CHAPTER 3

Suprised!

Chanyeol run toward Sehun, pull his hand and hug the maknae. “Sehunnie ya.. what a good job, baby,” Chanyeol kiss Sehun’s cheeks. “euu hyung! Its gross!!!” Sehun make a vomiting pose.

            “Sehun, come here,” Luhan say. Sehun walk toward Luhan and sit beside him. “So, how Xiumin?” “He crying. He believe that I already die,” Sehun laughing. “Hahahah what a poor Xiumin!” Tao laughing until his tears falling down. “Haha how dare you all make Xiumin like this?” ask Baekhyun. Kris tap his chin and say “Its Luhan’s  evil plans. We just need to agree this Manly Man,” “At least Im manly and not dumb like you,” Luhan glares toward Kris. Kris stuck his tounge like a little kid.

            Suho tells to get ready. Luhan take his not-so-gun and walk toward the floor-door [What? =_=] Luhan slowly jump off and land safly on the ground. “Luhan! Remember our plan?!” Suho screams from the top. “Yeah! I remember! Im not Lay!” Luhan screams back from the buttom. “Ya! Shut up Lulu. Even Im always forget something, you should glad I remember you are my enemy,” Lay shouts with a angry voice. Luhan laughing before make a walk toward the dark alley. Luhan only using torchlight for illuminating that dark alley.

            When he reachs a door, he quickly twisting the door knob and step into the room. He see Xiumin already sleep on the chair.Luhan feel sorry and suddenly someone poke his shoulder and that make Luhan jumps. He turns his head and whimpers. Its Kris, who is make smiling like a laxy hyung.

            Both walk toward Xiumin. Kris shakes Xiumin’s shoulder to wake up Xiumin from his sleep. After a minutes they shake Xiumin’s shoulder, they hear Xiumin whimpers. “You awake,” Kris cover his mouth and make an ugly voice. Not cool man, not cool. “Erghh ahh, ahh who are you?!” Xiumin screams. “SHUT UP!” Luhan screams. He forget to make an ugly voice. Kris gives a death glare toward Luhan but glad Xiumin not notices it because he too scared. “O..ok..ok but.. where is Sehun? Do you already kill him?” Xiumin asks with a lower voice. He hope Sehun still not die. Suddenly his tears falling down.

            “Yeah he is,” reply Kris. “n-no way! Who are you? What do you want from me?!” “Can you please shut up?! Stop shouting or I will kill you!” Luhan take a can from the floor and throw it toward the wall. The can make a sound like a bang. Xiumin shuts his mouth, not dare to talk anymore. Kris give Luhan an eyes cues, mean he tell Luhan to take his gun from his pocket. Luhan shoves his hand in to his pocket before take the gun out. He refers the gun toward Xiumin’s head. He also make a ‘click’ sound so that make Xiumin know there is a gun close to his head.

            “Follow us and don’t make any noise,” say Luhan. Kris untie he rop before tell Xiumin to get up. Xiumin just follow their instruction because he don’t want the bullet will penetrates his head.

            They walking out from the room. When they reach the ladder that Luhan and Kris use to go down, Kris whisper to Luhan and say that he will climb the ladder first to knock the wood door. Luhan give a small nod.

            Kris stars to climbs the ladder before knock the door slowly. Luhan covers Xiumin’s hear, don’t want Xiumin hears the knock sound. After a second, the door has been open by Suho again. Kris bows his head and lifts his thumb, its mean the door already open. Kris slowly crawls on the floor when he already reach the dorm’s floor.

            Luhan push Xiumin towards the ladder. “Climb,” he whispers. Xiumin give a small nods. He put his right hands on the ladder follow by his left foots. He slowly climbs the ladder when Luhan keep poking his back. When he already at the top of the ladder, he feel somebody pull his hand. Xiumin fall on the ground and he is . Its so hurt! “Idioot!” he hears someone say that but the voice is so slow. The voice is belong to Suho’s. Suho say the word to Baekhyun.

            Sehun grab Xiumin’s wrist and bring him toward the dorm’s door, ask Luhan for the gun. Luhan throw the gun toward Sehun. Sehun catches the gun before make click sound. “D-dont kill me. Please!” Xiumin appeals them. He still not ready to die right now. Sehun chuckles when he hear that. ‘Im sorry, hyung,” he say from his mind.

 

            “Sit,” Sehun whisper slowly to make sure his voice not so hear. Xiumin quickly sit on the floor. Kris walks toward them then take the rope from his pocket. He tie Xiumin’s hand for a couple time. He know this is crazy to ‘kill’ their own member but  they need to do its because its for their own safe.

            After Kris done do his work, he stand up from the hunkers position. “I think you need to take a bath first,” Kris smiles. Xiumin wants to laughs because what on earth a kidnaper tell their victims to take a bath? For real?! Xiumin feel his body is sticky right now so he just accept its.

            Kris and Xiumin walk toward the toilet. When they’re in the toilet, Kris untie the rope back.

-______- triple work duh?

           

            “You want to bathe me?” ask Xiumin shyly. Kris is shocks and titls Xiumin’s head. Not believe Xiumin will say those word. Kris slowly untie the cloth that he uses to tie his eyes. After he untie it, Kris quickly run toward the door before close it.

            Xiumin turn his head. “Ah... he so weird,” Xiumin shakes his head before take his bath.

            “What da heck you run like that?” Suho asking while cross his arms. “Im scare if he will see my face,” reply him. “Aishh guys, so its mean this is a last time Xiumin will take his bath?” Chen make a trolling smile. “No, he will got his second bath,” CHanyeol smirks. “Really Chanyeol? How do you know?” Baekhyun lifts his head from the phone. “Our Baekkie, please do you work,” Chanyeol pokes Baekhyun’s cheeks. “Ya I hate you!” Baekhyun pouts but he still do his works, walking toward the kitchen and take a sharp knife.

            xD Baekhyun take a knife!!

 

            “Hey, you already done?” asks Chen while knocking the toilet’s door. Lay put the pillow on the couch before rest his head on it.

SLEEPING TIME AH LAY?

            “Y-yes... I already done!” Xiumin screams from the bathroom. He wipes his wet hair and suddenly the bathroom become dark. He not screaming all feeling scares. Calmly, he take a walk toward the door, try to open it but he cant. “Hello, what is wrong with the electrick?” Xiumin question is not been reply by anyone.

            “AAAAAA” suddenly Xiumin hears someone screaming from outside and the voice is belong to Chanyeol. “Chanyeol! CHanyeol! Is that you?!” Xiumin keep bang the door, worry if something will happen to Chanyeol.

            Kreekkk... suddenly the door is open. Xiumin feel weird but when he remember about Chanyeol’s screaming, he running out from the bathroom, searching for Chanyeol.

           

            Suddenly, he see a small fire. He make his eyes small (like eyesmile xD)  so he can see the fire clearly. Xiumin make a step toward the fire but suddenly he feel somebody pull him and that make him fall on the sofa. He also feel somebody hug him tightly before he see a candle on the table.

            PAM PAM PAM! Xiumin shock when he hear that thing. He also see a few pf cofenti fall from the top and fall on his head. Suddenly, the lamp is turning on back. Xiumin eyes become wide when he see 11 boy smile widely in front of him.

            “YAAAA!!!” Xiumin screams. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIUMIN HYUNG!!!” they scream . Baekhyun pulls Xiumin’s hand and they hug Xiumin together.”G-guys... I cant breath!” Xiumin say as his voice already stutters. He really need air right now.

            That 11 boy un-hug him. “Xiumin, Happy old day!” Luhan say. He clings Xiumin’s arms and put his head on XIumin’s shoulder. Srly look like a girls. “W-wait guys. What is this?! S-sehun, you already die right?!” Xiumin points toward Sehun. Sehun laughs follow by other member.

            “No Xiumin hyung, Im still alive. Its just a joke,” “WHAT?! A JOKE!!! What did you mean by a joke?!” asks Xiumin with a shocks voice. How can he not shock when Sehun says like that. He look face one by one.

            Those 11 member smile and take a seat on the couch and floor. “So, like this Xiumin. About Sehun had been kidnapped is a lie,” Luhan says while playing his finger. “And about we shot Sehun also a lie. Its actually a can that I threw toward the wall,” Luhan continue his word.

            Xiumin sighs. “But why you all do this?” “Because we want our plan suces! We plan to make a weird suprise for your birthday,” Chanyeol pouts. “Thats why...” Chen take a knife from Baekhyun’s hand. “We use this knife to end your life! Hah!” Chen raises his eyesbrow and make a creepy smile.

            PUK! Suho smacks Chen’s back-head. “Dont make a troll, Chen!” Xiumin smiles when he hears about their plan. “But you guys no need to do this. Im shock you know?” Xiumin smile shyly. “Ahh!! Xiumin hyung blush!” all the member say while clapping their hand.

            “Ahh lets blow this cake! Lets sing together!” Tao jump from the sofa, run toward the table and pull the cake toward Xiumin. “Happy birthday to Xiumin!!! Happy Old Day!” they wish Xiumin happily.

            “Yeah, RapByun is back! Oh yeah,” suddenly Baekhyun starts to Rapping.  Chanyeol make his beatbox style.

“Today oh! Its Xiumin hyung birthday ah,” – Baekhyun

“YO! Yeah yea!” – Kris

“So we make a plan, the plan name, LEST KIDNAP XIUMIN yo!” – Baekhyun

“Yeah, kidnap kidnap,” – Kris’s left hand make like a ROCK sign while rapping.

“And we made it, yo!” Baekhyun finish his line with throw his cap on the air.

            XIumin claps his hand before blow the candle. After he done blow it, suddenly all the member throw something toward Xiumin. He relize the something is a flour. Kyungsoo keep throwing like a kid even he will angry if their dorm will be a Flour-Dorm later but its Xiumin birthday right? Who care?!

            Xiumin laughing and keep shouting stop but the member ignore it. Xiumin is so happy because god give them to be his friend. Make him happy when he is sad, make a crazy plan to celebrate his birthday. Only EXO being that crazy but he don’t care. He love EXO member so much! He also hope they will always together because..

 

WE ARE ONE!!!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

FINISH!!! yey!!! XD and, happy birthday to Xiuminnie oppa! Happy old day! hahahaha #25thXiuminDay ! This story is for Xiumin bday hehehehehhehe~ This is my 1st time make the story like this =P hahahaha

 

 He alr 25th T_T But still look young hehe

 

 Xiumin's bday cake look delicous! hehehe ^^ 

 

So, EXOSTAN, I hope you will cbrate his bday with a happy mood ^^

 

Sad news ; I bet you all already know abt MH370 right? its a sad news ever. I hope their family will keep strong. God love they more. and I hope they will found the airplane too. Pray for them and please keep support their family to face this