Try to remember

Make it through

 Jay looked at the doctor and just as he was about to ask what was going on, the doctor pointed the door and walked out. Jay followed him outside of the cabinet.

 - Have you had any serious arguments before that accident? You said you brought her outside so you two could talk. What exactly happened between the two of you, mr Park? - the medic asked straight forward causing Jay to furrow his eyebrows.

 - I told you I didn't hit her or anything.. I would never lay a finger on her - Jay almost yelled, pissed off at the fact that he was the number one suspect right now.

 - You don't get my point. I'm asking that because if you have had an argument before, the girl may have been really stressed. This makes her go out and drink but she can't control herself and drinks more than she's capable of. I won't go in further details since my duty awaits me but make the conclusions for yourself. There must be a reason why she can remember her friend but not you, right? The brain sometimes can be partly damaged and chooses to temporary delete painful memories.

/ Your pov / 

 I tried desperately to find out what has happened but my head was killing me. 

 A club.

 Dancing.

 Drink.

 Another drink.

 More dancing.

 Went outside the club.

 Tears.

 Black.

 I shook my head fast, as if that could make the headache and bad memories go away. The guy who came together with Min Young earlier, entered the room again and sat on the chair right next to my bed. Nobody dared to talk first and we just sat there, looking into each other's eyes.

 Something was bothering me deep inside and no matter how hard I tried to find out what was it, I couldn't. Something was wrong. I was forgetting something. The more I looked into the man's eyes, the fuzzier I got inside. Was there something I was forgetting? Something between him and me? He cleaned his throat and broke the silence.

 - Hey... - his eyes focused on the floor,- Are you feeling better?

 - My head still hurts. - I stated with voice husky as my mouth was drier than usual. - Can I have a glass of water please?

 He nodded and walked out of the room. Min Young, who was waiting outside walked in and sat beside me.

 - You really don't remember him? - she seemed really surprise which made me feel bad. What was so important and I have forgotten it?

 - Can you please tell me who he is? - I pleased, now curious why was he so important 

 - You two... I'm not sure if it's good to say that now, but he's your boyfriend. His name is Jay Park and he is a famous artist but before that, he's your loving boyfriend and you've been dating since you graduated High School in Seattle. Then things changed drastically and he had to leave for Korea but you went there with him. Don't you really remember? At first he wanted to go public with you but you kept refusing because of your fear from getting hate, for being blamed that you're not good enough for him. But it all worked out. And then something happened between the two of you, I don't know what but don't you remember how you called me that evening and told me you wanted to go out because you needed a break from Jay? You promised to tell me what was going on but since you didn't start the subject, I didn't bother to ask you either because I knew it wasn't a pleasant topic for you. But then at the club I couldn't keep my eye on you constantly and watch over you and you started drinking more and more and then I don't know... I couldn't find you anywhere but I was sure I saw you dancing with some guy on the dancefloor. I stormed outside of the club, worried out of my mind and then I saw Jay leaving with you with an ambulance so I followed the car and here we are, and here you are.

 - Wow.. - was all I could say after taking a full deep breath and exhaling slowly. - I guess this is why..... I had a feeling that he is very important to me.

 Min Young smiled gently and held my hand. - You will remember him. Because he's not in your mind, but in your heart.

 

A/N: ughh i'm actually really insecure about that chapter and about the fic in general since it's the first one that has more than 3 chapters that i'm writing. it would be really nice if you could give me any feedback/ideas/opinion ? ;~; it seemed like you guys were bored with the last chapter so i was unsure about how i should continue the story;; really your opinions are very important and highly appreciated!