01001001 01001100 01001111

Binary Code

I’m learning the binary code for the sake of new experience – taught me on how to be more secretive. It’s not that I love to be that type of person but sometimes we needs a time to speak to ourselves without revealing the truth of what’s inside us and what’s the true feeling of us. I love to portray the feeling through writing and using the binary code makes me feels secure – giving me more strength to face the world. Let them wondering about the secret behind all the codes, one day they will be aware that our heart isn’t forever beating for the sake of living, but we needs love. Though we do know love isn’t forever stands for happiness but that’s what we need after all. (God, family, friends, and soul mates – they’re our love.) – Lots of love – Ley

 

01001001:

'Life is unfair.'  That was the first things that came out from Luhan's mouth every morning. The fact that he had to face the young master everyday in the classroom and on the bed was killing him mentally and physically. The 01000001 – was the first code that he remembered from the binary code alphabet in the last three weeks and that was also the day when he got abused by the blonde-haired male named Oh Sehun. It was almost three weeks he had been a slave to the milky-skinned male. He hated the fact that he was a slave to that male but he couldn't deny his feelings towards him. No matter how harsh the blonde treated him, no matter how worse he got abused by the male, his heart was actually beating for Oh Sehun – the male that once made him feel alive and he was hoping that he could die in the other’s arms. The truth was painful, the fact that he couldn't belong the younger's heart was giving him hurt, and the hatred that kept growing inside the blonde towards him was a knife that couldn't stop stabbing his heart and made him bled to non-stop.

 

He still remembered the day when he almost got by the street monsters at the alleyway, the blonde was the only one who had been his savior but Sehun didn't remember everything that was happening on that day when actually Luhan's face could be seen though the alleyway was long dark and menacing, the raven-haired male had no idea why the blonde said he wasn’t the one who saved the doe-eyed male – he was hoping that the blonde would voice out that he was actually remembered and smiled softly at him just like what he did that time. Unfortunately, everything that was happening today wasn't beautiful like yesterday. It wasn't the same anymore like the first time he saw the smile plastered on Sehun's lips. His heart was beating with full of scared every time he saw the younger smirked, his legs trembling every time the milky-skinned male crashed his lips onto his with full of lust, and there was no love in the younger’s eyes but hatred. His heart pounded like a drum every time Sehun stared down at him with glaring eyes.

 

The pain was like a brick on his chest or weights on his shoulders. Like when he held his own breath for too long – he was scared and terrified, he just didn’t want to admit it. He didn’t want to admit to Sehun that the younger had the all of him. It took so much time and courage and strength to pick up those pieces. And the pieces were so sharp, they cut so deep and he bled so much. It’s hurt. More than he would be able to put into words, the blonde had hurt him. Falling in love with the young master was bringing back all those fears; fears of being in the darkness – alone.

 

The night of fear had arrived. Night that he needed to be with Sehun at his mansion since the blonde’s parents was leaving for a week for the business trip in Paris. The wall-watch had shown half past eight in the evening, he should’ve been there on 8 but his legs weren’t strong enough to face his young master. He was actually missed the male but who was he to miss the perfect male? He couldn’t even get a sweet smile from the male to mention about misses.

 

“You’re late again, Luhan.” Sehun glared, clenching his jaw that made the other trembled.

 

“S- Sorry young m- master. I was ac-“

 

“Stop using the same lame excuses. I know what you’re going to say and you’ll be punished, no matter what. Stay here until the next Sunday.” Sehun exclaimed.

 

“But- But young master, what about – what about s- School?” he asked, tremble; didn’t even dare to spare a glance at the blonde.

 

“I said, no matter what.” The blonde emphasized the words earning a nod from the pretty male in front of him.

 

Luhan nodded in understood, he was scared to look at the younger. A cold sweat dripped upon his head. Not the sweat from running, but the sweat from anxiety. His heart pounded. He knew that the male in front of him was burning in fire just because he was late to be there.

 

Sehun pushed him harshly, his back hit the wall. The blonde slowly stepped closer and leaned in – his face was inched away from Luhan.  “I want you so bad.” He smirked and ran his fingers on the older’s skin, touching the lips, breathing the pretty male’s scent, “beautiful.” He then cupped the pretty face in front of him and crashed his lips roughly onto Luhan’s with full of lust.

 

Luhan burst in tears, his heart ached, like he had been torn apart and the world had collapsed by the fact Sehun didn’t love him but his beautiful body. He closed his eyes letting himself being abused. Forced . That was the only word that could be describe about his relationship with his young master. It was like a nightmare that would never end, chasing, screaming till the last breath and it was like he was only being used just to be ripped apart. It was hurt to no end.

 

He was drowning in his own tears when he found himself was lying next to Sehun, weakly on the bed. He scanned his body that was plastered with bruises and touched his lips with his index finger, wounded. Then his gaze landed on a beautiful male, sleeping peacefully next to him. He brought his hand to the male and caressed the face softly. If the time could stop, he wanted to save the moment forever with him. He leaned in and pecked a kiss on Sehun’s pink lips. ‘I…’ he paused, ‘Love you.’ He whispered to the blonde’s ear and then he moved slowly to the left and reached a yellow sticky note and pen on the nightstand. He sat up, back leaned against the headboard; began to wrote, ‘01001001.’ He smiled bitterly. That was the first code that he expressed his feelings towards Sehun, only on a small paper that wasn’t worth and paste it on the nightstand. ‘I hope you’ll read it soon.’ He mumbled.

 

01001100:

It was Sunday, usually he would spend his time with Xiumin or Kris at the Pastry Shop but not today since Sehun had asked him to stay at the mansion. He found himself standing in front of the bedroom door; the urge to walk around the mansion was growing inside him. He bit his lower lip, hands played with the hem of his shirt – he was scared but he was bored staying in the bedroom alone. He braced up and clicked the door open. He peeked at the doorway, and there was no one outside. He took a deep breath and stepped out from the room.

 

He took steps and observed every single thing in the mansion. There was a grand stairway to the second floor near the formal entrance, and back stairs for the staff to go from the downstairs kitchen to access the upper floors and stay out of sight. There was also an elevator and the driveway circled past the entrance that was flanked by pillars and a carriage house to park the cars. The staff and delivery entrance were at the back. There were hidden doors in some of the main rooms for staff to disappear. All of the public spaces were pristine, formal and large.

 

His mouth fell open in awe by observing the huge mansion.  His feet started to lose strength, feeling tired of walking around the mansion and sighed but then he quickly walked to the living hall as he noticed a parlor grand piano was there with white in color. When he was standing in front of the piano, he ran a hand along the piano keys and mumbled, ‘beautiful.’ But then he jolted a bit as tilted his head and noticed Sehun was staring at him a few meters away with glaring eyes – out of the blue.

 

“What are you doing?” Sehun growled.

 

Luhan was speechless, he bit his lip and hang his head low. Tears started to form in his eyes, he was scared.

 

“I asked you, what you are doing!? Answer me!” The blonde walked closer to him in anger and grabbed his arm harshly. “Are you deaf Luhan?” The younger hissed angrily.

 

Luhan lifted his head and looked at the younger with glassy eyes. “I just- wa- walk for f- fresh air and-” he trailed off, out of words.

 

“I told you to stay in the bedroom not wandering around the mansion!” He yelled then closed his eyes in a brief second and smirked evilly at the latter.

 

Luhan’s lips trembled in scare. He closed his eyes while biting his inner cheek, pain crept throughout his body and he felt like his heart has stopped beating. Too much fear was growing inside him. He wanted to just die right then and there. He couldn’t bear the pain that was eating him alive. The reality was darkness to him, lie was way preferable and he wished the blonde would lie to him even for a minute just to make him happy because after his parents died, he lived with his cousin’s family. It wasn’t actually good because the place was like hell to him, the way they treated him like a slave making him lost of hope; the hope of living.

 

Sehun who was staring at him quickly pulled his wrist harshly and walked upstairs heading to the bedroom. He was almost stumbled down on the stairs but Sehun lifted him up in bridal style and smirked. “Bear with it, I’ll eat you alive.”

 

Tears were rolling down his cheeks, he wanted to cry his lung out and got out from the mansion, he needed to be free from the monster in front of him.

 

Why you’re so cruel to me Sehun? Why don’t you just kill me? What have I done to you? Why did I fated to be here in front of you? Don’t you know that I love you to no end? He thought. Mind filled with thousand questions. The smile on Sehun’s lips flashed behind his eyes. ‘I wish I can see your beautiful smile again’.

 

Sehun threw him on the bed and smirked. The smirk that was always plastered on his face and Luhan hated his smirk – because that was the thing that made him felt like suicidal, thing that made him felt disgusting with himself and thing that smacked him with the fact of Oh Sehun wouldn’t love him back, forever.

 

“Se- Sehun please,” he paused, tremble. “I’m begging you. Let me go.” He cried violently in fears.

 

Sehun suddenly nodded and said nonchalantly, “You may leave now.”

 

Luhan was a bit startled upon the permission that Sehun just spat out and he was about to climb down the bed when the blonde crawled on the bed and pushed him until his back hardly hit the headboard.

 

“Stupid.” He scoffed, “You’re my slave and I won’t easily let you go, dear.” He faked a laugh and slapped Luhan hardly in face. His eyes eyed the pretty male in front of him with lust.

 

He pinned Luhan’s body under him and his cold hands started to roam on the other’s skin. He then slowly undressed the older even though the doe-eyed male insisted to not obey the young master. The pretty male’s hands were flailing in the air tried to free himself from the devil above him but the younger was too strong compared to his tiny and fragile body. Finally he surrendered and gave in. The blonde then kissed him roughly, but he didn’t reply to the kiss. Blood stain was coming out from his lips making him started to move his lips in sync with the blonde’s. A smirk spread across the blonde’s face, smiled in victory between the kiss. And in just one blink of eyes; there was blood. There was a lot of blood and the blonde was grunting, repeatedly tumbling into him. Luhan’s tears were streaming down his cheeks, he felt like he wasn’t anything. Was that because the blonde was just filling him with emptiness? His young master was demanding him to give in more and more, his pleads were no longer pouring out like water from a broken faucet. The blonde was sliding down his throat and burning his skin where the milky-skinned touched it. Luhan didn't cry but the liquid of pain couldn’t stop dripping, not even when he was sure it would never end.

 

“I’m your master Luhan. You got me?” Sehun said sternly.

 

“Y- Yes yo- young master.”

 

“Then why are you trying to disobey me?!”

 

“I was just – tired,” Luhan answered weakly making the other burning in fire, and clenched his jaw and fists.

 

Sehun slapped the male under him and pulled the said male’s hair. Luhan groaned in pain, he was too weak to push the blonde.

 

“P- Please young master.” Luhan pleaded, he wanted to cry his lung out but there was nothing he could do, he had already lost his strength. He knew that the blonde wouldn’t let him go and he knew that his life would end just the way he was right then.

 

“Cry and scream as loud as you can but remember,” Sehun paused and continued, “Nobody will rescue you.” He smirked evilly, brushing his lips onto Luhan’s. “You better be a good boy and I’ll be gentle to you.”

 

Luhan stiffened, didn’t even know how to react, his heart bled, it was cut like a knife. The pain crept throughout his body, he felt numb and empty. ‘Life is unfair.’ Those three words echoed in his head, he was exhausted. He needed just one chance; a chance to live freely without being abused.

 

Sehun started to move again with an abusive move like usual. He closed his eyes, feeling the pain was moving above him. Dark and menacing like the alleyway.

 

Hours had passed, he was still lying weakly on the bed insisted to not move even for an inch, even breathing also made him feel tired. With half lidded eyes, he stared at the blonde who was lying on his stomach, sleeping peacefully like nothing was happening between them. His heart skipped a beat, scanning a beautiful face in front him. The blonde’s soft locks, pink thin lips, sharp jaw line with milky skin, everything that belonged to Oh Sehun was perfect in his opinion. But unfortunately, the blonde wasn’t the one who could protect him from the world like he had done on the first day their eyes met, soft and gentle, eyes filled with sincerity and love. The beautiful memory sometimes made him cried, because it wasn’t true and it was not a reality that he was facing then.

 

The biggest liar to him was the truth. He wanted to wake up from the nightmare and run away freely without being tied by a chain of the harsh reality of life. Black and white shouldn’t be existed since the color itself was representing darkness and sorrows though white was associated with innocence, neutrality, lightness and etcetera, it wasn’t anything to him. And Sehun was the one that represented the black and white. Beautiful with milky skin, looked gentle and kind but he was a devil inside a beautiful angel.  He had no idea why his heart was beating for the devil that kept him drowning in his own tears. He couldn’t understand of his own feelings, it was something that he couldn’t figure it out by himself; perhaps he would stop to describe his feelings when his heart stop beating for the devil.

 

He sat up and leaned his back against the headboard, his body was extremely in pain but he slowly moved, climbed down the bed and slowly got onto his feet. He covered his lower body with white sheets and shuffled towards the balcony a few meters away from him. He lifted up his head and gazed at the beautiful sky above him. The stars sparkled up in the sky, the night wind started to brush his pale skin sending calmness into his spine. He closed his eyes in a brief second, relaxing his miserable mind and suddenly he felt a pair of arms s around his waist and a soft kiss planted on his neck. He gulped, fears started to creep under his skin, and tears forming in his eyes. I just want to have a rest. Sehun please let me go. He thought.  

 

“I need you.” Sehun whispered to his ear with a soft voice. The softness in the blonde’s voice made his heart skipped a beat. Was he dreaming? ‘Is that you Sehun?’ Tears were streaming down his cheeks. If it was just a dream, then he wanted to stay still in the dream, live with the blonde forever and wouldn’t wake up. He curved his lips up; the blonde was still kissing his neck and shoulder to no end.

 

“Sehun…” He called softly.

 

“Hum?” Sehun answered only with a hum but enough to make his heart fluster.

 

“N- Nothing.” He stuttered. He was about to tell the blonde about his feelings, but he was scared. What if the blonde rejected him and what if the blonde get mad with his stupid confession? He shook his head and chased the thought away.

 

Sehun then lifted him up in bridal style and walked inside heading closer to the bed. It wasn’t Sehun, he thought – because he looked different unlike Sehun that usually plastering his face with smirk, cold and heartless look. The blonde placed him on the bed, slowly and softly. He eyed the male with confusion. ‘What was happening?’ He thought.

 

Sehun climbed up the bed and laid next to Luhan.  He brought his hands circling the older’s waist and buried his face in the crook of the older’s neck, kissing it softly and whispered, “Don’t leave me alone.” He snuggled and he closed his eyes.

 

Luhan’s lips sealed. He didn’t want to reply to the other, neither with a yes nor no. He nuzzled on Sehun’s blonde locks, breathing the sweet strawberry scent and smiled. He loved the way his young master whispered to his ear, he loved the way the blonde snuggled and kissed him softly; it was heavenly sweet and made him happy. That was the very first time he felt the male needed him by his side. He could easily forget everything that happened and stay with his young master forever if the blonde treat him nicely like a human.

 

He was about to close his eyes but then he remembered that he hasn’t wrote the next code yet so he moved slowly to the left when Sehun suddenly tightened his grip around him and whispered, “Don’t move even for an inch.”

 

Luhan let out a long sigh and said, “I – I just want to-”

 

“Don’t.” With that, he stopped moving but his hand tried to reach the sticky note and pen which were on the nightstand. Fortunately the nightstand wasn’t placed far from the bed so he managed to reach the items he needed. His right hand pinned to the bed as the blonde was resting on his right arm. He bit his lip and slowly wrote, ‘01001100.’ Smiling softly before he threw the note onto the nightstand, a thud sound could be heard but he was glad that the blonde didn’t wake up.

 

01001111:

Luhan woke up the next morning with sun seeping through the curtains; he got up and opened his eyes only to be blinded by the bright sun. He looked to his left and saw a body figure fully covered with the blanket next to him. Curving his lips up, he moved closer to the person and slowly pulled off the blanket, uncovering the stiff body.

“Gah!!!!”

 

His heart almost jumped out from his chest, his eyes widened in shock as he choked on his own breath when he saw a petite male with soft brown locks, showing a rectangular smile with pink lips wearing white shirt came into view. Did that man play a prank on him? His mind was still processing whom actually the person was, and what he was doing on the bed right next to him?

 

“Wh- Who are you!? What are y- you doing on my bed!? I- I mean-”

 

“On your young master bed, make it right, okay?” The petite male shrugged and got off the bed. He got onto his feet and walked to the window.

 

Luhan’s mouth fell open. Was he a friend of Sehun or another monster that would harm his life? His mind was blank and he couldn’t think properly. But the petite male looked sweet and kind or was he also like the blonde evil-liked angel?

 

“I’m not the evil-liked angel like your young master. Please stop your negative thought about me.” The petite male rolled his eyes earning a wide opened mouth from the latter.

 

“How did you kn-”

 

“I’m an angel.” He said nonchalantly.

 

“What?!” Luhan laughed violently, hands slapping his thighs. “Angel?” He scoffed, “that doesn’t make sense. Now tell me, who are you?” he cocked his brows and smirked.

 

“I’m saying the truth and please do not laugh,” he paused, “I’m here to take you away.” The brown-haired male smiled softly at Luhan.

 

“Take me- what?! Why?!” He exclaimed in shock, he quickly got onto his feet and stepped closer to the petite male without realizing that he was still . “Don’t tell me that you’re here to take me away and sell me to the shark and make me as e and throw me into the night club and-”

 

“Shut up!!” The petite male yelled but quickly cleared his throat and smiled lovingly at the latter. “Now let me clear all the things out – I’m here to take you away, because you’re fated to die, today. But it’s not now in this hour, it’s actually in the midnight, so yeah.” He tapped Luhan’s shoulder that was standing in front of him, eyes blinked in disbelief and he seemed not buying his words.

 

“No. Please don’t make a joke about death.” Luhan said sternly, deadpan.

 

“Why should I? It’s not that I love to make a joke but it’s true. I’m the angel of death.” The angel exclaimed and walked towards the bed and sat. “I know it’s hard for you to believe, but I’m telling the truth, Luhan. God didn’t send me here to make you laugh, I’m doing my job and you need to trust me.” He shrugged, eyes locked at the stiff Luhan.

 

Luhan was fell sitting on the floor, trying to digest every single word that slipped out from the angel’s mouth. “So you’re telling me the truth?” He asked with voice barely above whisper. He still couldn’t believe the latter and he didn’t want to believe that his death was coming.

 

“Yes Luhan.”

 

Tears started to stream down his cheeks. The fact of he was going to die tonight was a big pang for him, its hit him hard on his chest. He clutched his chest, pulling his knees closer and buried his face in his arms. He bawled on the floor – lost for words. His world crushed down into pieces, his open wounds were soon being healed with the truth that he was dying, leaving the pain in the cruel world but he wouldn’t have time to complete the three magic words using the binary code. He bit his lower lip to stop crying. He slowly got up and walked to the bed and knelt down in front of the angel.

 

 “Angel…I’m – I’m begging you, please give me some more time to say goodbye, please.” His lips trembling, begging for one last chance to bid goodbye to the one he loved.

 

The angel sighed and said, “If I say no, means I’m so cruel to you but if I say yes, I’ll be punished. So,” he paused, “I have to say… No.” he slowly shook his head but guilt was creeping under his skin. He wanted to help but what if God fined him and locked him in the hell for two days, again?

 

“Please angel. I’m begging you, please give me times.” Luhan pleaded with pathetic face and squeezed the angel’s hands.

 

“Oh my God, why do I have to face all these kinds of human?” he looked up at the ceiling, hoping for the miracle from God to happen. “Luhan I’m sorry, I think my decision is a ‘No’ and it won’t be changed.”

 

“Angel, though you’re the angel of death but please, one last chance. In my whole life, I have never asked for a second chance. Please angel, just a few days to complete the three magic words.” Luhan begged while holding the angel’s hands tightly.

 

The angel groaned in annoyance, he stood up and stepped to the balcony – walking back and forth, he rubbed the bridge of his nose and said, “Okay, how many days do you need? But do not take much time to complete the stupid binary code of yours.”

 

A voice in his mind was screaming that he would be punished and will be locked in the hell again for two days, but he ignored the voice and glanced at the doe-eyed male that was still kneeling on the floor.

 

Luhan’s face lightened up, he got onto his feet and walked towards the angel. “Give me five days and the code would be completed! Please…” he pleaded excitedly to the angel earning a shock face from the latter.

 

“What!? No! I give you another two days! Full stop.” he exclaimed with a glare.

 

“What? Oh please, angel. I need fi- okay four days, please…”

 

“Two days.”

 

“Four days.”

 

“Two days.” he said, deadpan. Luhan pouted.

 

“Three days…?” the pretty asked with a pout.

 

“Oh my goodness okay three days stop pouting I hate you I swear I will retire myself after this I hate all these kinds of human oh my God I’m dying!” The angel said without a pause making the doe-eyed male frowned in confusion; trying to process of what he had just exclaimed.

 

“I beg your pardon?”

 

“You’re innocent and also stupid. I said three days, Oh God!” He groaned in annoyance but Luhan suddenly jumped onto him making him fell, lying on the floor. The pretty male was hugging him tightly and showered him with kisses.

 

“What the- yah!!” He shouted earning a chuckle from the latter.

 

“Thank you so much angel!!”

 

“Get off me and stop calling me angel, it sounds cheesy. Just call me Baekhyun and that’s my name,” he huffed while Luhan got off him and pulled him up.

 

“Okay Baek-cute-hyun.” Luhan giggled while pinching the other’s cheeks.

 

“Stop acting cute deer, and yeah please your frame is ugh! Get the clothes please.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and scoffed.

 

Luhan widened his eyes and peeked at his lower body, he was , “Oh my God!” His face started to burn in red and he quickly jogged inside the bedroom heading to the closet – hurriedly grabbed the clothes and wore. He his heels to walk back to Baekhyun before the petite male suddenly popped in front him and made him jolted a bit.

 

“Oh my God, you freaked me out!” he exclaimed. The angel just chuckled and shook his head.

 

“Okay, sorry. Anyway I gotta go, but I’ll be here again tonight. See you later.”

 

Before Luhan could reply to the angel and bid goodbye – the petite male has gone and leaving him alone in the bedroom in just one blink of eyes. He sighed and curved his lips up but when the fact that he was dying popped in his mind, his smile faded away, and his heart ached and tears started to form in his eyes. He leaned his back against the closet and slid down the floor. He felt so weak and tired – tired of everything that was hitting him. It was hurt and unbearable. Darkness and sorrows came into view; every beautiful color faded away, what was left only the black and white – the darkness and he himself.

 

Sehun’s POV:

“Hey, where’s Luhan? Mr. Kim wants to see him at the biology department.” A panda-liked male asked when he noticed there was no sign of Luhan that day and Mr. Kim had asked him to find the said male.

 

“He’s at my place, Tao; I’m asking him to stay there for a week. I need a company so yeah.” Sehun said nonchalantly to the male named Tao.

 

“Company?” Tao scoffed. “I see and seems like he’s your company on the bed.” He giggled, earning a smack on his head from the blonde.

 

“What was that for?”

 

“That’s for your gross thought. I’m leaving.” Sehun quickly got off his seat and packed all the things into his backpack. Tao frowned and pulled his wrist before he began his steps.

 

“Class period hasn’t finished yet you want to leave?” The panda asked.

 

“I’m just tired; just tell our homeroom teacher that I’m sick.” With that, he rushed out the classroom leaving the panda-liked male behind.

 

He didn’t know why, but the urge to go back home and meet the doe-eyed male was growing inside him, and he couldn’t bear his own feelings. His heart started to beat for Luhan and he was just realized that the raven-haired male was meant a lot to him but he didn’t want to admit, he didn’t want to express his new feelings towards the male. Perhaps his heart needed more time to ensure what was actually growing inside him, was that a love or just a normal feeling like friends? He wasn’t sure, but would make it sure soon.

 

He quickened his steps and got into the car. Luhan’s soft smile flashed behind his eyes, it was beautiful and the doe-eyed male sometimes looked like angel to him. He curved his lips up and drove himself heading back home.

 

The imaginary petal of flowers seemed to brush his skin smoothly, the sun shone brightly above him and all the falling leaves were giving him calmness, heart flooded with love and the bright sky seemingly colorful. He was happy that day and he couldn’t resist his feeling to quickly go home and hug the petite male.

 

When his feet finally reached inside the mansion, he made his way upstairs to the second floor heading to his bedroom but as he opened the door, there was no sign of Luhan. He shuffled to the bathroom to check whether the raven-haired male was taking a shower but to no avail. He sighed and frowned. ‘Where did he go?’ he bit his lower lip and walked out the bedroom heading to the back stairs; dragging his legs to find the said male.

 

He opened the backyard’s door and stepped out the mansion. His eyes were wandering for the sign of Luhan. He huffed and puffed his cheeks as he spotted a familiar body figure was sitting on the ground under the cherry blossom wearing a white loose shirt and a white pant. He walked closer to the said male while shaking his head. He was actually worried; he didn’t want Luhan to leave him alone. He was about to scold the petite male but seeing the other was sleeping peacefully under the tree, his lips up forming a small smile. ‘You look like an angel, Luhan.

 

The moment was beautiful to him so he decided to sit next to the pretty male and rest his head on Luhan’s shoulder; breathing the sweet scent and warmth of the latter sometimes made him felt like he was in heaven. He snuggled closer and buried his face in the crook of the older’s neck; planting a soft kiss.

 


Luhan was wide awake and almost choked on his own breath when suddenly the blonde popped out of nowhere kissing his neck. His heart beat racing mixed with the feeling of scare and love, didn’t know what the blonde would do to him next. He remained silent and pretended to sleep but Sehun’s hands were s around his waist pulling him closer. He heaved a sigh and took a deep breath.

 

“Se- Uh, young master?” he called. Sehun’s name almost slipped from his tongue.

 

“I want you.” The younger whispered softly right to his ear.

 

“I- Uh, I think we- we sho-”

 

“Shh…” Sehun shushed the latter and ran his finger on Luhan’s collarbone.

 

Luhan gulped, he began to sweat. His sweat was dripping from the top of his head down to his face. He bit his inner cheek and straightened his body shoving the blonde away, slowly. “S- Sorry young m- master, I think it was-”

 

Sehun pulled his collar and hissed angrily, staring at the raven-haired male with glaring eyes.

 

“Shut the up or I’ll skin you alive.” The blonde pushed him making his back leaned against the tree.

 

Sehun leaned in and brushed his lips onto Luhan’s – feeling the other’s breath brushing his skin. He loved to see the older in fears because he looked innocent and fragile. He cupped the latter’s face and kissed softly savoring the taste that only Luhan carries. He was a bit startled when the doe-eyed male suddenly replied to his kiss without a force and moving the lips in sync with him.

 

Luhan s his arms around Sehun’s neck and pulled the blonde closer, closing the distance between them. His heart beat racing, tears started flowing down his cheeks. The open wounds on his heart made him deepen the kiss. The fact that he only had three days to spend with the blonde hurt him. He wouldn’t let the time he had get wasted. Luhan decided to try to create as many beautiful memories as he can during the short period of time.

 

The doe-eyed male’s tears wet his skin. Sehun bit Luhan’s lower lip asking him to give in because he needed more from the petite male, not just a soft and passionate kiss but more. He circled his arms around the other and tightened the grip, chest to chest, feeling each other’s heart beat. A soft moan slipped out from the older’s mouth and he slowly parted his lips to give in.

 

Their tongue started to fight for dominance but Luhan surrendered and let the younger explored his sweet cavern. The younger then trailed his lips all over the petite male’s face and down to his neck, making the older slipped another soft moan. It sounds adorable in Sehun’s opinion and it made him smiled in victory. He finally got what he was waiting for all this time; a chance to make the other give in, which was all he wanted from the petite male. He marked the older with hickey on the neck and pecked a kiss on Luhan’s lips. Both were panting gasping for air.

 

Sehun rested his head on the older’s forehead and said, “I’ll always crave for your lips.”

 

With those words – Luhan suddenly rested his head on Sehun’s shoulder and cried. He didn’t even bother of what the blonde would think about him but he just wanted to let the tears wet the other’s shirt. He wasn’t ready to leave the world, he wasn’t ready to go to another world and leave the blonde alone and he wasn’t ready to watch his own body lying stiffly in the coffin, he wasn’t ready at all.

 

Sehun frowned in confusion; he was wondering why Luhan suddenly cried after the kiss. He rubbed the older’s back soothingly, trying to comfort the raven-haired male. But the older’s sob became harder. He wrapped his arms around Luhan’s tiny waist; hugging the male tightly.

 

The pain could be felt throughout his body like he was beaten and bruised with the scars that would never heal. It was too heavy for him to bear the weight of sorrows on his shoulders. And he felt like the safety of his everything was crushed to its demise. He was like living in a world of lies; didn’t want to understand of what it’s like to be torn apart. But that was what he was feeling until now.

..................................

It was raining heavily outside. He stood with eyes gazing out the window, watching every drips of raindrop hitting the ground. He turned his gaze to the bathroom that was a few meters away from him; sounds of the water dropping filled the air, Sehun was taking a shower. His eyes were wandering at the every corner of the room. There was an over-sized picture frame hanging on the wall at the top of the headboard; it was Sehun’s picture frame. The bedroom’s wall painted with blue cerulean at the top and light indigo at the bottom with the marble floor and white ceiling, it looked simple yet elegant with vintage style furniture. Tears started to flow down his cheeks but he quickly brushed away with the back He let out a long sigh and glanced at the clock on the nightstand. ’12.05 am.’ He took a week step walked closer and sat on the seat at the nightstand. And as usual, he grabbed the sticky note and pen – started to write, ‘01001111.’

 

‘01001001 01001100 01001111,’ he played the code with his tongue. “Another three codes left and I’ll be away.” he whispered to himself and paste the sticky note on the nightstand.

 

“He’ll be a good guy without you.” Baekhyun suddenly appeared out of the blue standing next to him.

 

He lifted his head to look at the latter only to be greeted with the angel’s soft smile. “What do you mean?”

 

“You want to know something? Every death has its own reason. And the reason behind your death,” Baekhyun paused, Luhan’s hair and then continued, “is to change him from a bad guy to a better person.”

 

“What? I don’t understand.” He furrowed his brows, trying to digest Baekhyun’s words.

 

The angel chuckled lightly and said, “You’re so innocent Luhan. You’ve gone through your life without happiness. Well, it’s not that you’ve never smiled or feeling happy but do you ever experienced being loved by true friends or people around you after your parents died?” he paused, “no, isn’t it? And don’t tell me that Kris and Xiumin love you, because they don’t. God loves you more than everybody did, Luhan. That’s the reason why He wants you to come back to His right.”

 

Luhan lost for words, everything that came out from Baekhyun’s mouth was true. No one ever loved him sincerely; no one ever understood of what he felt under his chest – no one ever treated him like he was a human and Baekhyun was right, it was no one that he could be counted on. He could feel a pang on his chest. The reality only brought him suffers not happiness. He wanted to cry his lung out, but he was too tired to let the tears fall down his cheeks. He was broken hearted like a flame has burnt through everything that he believed in.

 

“You’ll be happy soon Luhan, so bear with it. It’s only three days left and you’ll rest in peace without thinking about the complicated world of yours on this earth. Trust me.” Baekhyun said smiling softly, trying to comfort the other.

 

Luhan slowly nodded and smiled bitterly at the angel. “No wonder you’re an angel. You know how to make my mind work properly and think about everything you’ve said.”

 

“You should rest and think about doing something interesting tomorrow; for a good memory with Sehun. Okay?” The angel suggested.

 

Luhan smiled softly and turned to look at the clock on the nightstand and he frowned. “12.05? What’s wrong with this clock?”

 

Baekhyun chuckled and said, “I’m the one who make it stop. Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with it.”

 

“What?!” Luhan’s eyes widened in shock, he couldn’t believe an angel could do everything that he wanted to do. Was the God gave permission for it?

 

“Yes. That’s the reason why Sehun hasn’t come out yet from the bathroom. And- since I’m going to be punished so I’ll do everything I want to do.” He winked earning a chuckle from Luhan. “I gotta go. You should sleep now, because Sehun will treat you nicely tonight.” He said and whispered at the last part of his words making Luhan chuckled lightly and shook his head.

 

He couldn’t believe that angel of death was funny and again in a brief second, Baekhyun was out of sight and it was angel things. He let out a long sigh and climbed up the bed to rest. He glanced at the clock on the nightstand – again – and the clock was finally working, it shown ’12:10 am’. He laid on the bed, pulling the blanket over his body.

 

He was about to close his eyes when a pair of arms circled around his tiny waist, pulling him into tight embrace. He could feel the blonde’s breath brushed his skin, with his back facing the other, he smiled. The warmth of Sehun’s body made him relaxed.

 

“Luhan.” Sehun called.

 

“Hum?”

 

“Promise me you won’t leave me.” The blonde said.

 

The words gave a slight pang on his chest. That wasn’t something that he could promise to, and it was impossible to promise over something impossible.

 

“I- I can’t.” he stuttered.

 

“Yes you can.” With that, the blonde drifted to sleep and soft snore could he heard right to his ear.

 

He took a deep breath and turned his back to look at Sehun. The blonde was awake and stared at him with half lidded eyes. Luhan leaned in and brushed his lips onto Sehun’s and whispered between the lips, “You’ll be fine without me. Trust me.”

 

Sehun furrowed his brows and he wasn’t sure about what Luhan was talking about – he felt that Luhan wasn’t the old Luhan anymore. The petite male looked calmly than before. Fears and sadness that were usually seen in the older’s eyes weren’t there but something that he couldn’t described with words. He didn’t want to see the latter walk away from his life, not even once. Though he had never treated the male nicely but deep inside his heart, he was actually trying to appreciate the said male and he didn’t know what would happen to him if Luhan wasn’t with him. He was hoping that there would be time for him which he could express his true feelings towards the doe-eyed male.

 

'... 01010110 01000101 01010101 ... ' - another words count - to be continue...



Time isn't something that we can control. Death isn't something that we can deal with. Tears are salty, once it's drops on the open wound, its pain is unbearable. - Ley xoxo

So how was it guys!! Another shot will be up later!! I decided to make it as twoshots since I was a bit busy with my stuff bla bla bla~ anyway thanks for the upvote and to all the subbies I love you!! XDD

And special thanks to dear cutie burningwife for the M scene lmao xDD and to dear sweetie Kira that always help me to review my story!! xDD 

It wasn't completely beta-ed so~~ please excuse my bad english, grammatical error, typo and etcetera~ Love you guys!! XOXO -

[Ley]