Distraction

Make it through

 "Is 10 pm okay for you? If you think Jay would be mad at you for going to a club that late we better...."

  "No, it's fine. It's a Jay-off night, probably even a week so let's not be worried about him. I'll tell you everything when we meet." you cut off your friend Min Young in the middle of her sentence, hung up the phone and threw it aside, collapsing on the bed.

 "What exactly do you think you're doing?" you asked yourself. Making Jay jealous? Revening him? Or proving yourself that you were capeable of having fun without him? Or maybe all of those? You sighed deeply, letting those thoughts sink in. It was a sunny saturday morning and the moment you woke up, you decided that today was a day for clubbing. Luckily, your friend Min Young, who would sometimes come and sleep into your apartment when she couldn't get to her own, was always up for some fun. 

 Kim Min Young, a daughter of a very well-known business man, have been your best friend you couldn't even remember for how long. But despite of how rich her family was, money was the thing she cared about the least. The girl was warm-hearted and always gave her all for her friends. 

 After laying like that for awhile, you decided that it was finally time to get up and go on with your everyday life. After doing the same routines as before, including having a quick shower, doing your hair and choosing an outfit, you locked the main door as you walked out of the apartment to find something to wear for tonight. 

It took you a good 4 hours to find a nice dress - not too short, but also not too long for your liking. It hugged every curve of you so nicely and you finished your look by choosing nice black heels.

/ 22 pm /

 You heard the doorbell ringing and at that moment you thanked God that you started preparing for the night out earlier - Min Young came on time just when you were finished putting the eye shades. Giving yourself one last look at the mirror and nodding in approval as a hot young lady looked back at you, you opened the door. “Wow, look at yourself, you look stunning. I swear to god, if I weren‘t your friend and didn‘t know that Jay is your boyfriend, I would‘ve fallen for you.“ Min Young was definitely taken aback by how beautiful you looked. Considering the fact that you rarely went to any clubs, furthermore you never wore that short dresses, she must‘ve been really shocked. 

“Let‘s go if we don‘t want to wait for hours in the line at the entrance.“ you tugged at her arm after checking if the door was locked and walked outside.

 “Is that car yours??“ you almost yelled at surprise when you saw the luxorious vehicle being parked infront of the building.

“Yeah“ she sarcastically remarked and you knew where she was going, “Daddy felt guilty for not showing up at my birthday party so he bought it for me. That old bastard thinks things like that can be fixed so easily."
 It was always like that with Min Young. Her mother left her right after her birth so her dad had to take care for her all her life. I guess you could say it was an unexpected pregnancy since she never heard of her mom again. Min Young often asked herself what was the story behind all of that and really wanted to know but never had the courage to ask. You were the only person who knew the truth about her life though. Because of the high status her dad had at the society, people all thought she had everything and envied her about her perfect life

 Anyway, you decided not to tell her about what happened with Jay. You were going to, or at least try, to get him off your mind for awhile. This was your night and you were going to enjoy every part of it.

 It wasn't until few hours later, when you were having the time of your life. After consuming a couple of drinks, you felt comfortable enough to start dancing all by yourself on the dance floor. 

 It wasn't until few more drinks after that when you found yourself dancing with a guy whose name was unknown. You felt his face getting closer and closer when suddenly, he fell on the floor with his hand holding his cheek tightly. Not fully understanding what was happening, you felt someone pulling you by your hand and literally dragging you out of the club. The cold fresh air hit you and you got your mind cleared. It was Jay.

 Jay was standing infront of you. He has just hit a guy who was trying to flirt with you and mr Park did not look happy at all.

 

A/N: I had so many plans about that chapter so it was hard for me to choose in which direction in general I want this fic to go LOL. I kind of am not sure about this one to be honest;; tell me if you liked it or you thought it was too cliché! By the way, I thank you guys for subscribing and commenting that story, it means a lot! 

 (It's late here where I live & I'm supposed to be sleeping but decided to finish the chapter quickly and post it before bed. I'm going to re-read it tomorrow and edit the mistakes!! Sorry about that :c))