Take care of me

Make it through

/ Your pov /

 I tried to walk away but he wouldn't let me move an inch. Damn, in moments like this I hated the fact that I was a girl. His grip on me never loosened as I was trying so desperately to pull away. All of a sudden my vision started getting blurier with any second as I felt my head getting heavy.

/ Jay's pov /

 Her strength suddenly disappeared and the next thing I knew was my hands wrapped around her stomach, preventing her from collapsing on the ground. She turned pale and I wasted no time dragging her into the car and driving her to the nearest hospital.

 I have no clear memories from the following few hours; I recall rushing her into the hospital emergency room and the doctor telling me I should wait outside. Maybe it was the guilt of hiding something from her, maybe it was regret because I was feeling like I didn't give her everything I could. Having no idea how much time has passed, I walked around in circles until quite a short girl stormed inside, not caring about how loud her footsteps echoed especially since it was after midnight and the hospital was almost empty.

 - Is she okay? Did the doctor said anything? I shouldn't have allowed her to drink. We shouldn't have gone out in general.

  - Wait, wait. - I was definitely confused as hell. Was she a friend? - What happened? Do I know you?

 She tried to steady her breath and after taking few minutes full of exhaling and inhaling, the girl finally spoke.

 - My name is Min Young, and we're friends. Best friends actually. I've known her god knows for how long. You're Jay, right? I've seen photos of you two together. Did you two have a fight or anything? She usually never wants to go to clubs or anything but earlier today she called me saying she needs a day off you and then.... - shocked by my apparently confused look, she stopped at her tracks and looked down in embarrassment. - That's only between you two I guess I should stay out of it.

 Not saying a word, I sat on a chair and burried my face in my palms. It was my fault. Everything was my fault. But how did she possibly know about the kiss in the first place? And it suddenly hit me - the noises I heard. Someone definitely opened the door, it must've been her. But how am I supposed to explain why was I kissing another girl. Now that I say it like this it really sounds awful.

 I snapped out of those thoughts once the cabinet door opened.

 - Doctor, how is she? - Min Young asked quietly.

 - She needs lost of rest right now. Has she drunk anything before passing out?

 - Passed out? - Min Young couldn't hide her surprise

 - We were at a club and she went out... someone dragged her out, I think. - she looked at me suspiciously. The doctor looked questionable at me.

 - I .... haven't hit her or anything, I swear. - I brought up my hands infront of me defensively. - I wanted to talk to her because there's a huge misunderstanding between us right now and just when we were about to talk she fainted in my hands. That's when I rushed her here...

 - And you are? - the doctor kept looking at me with eyes full of doubt.

 - He is Jay Park, her boyfriend. - Min Young assured him, putting her hand on my shoulder as some kind of support.

 - Alright, mr Park. The girl is currently resting but as long as she wakes up, we need to make more analyzis. We are afraid that it might become more serious so we need someone to look after her carefully and to make sure she gets enough rest. Do you live togeter? - he looked at me.

 - Yes, we do. I'll take care of her. - I stated before Min Young could say the actual truth. She grinned at me but her look melted and she nodded.

 A little red button started twinkling and the doctor walked us into her room. She was just waking up when her eyes focused on us. Min Young immediatelly walked over to her and sat next to her. - Min Young. - she held her hand and smiled, her eyes looking dead tired.

 - Is that your boyfriend? - she pointed at me with her chin and my heart sank. - I've never seen him before.