03 - Jinyoung (B1A4)

Collection of FanFic ( Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked slowly at the dark street. Tears rolling down to your cheeks. You can't think about anything right now. You can feel your heart is in pain. A deep pain. Why would he leave you? Did you had done anything that he hate? Or did he doesn't like you anymore? You just cried. Suddenly, you heard a guitar being strummed by someone. It's was so lovely. You stopped and trying to search for the one who played the song. But you still doesn't found it. And then, your looked up and saw a guy sitting at the balcony at one of the house. He was the one who played the lovely song. The song that he played makes you feel calm. Your tears stop flowing. You tried to look his face but it's so dark. The only thing that you can see is his shining ring at his right hand who strummed the guitar. "Who are you?" You said slowly that only you can hear it. You decided to find who is that guy. The one that can makes you calm.

...............................

 

The first step you walked into the class, everyone started murmuring about you. Some of them said bad words to you. Yes, this is the risk that you must take when you dating with a popular guy. And now, everyone blamed you when you break up with him. They said that you are the one who dump him. You can't cry anymore. The tears of yours can't fall again. You just walked slowly to your sit, next to Nara. You glance at her but she ignore you. You know that she must thought like the others, saying that you are the one who dump the person she admired, who is now my ex-boyfriend. You felt very guilty to her, since she sacrified her feeling to let him be with you.

 

FLASHBACK .

While you were walking to the cafe with Nara, suddenly, Baro came to you. He stood infront of you before gave you a rose made from paper. You stiffed, same goes to Nara. Everyone at the cafe were staring at you now. Baro took a deep breath before confess to you. "_______________-ah, I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?" You looked at his eyes. Does this just a prank? Or his confess was true? You can't think properly right now. You never imagine that Baro, the popular guy in school will like you. Everyone at the cafe started being noise. All of them shouted to me to say 'yes' for his confess. But, you just don't know. Baro still waiting for your answer calmly. You glance at Nara, she looked very shock and yet sad. But, then she smiled at you, asking you to say 'yes' to Baro. So, you decided to make the final decision and you say ,"Yes." Everyone clapped. Baro smiled at you widely. 

"Nara." You called for her as she ran away to the toilet. You followed her and now, you see she was crying. "Mianhei. I didn't know that this will happen." You tried to explain to her. "Ani. Your decision was right. I like him and it was true. But, he like you and not me. If you didn't accept him, he will be sad and broken heart. I didn't want the person I like became sad." She told me everthing what was in her heart now. Yes, I know that Nara had long like Baro. "___________-ah, I let the person that I like to be with you, so please take care of him for me. Don't dump him okay." She gave you her request. You looked at her eyes. It still teary. Then, you held her hands. "Nara, I will if this is your wish." You promised.

END FLASHBACK .

 

The bell rang, showing that it's recess time now. Before you could called for Nara, she already went out from the class, leaving you alone. 'Nara-ah, it's not my fault.' You didn't get a chance to explain everything to her. 'I must find Baro oppa.' So, you walked fastly to his usual place, behind the school building. From a far, you can Baro and s eating and laughing happily. He didn't look sad for break up with me. Before you walked to him, you heard he was talking about you. You stopped and hide against the wall. "Yah~ that _____________. She really a silly girl. Didn't she noticed that my confess just a prank? She is beautiful, but unfortunately, a fool girl." As he said that, his friends laughed. "Just like I said, girls are all same. Melt when being confess by us, good-looking guys." Sandeul, one of his friend said. He is known as the king of playboy.

You were very angry as you heard the real answer why he confessed and then dumped you. You walked towards them with red face. "Baro oppa." You called him. He turned facing you, so do s. "Ah~ __________--ah. How are you? Gwenchana after I left you?" They laughed. "Or you came here to beg me for accept you again, huh?" Their laughed being more louder. You shook you head. "Aniyo. Just in your dream. I am here because I want to ask you why you left me. But, it's okay. Because I already heard all that you said just now. Anyway, gomawo oppa. You really a 'nice' guy. Annyeong." As you finished what you want to say to him, you walked away without waiting for his comment. "Good. This is the real me. The brave me." You said to yourself. You feel great.

You suddenly stopped when you heard a guitar being strummed. What you think right now is about the unknown guy last night. Yes, you still don't know him. You walked step by step to a tree, and the guitar sound more louder. You hide as you are closer enough to him. You can't see his face but, the ring at his finger, it was same with the ring that last night guy wore. You heart really want to know who was him. So, decided to walk towards him but the bell rang. You were far away from your class, so you ran quickly leaving the unknown guy or else, you will be punished by teacher. 'I will definately find who are you.' This is your wish.

...................................

 

 

Everyone leave the class as the school end today. And again, Nara left you. You sighed. 'When will I be able to talk to you again?' You talked to yourself. You held your bag and went home alone. While you walking infront of a class, your glance and saw someone was still sleeping. He lied his head on the table, and it's covered his face. You don't know who he is but he is definetly a senior in this school. 'Should I wake him up?' You talked to yourself. You decided to wake him and walked into the class. There is no one here except you and the guy. You stopped infront of him. He was still sleeping soundly. You took a deep breath and started shaking his shoulder gently. "U-Urm, chogeyo. The school has already ended." You lower your voice. He didn't move even a bit. So, you harder your shaking at his shoulder. "S-Senior, wake up." And then, the guy started to move and he higher his head. You stepped back. He rubbed his eyes and pressed his neck gently. "Ah~~." He mourned. "C-Chogeyo. Cheongseomnida. The school already end." You stammered. He stopped rubbing his neck and stared at you. You stiffed. Handsome. That's what playing in your mind right now. He has small eyes and y lips. You gulped. He was still staring at you without saying anything. You face turned a bit red and your heart beats rapidly. "A-Ah, I got to go now." You ran out from the class as fast as you can. You stopped as you arrived at the front gate. "What is it just now? Why my heart beat so fast?" You place your right hand at your heart, feeling the heartbeat.

 

Jinyoung woke up as someone shaking his shoulder. He rubbed his eyes and his neck. And he just noticed that there was a girl with long brown hair standing infront of him. He stared at her face. 'Do I know her?' He asked himself and continued staring at her. The girl said sorry for disturbing him. And then, the girl started to blush and ran away. "Waeyo?" Jinyoung talked to himself as the girl left. "What a weird girl." He rubbed his hair. "Ah~ I'm late." He put some books in his bag and his music book too. Then, he left the class. 'Anyway, thanks to that weird girl.' He talked to himself.

.....................

 

That night, you wore your sweater and went out from the house. You walked to the place where the first time you met with the unknown guy. You looked up at the balcony but there is no one there. The light at the room also off. You sighed. "When can I meet you again and hear your guitar?" You walked home with disappointed feeling.

......................

 

Again at school, it was still same. Nara didn't talked to you. But everybody had stopped talking about you and B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter