He Accidentally Named Her

Hey Can You Be My Girlfriend?
 

Hey Can You Be My Girlfriend?

 

Aki was walking back to her class. She was just  finished her lunch at her secret and facourite lunch spot. Alone. While she’s passing by the small garden at the backyard of her school, she heard a voice, “ Please go out with me!”. Startled, she look around, and noticed there’s a small and cute girl slightly bowed her head. “Aaah~ someone is confessing to Nakajima Yuto again..” she said to herself with a low voice. “Whoops! Maths class is going to start..”, she’s better hurry or there’s a chance she’ll flunk her final test, with a heavy sigh, she walked away.

***

Nakajima Yuto know what this cute girl in front of her up to. She’s going to confess to him of course. Let out a silent heavy sigh, he just waited for the girl to confess, to continue with his usual script,

“ I’ve always like you since i entered this school, Sempai, please go out with me!”. 

There there, his turn for his line, which is “ Thank you for liking me, but I’m sorry, i cannot accept your feeling, there’s someone else i like.” 

The girl started to sob. Ah, and now she’s crying. The girl's sobs become louder before she asked between her sobs “Who is she sempai? I won’t give up until i know who she is.” 

He want this girl to stop crying, since there’s a chance her crying will draw other student’s attention. Yuto would definitely hate to be bothered by the same girl who don’t know how to give up on him. He was just lying, there’s no one he like, yes, no one, a busy idol as him would have no time to bother about girlfriend, relationship, love.

Just when he was calculating which name should he use, he caught a glimpse of someone near the walkway

. “Amano Aki..” he muttered to himself, but unfortunately caught by the girl. 

“Amano Aki?  Sempai, you been going out with Amano sempai?” 

Yuto mentally slapped himself, stupid mouth. No choice, it might be better if she get it that way, and surprisingly Yuto saw a glint of relieve+happiness in the girl’s eyes. “Yes, she’s the one i like, she’s my girlfriend..” The girl beamed, Yuto, confused, just now she was crying, and now she looks happy. 

"If she’s your girlfriend, then i will totally approve. Amano sempai is really cool, she’s even a comittee member for student council." 

Yuto almost smirk listening to her, what is it, approved? He can't understand girls, they can cry and smile at the same time. Then the girl congratulate him before both of them part their way. Yuto is heading to his class, thinking, “ how do i keep my lie now?”

That night, Yuto was staring at the ceiling in his room. Can’t help to think about his lie. How do i protect my lie, how do i protect myself. It’s merely 2 months before high school graduation. Only for 2 months, he need to asked Amano Aki to play along. He need her to be his girlfriend or his good reputation will be doomed. 

"Yosh! After school tomorrow I’ll go and see her.”

***

After the bell rang, indicating the class is over, Aki dragged her feet to The Student Council room. No one there accept few of junior committee members. No one want’s to go there since everyone busy preparing for their finals. She too, but can’t help since she’s been trusted to plan and organize the annual cultural festival of her school. As much as she want to avoid it, she can’t resist the puppy eyes from the student president, Yamada Ryosuke. He’s a dork! But no once escape his puppy eyes attack. Yeah, becausse he’s cute. Aki hate to admit the fact. It is a fact. But another reason is, Yamada was too busy with his own post as well. It’s not like he’s trying to pass the work to others. He's just being slightly mean to her, "yeah slightly mean, because he know i won't neglect my bestfriend."

 

Letting go another heavy sigh, thinking about how could she survived her maths for final. While staring at her notebook with scribbles on the desk. She literally jump from her seat when someone knock the door very loudly and barged in. It was Yuto. “It’s not very nice for a lady to sigh countlessly like that you know..” She rolled her eyes, decide to shrugg it off, “so what brought you here Nakajima Yuto? Can i help you?”

“Actually yes! Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

###

to be continue~

(15 March 2014)

*cough cough* hello, i'm kuro, this is my first fanfic. Hopefully someone read this crappy work of mine. Please read and leave a comment, it's okay if it's a not-so-good comment, critics will be good, but please don't bash me, i'm afraid my kokoro is not ready. haha. Anyway, advance thank you for you who read. I appreciate your time. Next chapter will be post shortly.

Sorry for grammatical errors or typos. m(_ _)m

=) kuroneko