Movies

Morning Train [HIATUS]

“Come in.” Suga said as he opened the door of his apartment. You walked in, and soon the little Monster run to you; quickly closing the door you got down to pet him. While you picked him up and took him to the living room, YoonGi got his camera and started taking pictures; you were so into playing with the little dog that you didn’t notice it. “It looks like the rain isn’t going to stop. In fact I think it’s getting worse.” Suga said making you look at him, at that moment you heard the sound of a picture being taken; “YAH! What do you think you’re doing?” You said running to him and stealing his camera, “Not fair. Not fair at all.” You said while looking at the pictures he just took, “You lucky I like them, and I want some photos with Monster. But after that I don’t know if I’ll let you keep them. “You have no choice.” You heard from YoonGi while he laughed.

You found yourself staring at him. You really liked his smile. “... – just stay home?” you came out of your trance with YoonGi’s question. “What did you say?” you asked now focused on him. “I asked if we should just stay home, and do something, like we can go buy some crisps and some drinks and watch a movie after we have dinner downstairs. What do you think?” you sure didn’t want to go home, so you agreed to it. Soon you were downstairs, “Are you sure they’ll let Monster in?” you asked looking at the little dog wailing his tail at you. “Yup, the owner really likes him, and since today isn’t a busy day he lets him in.” Monster lay down at your feet; you had a look at the menu and chose what sounded the tastiest for you. Your meal comes not too long after the order.

“So what movies should we watch?” you asked YoonGi, “I was thinking about watching something exciting.” “Like what?” YoonGi asked you “I don’t know. Action or Thriller.” You said. “I think I have something like that.” “Great. Should we get going? Because I can hear the rain getting worse.” YoonGi made sure he paid the bill even though you said you would pay your part of it.

Walking to the little shop to get some crisps and some drinks the rain started to get even worse; the jacket you were wearing started to get drenched; YoonGi waited outside the store while you quickly got the stuff. “Should we run back?” YoonGi asked you “You’ll take Monster and I’ll take the bags.” You traded with YoonGi “Let’s go!” You shouted and started to run. Monster stepped in a mud puddle a few meters away from YoonGi’s apartment building. Before you guys walked inside you grabbed Monster; “What are you doing?” YoonGi asked surprised “It’s so we don’t get the hallway dirty...” “But now you are dirty” “It doesn’t matter; I’ll go home and take a shower.” You said as you walked into YoonGi’s apartment. “Let’s give you a bath.” You said while you asked YoonGi where the bathroom was. YoonGi helped you washing Monster; it was fun. When the water stopped running Monster shook his fur wetting, you and YoonGi laughed at how funny Monster looked.

“Here. Have a shower and put them now.” Suga said after going into his bedroom; “There’s no need to, I’ll go home and take a shower.” “Don’t be silly. Just do it. I’ll take one in my shower.” You accepted the clothes a little bit embarrassed. You closed the door behind you, and took a look at the clothes “I like this jumper.” You said to yourself. You laughed a little when you found some boxers mixed in the clothes. Soon you were done with the shower; before you left the bathroom you picked your clothes up. “You can put them in the wash. It won’t take long, they’ll probably be done by the time the movie’s over.” YoonGi said when you walked into the living room.

He’s house wasn’t much different from yours; just a little bigger. You walked to the washing machine and putted the clothes inside. The machine started to work as soon as pressed the start button; “You look funny with my clothes on.” YoonGi said while laughing and going into the living room, “Shut up.” You said back while smiling and putting your wet hair all to one side. “Let’s start watching the movie.” You sat in the sofa and started to watch the movie. Ten minutes into the movie you started to doze off. You were tired from working all day, and the warm bath after that cold rain wasn’t really helping you keeping your eyes open. Another ten minutes passed and you gave up letting yourself sleep. YoonGi noticed you and pulled you, slowly, so you had your head on his lap. By now no one was paying attention to the movie; you were sleeping and Suga just couldn’t take his eyes off you. A loud noise from the movie made you move a little; YoonGi hold your head while he stood up to get the remote that was on top of the little table in front of the sofa. When he moved back to the couch he laughed a little at the way you were sleeping, the jumper was a little bit up showing your belly button.

YoonGi sat on the floor facing you; he brushed away a few strands of hair from your face. Getting closer to you, he placed a kiss on your lips. Soon he broke the kiss and looked at you; your eyes were open. You were looking at him, not with a surprised look, but with an intense stare, full of passion.


Sorry for the long wait guys, I hope you like it.

Thinking about double updating today