01 - Suho EXO

Collection of FanFic ( Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa!"  You cried as your father hit you with his belt. He kept hitting you although you cried loudly. You can felt pain all of your body. You begged  your father to stop hitting with husky voice, but he can't hear you. He looked like a crazy man that didn't had any feeling hitting his own daughter. "Appa! Mianei!"  You kept asking for forgiveness although it's not your fault that made he angry with you. He slapped your face and you fell down on the floor. He yelled and cursed you. You cried crazily and touched your left face. You can feel it's turning hot. You looked at your father with teary eyes. He was still cursing you. Then, he grabbed a glass of wine on the table and drank it before he threw it infront of you. You shouted and closed you eyes with both of your hands at you ears. It's made a loud broking sound and you hurted as you can feel the pieces of the glass touched your skin. You cried crazily. As you open your eyes, your father was drrinking a bottle of wine crazily and you took a chance escape from you father. You ran out from the house with no slippers at your feet. You ran in the dark night that didn't had even a single star at the sky. You ran with pain all over your body without knowing where to go. You kept crying and asking why all of this things happened to you. Until you sighted became blurry and you fell on on the road at unknown place, lonely without any help.

"Omma!" You called for you mother. You searched for her at a-all-white place. You can't see anything because it's too bright. Suddenly, someone put a hand on your shoulder from your the back. You turned back and you can see your mother in a white dress. You hugged her and cried crazily. You told your mother about what your father had done to you. You asked why all of this must happened to you. She patted you head before break the hug. "__________-ah, always be patient. One day, you will meet with someone that can protect you. Someone that will love you. The day will come soon." She leave that message before she vanished blewing by a soft wind. You cried while calling for you mother.

 

.....................................................

 

You woke up from your dream and opened your eyes. You touched you head that felt pain. It's so bright that made you hard to open your eyes. You tried and very suprised as you saw that you were lying on a bed in a room. The room was tidy and smells good. A soft blue blanket covered you. You can't believe this. You sat and pinched your right cheek and its hurt. Suddenly, the door had been pushed from outside and came a guy with black shining hair. He walked towards you and smiled. "You had wake already?" You can hear his manly voice. You grabbed the blanket and pulled it until covered you shoulder. You felt a bit frightened. You wanted to ask who is he but you can't say anything as your throat hurt. "I'm the one who save you. I saw you lying on the road when I want to go to the shop. Then, I brought you here, at my house." You felt relieved that he was the one who met you first. You can't imagined if the one that saw you was your father.

He sat beside you on the bed and took the the wet cloth on the small table beside the bed. He took you left hand out from the blanket and wiped you arm that had dry bleed. You suprised by his sudden action. "You hurt very bad." He said with a low voice and continued wiped you another arm. You looked at your arm. Yes, they hurt pretty bad. You can see your arm full of red dry blood. You made a sound as you felt pain when your wound touch by the wet cloth. "Mianei. I'll do gently." After finish wiped your arms, he put the antiseptic and plaster it. Then, he moved to wipe you wound on your face with the cottonbud. You can see his face clearly as his face was close to yours. You can see his bright eyes, white fair skin and his red lips. You kept staring at his face when suddenly he asked. "By the way, what's your name?" He stopped wiping and looked it my eyes. I tried to talk but it's pain. You shaked your head, trying to tell him that you can't talk. His forehead wrinkled. "You can't talk?" You nodded. "Ah~ anyway, my name is Suho." I'm 22." You smiled and nodded. He paste plasters gently on your face. "You skin are smoother than mine." He giggled, showing his dimple. My face turn a bit red.


 

"Wait here, I'll bring you something to eat." He left with the wet cloth in his hand. You smiled as he went out. 'He is very kind and gentle.' You looked around the bedroom and  there is a wardrobe and a study table too. 'This must be his bedroom.' About 10 minutes later, he came with a bowl of porridge. He sat beside you and want to feed you but you shake your head. "You want to feed your self?" He asked. You nodded and took the bowl from his hand. You ate the porridge and smiled at him. "Does it delicious?" You nodded. He patted your head and smiled widely. "Finish it, okay." You suprised by his action but you like it. 'I''ll thanked him when I could talk again.' 

You finished your day at his house. He let you sleep on the bed while he sleep at the living room. He really took a good care of you. But, you felt guilty making him busy. You felt like you were a burden to him. You decided to leave as soon as possible although you still don't want to go back home. 'What appa do right now?'  You still thinking about your father. That night, you dream you mother again, and there is Suho too.

 

..................................................................

 

You woke up and went out from the bed. You walked to the window and saw the sun shine brightly. You went out from the room and saw Suho at the kitchen, prepared for breakfast. You smiled. "Suho oppa." You called his named. He stopped and turned around. He saw you was smiling at him. "__________-ah, you can talk!" He suprised to hear your voice. You nodded and smiled at him. You walked towards him and stood infront of him. "I am two years younger than you. So, I'll call you oppa. Suho oppa." He smiled shyly. "Okay then." You decided to help him, so you took the vegetables and went to the sink. Suho suddenly grabbed you wrist and took the vegetables from your hand. "Aniyo. You can't touch water, or else you might hurt again." He talked with a low voice. You looked at him with a sad face. "But I want to help you." He pushed you out from the kitchen and make you sit on the dining chair. "I'll do by myself. You just need to eat with me." The, he left to the kitchen and continued prepared the breakfast.

 

You stared at him. He looked cool when he was serious in his work. Suho who noticed that you was staring at him turn a bit red. "__________-ah" You laughed. You know that he was shy. After a few minutes, he finished cooking and you ate the pancakes with him. You talked about yourself more, so Suho too. Then, he asked you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter