CHAPTER 2

Suprised!

let me being honest here -____- I hate writing a aff not using a past tence (wrong spelling T_T) yeah.. because i do not know when I need to use S and when i no need to use it .. kkk.. sorry for my bad english =;< I only good using past word.. poor me. dont kill me. my grammar is and I know it ;A; update on 20/03/2014

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Xiumin opens his eyes slowly. The first thing he see is, black because his eyes still be cover by a piece of fabric. Suddenly, he hears a footstep walk toward him. “Who is that?!” Xiumin shouting but no reply. “Ya! I ask you who-“ before he can finish his word, his mouth has been shove by something. A bread. He chew it slowly when the stranger keep shoving it slowly. After he finish eat the bread, the stranger shove him a drink.

            After the stranger finish feeding Xiumin, he leave and close the door. Xiumin only sigh but suddenly he hears someone calling his name again and again. The voice is so weak. “Xiumin Hyung...” Xiumin try to search the voice and relize that the voice is Sehun’s voice.

            “Sehun! Where are you?” ask Xiumin with a lower voice. Don’t want the kidnaper hear his voice. “Im here. I do not know but hyung, I am okay. How about hyung?” Sehun reply and ask how Xiumin condition back. “Im ok Sehun. Don’t worry. I will try to untie this rope,” Xiumin moves his body, try to untie the rope but the sad thing is, the rope tied is to strong.  

            “Sehun, what your condition now?” “I..I..he tied me same like you,” Sehun reply but Xiumin feel little bit weird when Sehun’s voice sound stutters. “Sehun, are you okay?” Xiumin ask again but no reply. He feel so weird until he hear Sehun . “SEHUN! ARE YOU OKAY?!!” Xiumin shout. Sehun keep and BANG! “Hyung ah..” Sehun’s voice sound so slow. Xiumin bits his lips when he hears a bang. A loud bang and its sound like a shot. He so scared. Really-really scared when he cannot hear Sehun’s voice anymore.

            *********

            “Hey Baekhyun, this shirt look pretty right?” Chanyeol asks while try the shirt to his body. Baekhyun rolls his eyes and say “Whatever,” “Aish this diva. I ask you ok?” “Nah... but can we go back home now?” ask Baekhyun lazily. His stomach already growl back. He really need food right now and he don’t care! If he is hungry, he will eat Chanyeol’s head first.

            “Yaa Baekhyun, why you stare me like that? Im not a food you know?” Chanyeol waves his hand in front of Baekhyun’s face. Baekhyun keep staring and smirking. “I am hungry you know? Be my food, baby?” Baekhyun smirks and walk toward Chanyeol. “Aumm~!” he his own lips, ready to eat his friend, CHanyeol. “Baekhyun! Please don’t play. Lets go, back to our dorm,” Chanyeol feel scared when Baekhyun walk toward him with a hungry-tiger face. Huh~! This divaaaaaaa~~~ Baekhyun smiles and hugs Chanyeol. “I know you will never ever leave me die here! Haha.. want to eat pizza!” Baekhyun scream loudly. Chanyeol only shake his head. Srly, Baekhyun the diva eating monster blab la..

 

            When both reach their dorm, the first thing they see is???? All their member are playing together. “Hey  Kyungie, Im hungry” Baekhyun rubs his stomach and make his cute puppy face. Kyungsoo nod and make his way toward the kitchen.

            “Ah Luhannie, where is Xiumin? And Chen, do you get any weird call from anybody?” Chanyeol smirks. Chen raises his  eyebrows while shaking his head. Trolling Chen ever!

            Luhan, who is sitting while playing his phone lift his head. “Done,” he says. All the member giggle to each other. “He will die soon. I already finish Sehun,” Luhan continue. Other member smile and laughing like hell.

 

WHAT?! DIE? WHAT LUHAN MEAN BY HE WILL DIE SOON?!!!!

 

            “Cant wait for the moment when Xiumin will die soon!” Kris clicks his tounge. “You know, me too,” Tao smirks.

OKAY? NOW TAO AND KRIS SAY THE CANT WAIT FOR THE MOMENT? 0___0

            Suddenly, the 10 member turn their head toward the floor. Not the floor but there are a floor, which is cover by a square carpet. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, they hear a knock from the floor. Suho stand up and walk toward the floor before romove the carpet. He shove his hand in to his pocket and open the padlocks. Suho pusha the door open.

            “Hey guys, Im back!” someone smile happily while waving. “SEHUN!” all the member scream. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

just a short chapter and I know it! BUT~!!!!!!! SEHUN IS BACK?! Is Sehun a ghost who want to kill his hyung back?! oyemjii im scared TT^TT I hope he is not cz im know he a good boy lolz...