Last Train

Morning Train [HIATUS]

“Hanna this is NamJoon, YoonGi, JiMin and JungKook” TaeHyung said to you “So let’s help you guys finish cleaning all up and head to the restaurant. “Restaurant?” you asked with a confused look on your face, “Oh, I’m sorry I forgot to tell you Hanna… We’re all going out for dinner.” And as she walked behind you she whispered “Like that you can get to NamJoon” you turned to her as she walked away; you looked at YoonGi “But he’s the one that’s on my mind right now” you thought to yourself.

With the boys help the cleaning was done quicker than usual, and it was really fun. Soon everyone gets their stuff and walk through the door; NamJoon helped you close the grating at the door and at the big window next to it; you thanked him, and since you two stayed behind you walked a little behind everyone else. You kept looking in front of you, staring at YoonGi’s back, he was the only one that wasn’t so far ahead, and you would look at NamJoon once in a while, since he was talking to you. “So Hanna, I heard a lot about you from Reychel.” NamJoon said getting your attention back to him; you got your hands to your face and while laughing you asked what Reychel told him, “Well, for starters she told me you like Hip Hop and Rap. That’s really cool. What kind of artists do you listen to?” “Hahahah, I listen to a lot of kinds of music, but yeah I really like Hip Hop and Rap. Lately I’ve been listening to Double K, FatDoo, Paloalto; I don’t know, Untouchable… and so on” you smiled at him “So beautiful” NamJoon thought to himself.

You reached the restaurant soon, everyone was waiting for you, NamJoon and YoonGi to go in, everyone set down and started to look at the menu; “Is it everyone’s first time here?” JiMin asked; everyone answered with a yes, “Well this friend of mine said it was really good” Joongkook said. Everyone order their food and their drinks, soon after the table was filled with food ready for the Korean barbeque, beer and coke. When you had a look at the table you knew it was going to be a long night, but you couldn’t stay that long, there wasn’t much time till the last train, and certainly you wouldn’t walk at night by yourself. Everyone was having so much fun, and the meat was really good, when suddenly YoonGi stood up and everyone looked at him; “I have to go now, otherwise I’ll lose the last train.” Suga said; “! I have to go as well…” you said while getting your stuff and putting money on the table for your share. “If you want to I can walk you to the station.” NamJoon said “There’s no need to I’ll keep her company since we’re going the same way” Suga said while putting his share on the table. You two said goodbye to everyone and left the restaurant.

“It was a really nice meal wasn’t it? It’s a shame we had to leave so early…” you said trying to keep conversation going so it wouldn’t feel so awkward; “No helping it our last train leaves in 10 minutes” YoonGi said while he looked at you. That stare made you feel things you haven’t felt before, and his voice, his voice just calmed you every time you heard it, you knew that voice from somewhere, and it’s not one that you can forget easily. Soon you reached the train station; you kept looking inside your bag for your card but you just couldn’t find it, you looked up and saw YoonGi passing the barriers, you kept looking for your card; “I’ve must have left it in the store.” You said to yourself, “Is there any problem?” Suga asked you, you looked up, he walked a little closer and stared at you, “I think I’ve left my card to ride the train at the store, no helping it I’ll just walk. Guess I’ll see you some other time. Bye!” you said embarrassed and turned to leave the train station. “Hanna!” you turned around “Catch!” you barely caught the card that Suga had thrown to you, “Just use mine, and don’t worry.” “Thank you, I’ll make it up to you some other time.” You said as you gave it back to him, “Let’s go, or else will lose the train.” Suga said while smiling at you.