Monster

Morning Train [HIATUS]

When you were on the train you looked at the window; it was raining. You were sitting in front of YoonGi “What do you think of the rain?” you looked away from the window and looked at him and kept speaking “I don’t know what to think of it…” you turned your eyes to the rain again “Sometimes I think it’s beautiful, and I don’t know why it’s beautiful; but sometimes it makes me feel sad…” you said keeping your stare in the rain. “Some things are beautiful but sad; it doesn’t mean that they are not beautiful.” You looked at him, and he was looking through the window as well, “I guess that’s true.” You said, and in that moment he looked at you. At that moment it felt like a minute had passed, when reality it wasn’t more than 5 seconds.

There was 5 minutes till the train stopped; you got your phone and took a photo of the window. You looked at the photo, you could see the rain, and you could see YoonGi’s reflex. “Every time I see you, you’re always taking photos.” YoonGi said breaking the silence; “I like taking photos. There’s something about them; to get that one moment forever, when you grow old you look at a photo and remember how you felt. Not just that, to capture someone’s feelings in it when they least expect it; just makes you feel... different.” “I feel the same” YoonGi said surprising you. You didn’t know he liked taking photos, well you didn’t know anything about him anyway; but that was something you wanted to change, you wanted to know everything about that person who just got you so pulled in. “I kind of heard you and NamJoon talking about Hip Hop, do you like Double k? “I love girls who love rap”” “That’s my favorite song by him” “I have a friend who can get us tickets to one of his shows, if you want to I could let you know when he has them.” YoonGi said while both of you left the train. Suga kept walking you till you saw the restaurant, the rain had stopped a little but it was still falling, so you took cover in front of the restaurant's window. “That would be so cool. I tried to get one of his tickets once but they were sold out, so I really couldn’t go” you said while you were taking your hood off and brushing your hair with your fingers. “So give me your number so I can text you when I get some news about it. YoonGi said while giving you his phone. You noticed a photo of train you take in the background, it was the inside of the train; there were people in it, and when you took a better look you saw yourself in it. You looked at him, and gave his phone back after you put your number in it “So, I see you take photos of strangers as well. I’m in that photo see?” and you pointed at yourself in it “…there.” “Oh, it is really you.” YoonGi said while laughing and putting his phone in his pocket, “Do you live far away?” Suga asked while looking at you “No just across the street. What about you?” “I live in this building; just going to pop in to get some left over to treat my dog.” “Omg you have a dog, I wanna see it!” “I don’t have any recent pictures of him with me now; maybe sometime we can go for a walk with him… Do you have any dogs?” “I have two at my mom’s house, I couldn’t bring them with me, since I wouldn’t have much time to walk them, and they keep my mom company when my dad’s off to work.” “Well we should go now, since it looks like the rain will get worse, and it’s getting late.” “See you some other time then.” You said while you crossed the street. YoonGi stood there watching you get inside your apartment building. “I know you were in that picture.” YoonGi said when you couldn’t hear him anymore.

You opened your apartment door, dropped your bag at the kitchen table and went into the bathroom; turning on the hot water to feel the tub you thought about your day. You went into the kitchen to get your phone out of your bag; you searched for an old chopstick that you don’t use anymore and put your hair up with it so it wouldn’t get wet while you were in the tub. As you went to the room to take off your wet clothes you looked at your phone, you unlocked it and went straight to the photo gallery; you looked for YoonGi’s photo and just looked at it. “It’s impossible not to be attracted to you, you know?!” You were ready for your bath now, so you put some tunes on, not too loud not to disturb your neighbors, and you went straight into the bathroom, before you got into the tub you putted the phone on top of the little table next to your tub. You were relaxing on your bath for ten minutes, when your phone rang to signal a new text; it was YoonGi “Here’s a photo of Monster happy with his treat! Kekeke” you thought it was really cute, and you were so happy and excited to get a message from him “Why Monster? He’s so cute!” you replied back, well it was a Bernese dog, but it was still a puppy. As soon as you put down your phone, you got another text from YoonGi “Wait till he grows up. Kekeke” “He’ll be bigger than my own dogs. I like big dogs. I really like Monster.” This time you didn’t put the phone down right away, so you waited; when you were almost putting your phone away you got a text. Surprisingly it wasn’t from YoonGi; you opened the text “I hope you got home safe. It’s really raining hard outside. I hope you don’t mind but I asked Reychel for your number. Hope you have a goodnight, NamJoon” you weren’t expecting that at all; you saved the number and replied back saying you had a good ride back home and you were going to sleep soon, but thanked for his message. When you were putting down your phone again, you got a text message, this time from YoonGi you flashed a smile right away, you opened the text “As long it’s not RapMonster” you just looked at the text confused “What’s he on about” you said to yourself, “What do you mean about that (´・ω・`;)??” right away you got a text back from him “Nothing. Forget about it. Going to sleep now. Bye.” You didn’t reply right away; you got off the bath and got dressed to sleep.

Getting inside your bed you thought that that was a little bit weird, but you just let it off and replied back to Suga “Goodnight. Give a kiss to Monster.” And you went to sleep right away after that.


Sorry for the long wait guys, I hope you like it though xx