Chapter 1

The Ice Cold Siren
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NOT EDITED!

Walking down the bustling hallway of the hospital with her long black hair pulled into a clean ponytail, 3 colleagues are having their routine daily ward round, checking over the existing ward tenants to see their disease progression. “Elaborate the latest report on patient bed E20” said Seo Joo Hyun.

Being at the tender age of 25, soon to be 26 in the upcoming month of June, Seo Joo Hyun or Seohyun had achieved many accomplishment that many people at her age wouldn't dream of grasping or maybe would grasp but on the later years of their life.

Having such a brilliant mind, she was a child genius. Such intelligence did not go to waste as she managed to finish high school earning her diploma with great honour by the age of 15. By then, many Ivy League colleges tried to reach out to her, pursuing such rare diamond. But her heart had set on pursuing a career in the field of medicine, entering the prestigious University of Harvard at the ripe age of 16.

After a years of studies, training and finishing off her residents in the States, she continued on her studies to become a specialist, specializing in Gastroenterology and became one of the best specialist and surgeon ever known in the field by the age of 24.

She didn’t even have to apply for her specialist residency, offers were given by Hospitals from every crook and corner of the world. With such talent, it was no wonder she was one of the most sought after female Asian physician in the world. Next to her very own loud best friend of course, Gong Minji.

Now, there she is walking down the hall with her fiery friend Gong Minji. The only friend who stuck with her through thick and thin, and also the only true friend who could keep up with her to such extent.

Both of these two companions are without a doubt one of the most beautiful rare diamonds in the sea of crystals. Beauty with brains.

Seohyun of course, has an exceptional beauty. With her milky porcelain skin free from any flaws or specks of imperfections. Even without make up, in which she could count in her life of the time she ever used them, she was flawless. But there was a reason why Seohyun has this infamous nickname giver to her, Siren. With the beauty and brain, she was like those legendary mermaids in the old folk stories, beautiful to look but never brave enough to get close, as one might drown from the beauty or in this case, one should not dare to cross the siren Seohyun. Many had let themselves fooled over her exterior innocent beauty but with one look from her, even hell would be froze over.

Though she won’t speak much, her honesty was a definite killer as well as her expressive eyes. She has never let out much facial expression to anyone, only wearing her natural y resting face was enough to get people feel inferior of her.

Minji, her best friend since her college days was her only companion in the foreign country. They were both the lucky geniuses who got into the ivy league but with only a year younger than Seohyun at the age of 25, Gong Minji was the little sister that Seohyun wished she would have but will never admit it. Gong Minji was also a rare beauty herself. With her lean athletic but y curvy body, any man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter