CHAPTER 1

Suprised!

Just wanna tell you, this chapter kinda boring =___= update on 17/3/2014

- edit this chapter back huhu (21/3/2014)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

         

Kris knocks the door and Xiumin open it. “Did the other member here?” ask Kris, suddenly, someone pock his shoulder. Kris jump and turn his head. Its Suho, who is smile like an angle and innoncent boy. Kris roll his eyes. 


    “Can you please not do that again?” ask Kris with a angry voice. Suho just smiled and step into the house. “Ya this shortest Leader,” Kris says with a lower tone. Suho turns his face, facing Kris and smile. Weirdo!


    When the both leader step in to the house, the first thing that they see is, Luhan crying while Xiumin hugging him. Lay sleeping, Chen and Baekhyun laughing to Luhan. CHanyeol eating like a monster like nothing happen. Suho furrows his eyebrow. “G-guys, Sehun is missing and you all just..steady like nothing happen?” ask Suho with a not-so-believe voice.


    How can they just relax and laughing to each other. Suho turns his head, searching for Kai and Kyungsoo.. Suho rolsl his eyes when he see Kyungsoo crying and keep saying “What is Sehun eat now, what is Sehun eat now?” and Kai is keep answering “I bet the kinapper will give him a big sausage,” 


“But what the heck the kinapper give him that! Don’t fool me, Kai! He will be like a monster if he not eat anything.. he..he..he will..uwaaa” Kyungsoo take a tissue and wipe his tears. So emotion. Suho bits his lips so he can handle hiself from laughing. 


    Suho and Kris take a seat on the sofa. “Ya Lay, wake up,” Chen says while he draws something on Lay’s face using a black marker.he draw a blush on Lay’s cheeks and wrote ‘SLEEPING GUY’ on Lay’s forehead. “LAY YA!! WAKE UP!” Xiumin yell and Lay shock. He quickly crawl and cover his head. “OMG! Its a thunder?” ask Lay. All the member laughing. 


    “Guys, can I ask you? Sehun was kidnapped and all you just...relax?” ask Xiumin. He still hugging Luhan, the crying boy. “They don’t have heart!” Kyungsoo says while wiping his tears. Crap! 


    “Yeah, Sehun must be fine,” say the Laxy Hyung, Kris. He cross his leg and his arms, act like a boss. Suddenly, his head has been smack by Xiumin. 


“Ya Kris! He had been kidnapped and that is mean he is not fine!” Xiumin raises his voice. Kris rubs his head and say “Fine, how about we search for him?” suggest Kris.


    “What the Kris? Of course we need to search him. If manager know that Sehun is missing, what we need to do?” Tao, the fake-now-maknae say. “Ah.. how about we wait for someone call us and ask for ‘Hey, Sehun is here! If you want him, give me 1000000 won! [.___. I just write the money xD] “ Chen act like a someone is calling. “Aishh guys, stop playing and lets go search for SEHUN!” say Luhan. He get up from the couch and walk toward the door. 


    “Err Luhan! Wait!” Baekhyun scream but Luhan ignore it. “You forgot to wear your pant idiot!” Baekhyun continue and suddenly he see Luhan run toward Baekhyun and smack his head. “asdfghjkl why you not tell me idiot?!” Luhan quickly run toward his bedroom. “Ya? My fault? Its because of hyung! Walking like a diva,” Baekhyun scream back. “WHATEVER!” Luhan scream from the bedroom. 


    “Ya Baek, you is the diva one,” Chanyeol say. He grab the popcorn and continue to eat it. 


    What’s wrong with EXO MEMBER? Sehun got kidnap and they just??

 
****************


    
    Kris tell them to spread to a few groups. Luhan,Xiumin,Kyungsoo,Tao and Kai. Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Suho,Kris and Lay. Chen? He say he want to stay at home and waiting for the kidnaper call them to ask for the ransom money. 


-_______- troll Chen~
    

    “Waa this cake look nyummy!” say Baekhyun while jumping. His index finger point toward the cheesecake from the mirror glass. “Ya Baekkie, we need to find Sehun first,” Chanyeol say. He grab Baekhyun’s wrist and pull him. “ I don’t want! I want that cake!” he stomping his feet. Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun’s right ear and say “Search for Sehun first! Don’t you understand?” and then someone pull his left ear “Diva! You already fat. Stop eating,” Kris laughing. Baekhyun pouts and kick Chanyeol and Kris’s leg. “Idiot tower! Who care? I want to eat cake. I don’t care!!!” Baekhyun quickly run toward the cakes shop’s door. Chanyeol and Kris facing to each other before run to catch Baekhyun back. 


    So, there are Suho and Lay, shake their head together. Never understand their own member. “Hey Lay, how about we drink so Cappochino at there?” ask Suho. He point toward the Latte’s Cafe. Lay furrows his eyebrow. For sure? Suho don’t want to searching for Sehun? Lay think about it before smile. Its good you know if Sehun missing? That maknae always talking-non-stop. Lay make an evil smile before nod. “Lets go!!” Suho raise his both hands on the air. He and Lay run toward the Latte’s Cafe with a big smile. 


    =____________= Suho.. is that really you?!!

    “Baekhyun, stop eating you fat!” Chanyeol tap the table. Patiently waiting for Baekhyun, eating like a monster. Can you imagine how many cakes did Baekhyun eat? Almost 4 piece. This diva. “shutvup yow (shut up you),” Baekhyun reply with a full mouth. “chew your cake first, diva,” Kris pommel Baekhyun’s head hardly. 


    Baekhyun swallow his food before pommel Kris’s head back. “I want to buy those cheesecake and bring it to home!! Wait ok?” Baekhyun run toward the counter. Both poor boy facepalm. 
******
    “Xiuminnie, how about we split? So its more easy right?” suggest Luhan with a worry face .Xiumin nod. “Keep calm ok Luhan? He will be fine,” Xiumin hug Luhan. “Yeah.. I hope the kidnaper will give him a bubble tea,” Kyungsoo voice sound crack. What a carry mama? “Kyungsoo hyung, can hyung please stop talking about food?” Kai asking. “W-WHAT?! How can I not stop talking about food?! Food is really important ok?!” Kyungsoo bang the wall. 


    Now, they’re at the hallway that is dark and quiet. Kai roll his eyes. This hyung is such as annoying hyung ever. “Nah, stop talking. Let’s go searching for Sehun,” say Xiumin. They nod and split.

 
    Xiumin alone when searching for the rapper-maknae. Suddenly, somebody touch his shoulder. Before Xiumin could turn his head, someone smack his head using a piece of wood. Xiumin fall down. What he only hear is a ‘Sorry’ word. He do not know why but his eyes suddenly become dark when the stranger cover his eyes using something. 


    Guys... I has been kidnap too.. guys... Xiumin tears falling down.