turning into pitch black, darkness. Sorrows were surrounding him; silence. He could feel the emptiness inside him. The unbearable pain started to creep under his skin, he was hurt. He had never expected that the petite male would leave him in the gloomy world, alone – and he didn’t even have the chance to listen to the petite male saying those three magic words to him. ‘I love you.’

He closed his eyes, hugging Luhan’s dead body tightly in his arms and started to sing a lullaby with a shaky voice and lips trembling; tears couldn’t stop streaming down his cheeks. Luhan was sleeping peacefully and that was what he thought. The truth was painful, he couldn’t believe everything that happened that day and he didn’t want to believe. ‘Luhan’s sleeping. Don’t worry.’ That was what a voice in his mind told him. He let the time flies and he didn’t want to open his eyes and back to reality. He wanted to sleep along with Luhan and fly to another world called heaven.

 

 ‘Your tender touch, a soft kiss; two things about you I will miss.’

‘I’d drop the tears in the ocean, the day you find it, is the day that I’ll stop missing you, Luhan.’

 


 

THE FUNERAL DAY:

In the funeral home there were rows of chairs. In front of the chairs was an open space and then the casket was displayed with two large candles on wooden pillars on the left side of the casket. Above the casket was a casket spray and on the left side there were flower arrangements.

Sehun was standing in the front of casket; didn’t even speak or move only tears were falling down wet his skin. The funeral was held with only among the schoolmates and teachers, the blonde didn’t know who else should be informed with the news because he didn’t know how to contact Luhan’s relatives or probably would find and tell them later.

Life is unfair.’ He thought. Why everything was too late for him? Why did Luhan leave him without saying goodbye? And why did God take the doe-eyed male from him before he could explain everything to the male? Why? The only thing that lingered in his head right then was he wanted to end his life. Everything that was flashing behind his eyes was like acid; being poured on his skin and sending a deep pain into his spine. The wounds wouldn’t be healed like forever.

He closed his eyes; fishing out a note from his pocket that he took on the nightstand at the white house while everyone in the funeral home busied saying their last words in front of the casket and bowed. He read, ‘01010110 – the binary code.’ He took a deep breath said, “I’ll figure it out.” He whispered and put the note back in his pocket. Suddenly he felt someone was patting his back. He his heels and saw Tao was smiling bitterly at him.

 

 

 


 

A day after:

“I’m leaving. Don’t forget to take your lunch.” Tao said, patting his shoulder.

“I will, don’t worry. Take care.” He smiled bitterly and hugged the brunette.

“Take care. Just call me whenever you need me, I promise I’ll be here.” Tao said and bid him goodbye – walking out from the mansion.

Sehun closed the door behind him and dragged his legs weakly, heading to upstairs – to his bedroom. When he reached his bedroom, he walked to the bed and threw himself on the bed; lying on his stomach – burying his face in the pillow and cried his lung out. Luhan’s face, smiles, tears, soft touches, and kisses and everything was flashing in his mind and he could still feel the warmth of the doe-eyed male’s lips on his.

Every corner of the bedroom reminded him to Luhan, the sweet scent of Luhan was still there on the bed, and the way Luhan stared at him with glassy eyes was stabbing his heart. It was bled to non-stop. All the bittersweet only burnt him alive. His downheartedness was too heavy for him to bear.

He his back, bawling on the bed, he needed to cry on the petite male’s shoulder but he couldn’t. “Xiao Lu…” He called with a shaky voice.

Little did he know Luhan was actually there; watching him cried with Baekhyun on his side, with tears rolling down his cheeks but smiled in anyway. The urge to hug the blonde was growing inside him, he wanted to comfort the blonde but he could do nothing, he wasn’t visible for Sehun to be seen because he was dead. He turned to look at Baekhyun who was standing next to him and said, “I want to give him one last kiss then you can take me away.”

Baekhyun just nodded and smiled softly at Luhan.

The raven-haired male leaned closer to Sehun and pecked one last kiss on the blonde’s lips. He caressed the blonde’s wet cheek and said, “Goodbye my sweetie, till we meet again.” With that, he stood up, stepped closer to Baekhyun and held the angel’s hand.

“Let’s go.”

Baekhyun nodded and then quickly disappeared from the world heading to another peaceful place.

Sehun suddenly stopped crying when he felt a familiar warm was brushing his skin, he pushed himself sat up on the bed when he saw a white silhouette at the balcony and called, “Xiao Lu? Are you there? Can you hear me?” He climbed down the bed and walked to the balcony, there was no one around.

“You’re gone.” He whispered to himself and walked back inside.

Suddenly he felt a tugged on his chest; he turned to his left and looked at the nightstand. There were a few notes were pasted on it and he frowned. He bit his lip and brushed the tears with the back of his hand; stepping closer to the nightstand and took the sticky notes in hands. All he could see was binary codes but he couldn’t read since he had never learnt about those codes.

He quickly grabbed his phone on the bed and toggled it. He searched for the binary code translator and quickly typed each of the codes that were written on the sticky note.

First code being translated and he got ‘01001111 – O.’ He furrowed his brows wondering about the letter. Second code being translated and he got ‘01001001 – I.’ His mind was in mess, he didn’t know what Luhan was trying to say. He was confused but kept on searching for the meaning behind the code in anyway.

‘01001100 – L.’

And the last code that he remembered was ‘01010110 – V.’

‘LOVI, OVIL, OLIV?’ He frowned, he didn’t get it and he couldn’t understand but then something was popping out from his mind making him fell, sitting on the floor. He clutched his chest, pain crept under his skin. “I – L – O – V – are you trying to say ‘I love you’, Luhan? And it’s for me isn’t it?”

In the lonesome season, he lost his hope. He was alone and Luhan was nowhere to be found. And at that time, he thought; what was the used of heart when his heart got broken? What was the use of a soul if the soul got stolen and what was the use of breath if he was left alone breathless?

“What was the point of you and me Luhan? If you know that it will never work out because you’re leaving? You leave me alone Luhan – and forget my feelings for you.”

He curled on the floor crying while all the notes were still in his hands, clutching on his chest. The tears flowed like a never-ending waterfalls of depression. Everything was too late and Luhan wouldn’t come back to his side,

 

Never and forever....

 



 

There'll be a moment when we wants to go back to the past and there'll be a moment when we wants to go through the future. Human is ungrateful sometimes, because we aren't perfect, nobody's perfect.  We are what we are, nothing can change us but ourselves. Nobody can help us without our own efforts, though we've lost the person we love it doesn't mean we should stop our journey of life.. Life must go on though the tears were always with us.. - Ley 

 

So how was the story guys? I'm sorry for my bad english because english isn't my first language so bare with all the mistakes and grammatical error >< Thanks for all the subbies and readers! Thanks for all the comment and yeah don't forget to leave your thought about the second shot at the comment box!! Love you guys! mmuah :** - Ley XOXO