02 - Sehun EXO

Collection of FanFic ( Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went to your brother's room quickly as you see no one at the upstairs. You came in and open the door slowly so that is doesn't makes any noise. You let out your breath and turned your bady backwards. You can see grey colour of the bed, black carpet, a study table, a cupboard, and also a big wardrobe in the room. "Okay. Let's do this!" You claped your handed without sound and walked to the wardrobe near the table lamp. You stood infront it before took a deep breath. You open the wardrobe and you were very suprised. It's full of man clothes belong to your brother!  It's all perfect from shirts, jackets, ties, caps, jeans, bracelets and even cosmetics! You smiled widely and laughed like an evil. You brushed your palms before started looking for the things you need. You took out a white shirt, a big black jacket, red cap and black tight jeans and threw it on the bed. You closed the wardrobe and held the shirt on the bed. You tried to your body and it's perfect since your brother's size not to difference with yours.

You brought all those things on the bed to your room quickly without anybody noticed. You closed the door and locked it. 'Okay. Mission starts now.' You took off your clothes and wore all of them. Then, you look at the mirror. 'Oh my God! Is this really me?' You can't believe what you had see. You really looked like a guy. Real guy. Since your tied your hair and put it into your cap, showing like you had a short hair. You looked at your black sport watch and it's already 8 o'clock at night. 'Oh no! I'm gonna be late!' You have to do your mission now. A really crazy mission.

 

 

You runned out from the house by jumping out of the window. You wore your sport black shoes and ran to the bus stop nearby. You stopped a taxi and went into it. "Ahjusshi, please take me to this restaurant." He turned his head and looked at you with suprised face. You wrinkled your forehead. And then you noticed that you used your woman voice instead of a guy voice. "A-Ah! My throat, it's hurt. That's why I used a woman voice." You lied, trying to cover it. The ahjusshi stopped looking at you and drove you to the place you want. You knocked your head. 'You pabbo.' You forget that now your were a guy.

.................................................

You went out of the taxi after paying the tax. You stood infront of the restaurant, the huge and expensive restaurant. You corrected  your cap and walked into the resturant. You went to the counter and asked if there anyone booking a private room. The lady incharge looked into a customer's book and nodded. "Yes, there is two private room that now being used by our customers." You smiled and said thank you to the lady before left to the upstairs where the room are. You walked slowly and peeked at one of the room. You shake your head. Then, you peeked at another private room. You smiled widely. "Baekhyun oppa." You said with low voice. From the window, you can see your brother, Baekhyun and his 5 friends laughing happily while enjoying their meal. They are so hot and good-looking. You can hear they wish happy birthday to your brother. Yes, you are doing this crazy mission because you want to celebrate your brother's birthday with him. You know his going to celebrate it at this restaurant when you saw he text  to your mother.

 

You can see Baekhyun's happy face. He was very cute, just like you. But, your face was a bit difference since you has big eyes. While you still peeking at Baekhyun, you noticed that someone was staring at you and it was Sehun. You were shocked and tried to ran away as you saw Sehun stood up and ran towards the door. You corrected your cap and walked as fast as you can when you heard Sehun was calling for you. "Yah~ stop." You just continued walking trying to ignore it. Suddenly, you can feel you wrist had been grabbed by Sehun. "Yah~" He turned your body facing him. You can see his face clearly and your heart started to beat rapidly. It's not just because you were afraid being caught, but because you are now standing infront of Sehun, hot guy that all girls want. "Who are you? A stalker?" He asked with serious face. You can feel your face turned pale. Right now, your mouth can't say anything. You just looked down. "Follow me." Sehun dragged you  to the room where the others were now. He opened the door and pushed you to the room. You heart beat fastly. You can heard all of Exo-K members silent. "Sehun-ah, where have you been? Who is that guy?" Chanyeol asked. You just looked down while closing your eyes. "I saw him stalked us from the window." Sehun explained it before took his seat nest to DO. "A stalker, huh?" Kai smirked.

 

 

"Wait, do I know you? You look like..." Baekhyun asked you. You can't think anything right now, your mind were blank. You just hopi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter