Chapter 4

Your secret is safe with me! Or not.

A/N: I didn't really proof read it so any mistakes please ignore it or you could tell me. The update was slow, blame it on a hectic month in school. And lastly, thanks for reading and I hope you will like it. It may be a bit too fast-paced btw. 


 

Eric shot Hyesung an impatient side glance. Sitting on the top of the stairs, Hyesung was laying his head against Eric's shoulder. Apparently without Eric's permission. Before he could even resist, Hyesung had already gotten a shoulder to cry on. And in return, Eric received a dampened sleeve. 

 

"Are you done?" Eric said impatiently. "Just get over it." Eric rolled his eyes and pushes Hyesung's head away from his shoulders. Hyesung sniffed and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. "It's easy for you to say," Hyesung whimpered. "You probably have been in countless of fight." Eric tsked. "You seem to be very fascinated about what I've experienced in my life." Eric said, tapping his slender fingers against his lips. "Then you wanna go out with me today in order to open up your eyes?" 

 

Hyesung creases his eyebrows. "What do you mean? Woah!" Eric, who was too excited to be answering Hyesung's question, pulled him up by his arms. Forcefully. For Hyesung had to rub his arm and he was sure that under his long sleeve, a discolored spot has appeared. Eric kicks open the doors, dragging Hyesung by the hand. "Don't you have lessons going on now?" Hyesung questioned. Eric looked back slightly, giving him a disbelief look. Right...Hyesung thought. Like he cares. 

 


 

 "pssssh!" Hyesung whispered loudly. "I can't afford to buy this clothes. They are all too expensive!" Hyesung stressed, stomping his feet. Noticing the saleswoman at his side, he quietly nods his head to her. Picking up speed, he quickly walks to Eric's side. "You never heard what I just said?" 

 

Eric casts Hyesung an irritable look. "I will pay for you okay. Stop being so whiny. Who in the right mind wouldn't be happy when someone is paying for them?" Eric said after seeing a look of disdain on Hyesung's face. Hyesung rolled his eyes. "You are seriously acting like a young master when you aren't even one." Hyesung scoffed. Eric threw him an side glare and fling a bunch of clothes onto him, causing Hyesung to flinch. "Just shut up and go try on these clothes." Eric said through his teeth, massaging his temples. 

 


 

"I don't like this outfit. They are all too flashy for my style." Hyesung whined. Fidgeting every now and then has become a norm for Hyesung. He really hates it. It is tight, the colours are bright and everyone kept staring at him. "You are going to pay for what you did to me!" Hyesung whispered, motioning his head up and down to indicate the agony (the clothes). Not long after saying that, a group of girls walking towards them kept staring at Hyesung, giggling as they walked past the two of them. They weren't even making any effort of suppressing their laughter. How rude Hyesung thought to himself. 

 

Meanwhile, Eric was oblivious to what was happening. More like he was trying to blend in to the environment, training himself to block out whatever Hyesung was saying. Somehow, he was a bit regretful for having brought Hyesung along. My buddies, I am so sorry for ruining your night for later. Eric thought, looking up to the sky, with his trademark puppy look face. Of course, that trademark expression was only seen by his close friends.... Till now!

 

"You should start making that face more often." Hyesung remarked, breaking Eric out of his trance. "It make you look much more handsome-er. Does that word even exist?" Hyesung asked, pausing for a few seconds before shrugging his shoulders. Eric gave Hyesung a weird stare. He sometimes just can't help but be enchanted with his enigmatic personality.

 

"Oh, were here!" Hyesung shouted. "Wait!" Hyesung tiptoed and whispered into Eric's ear. "Isn't this a hostess bar? Why did you bring me here for?" Portraying a smug look, "Didn't I said that I will give you a taste of what's my life is like since you show such genuine interest?" Eric said matter-of-factly.

"Over here guys! I hope you don't mind, but I brought one of my friends here." Eric waves his hands in the air, signaling his friends who were just across the street. 

 

Hyesung pouts, realizing that there is no way out. As Eric's friends got closer, he saw how mafia-looking they all were. Tattoos filled their bodies giving one the feeling that all of their body parts weren't spared from the inklings. Aren't we born in the same year? Hyesung thoughts and gives everyone the once-over and instantly felt so vulnerable. He felt like a kid next to them. They were all tough looking while Shin Hyesung's body was practically screaming "HERE COMES THE FEMININE BODY!" "Come on, Let's go in!" Eric tapped Hyesung on the shoulder, presenting him a smirk as if to tell him that he can read his mind.

 


 

"Another round please!!" Dong Woo, one of Eric's friends cried while clinging himself onto the hostess's waist. Eric was roaring with laughter, laying spread-eagle on the sofa, with one hand clutching tightly to a can of beer whereas Hyesung was sitting with his arms crossed. Scanning across the room, disgusts was filling him up with every second. "I am going to the toilet. Have fun disgracing yourself when I am gone." Hyesung shouted into Eric's ear. Barely missing a punch which fell midair.

Walking out of the room, relief rushed through him. He really can't stand any seconds in that room."How can girls exploit themselves like this. Don't they have any dignity?" Hyesung whispered to himself, displaying dramatic expression along the way.

 

Suddenlt, a guy appeared in front of Hyesung, causing him to jump. "Oh, excuse me." Hyesung clears his throat, waiting for the guy in front of him to move away. "Erm Mr..." Hyesung gently tapped the guy on the shoulder. "Can you please woa- !" Hyesung's back was pushed against the wall. Within minutes, his mouth was being invaded by that guy wet and smooth tongue. It was disgusting and Hyesung wanted to scream. He squirmed and tried to freed himself but the guy was too strong. The man d Hyesung with whatever places he could d, muffling his screams with his mouth. Hyesung's lips was bleeding from the guy's violent kiss. He felt sick and the first person he could think of was Dongwan. 

 

His tears roll down, knowing that deep down, Dongwan will never be able to save him from this ordeal. Just as Hyesung's legs was about to give out, he felt the guy being pulled away. He slumped down against the wall and was able to make out a faint image of Eric beating the guy. Grunts were echoing throughout the narrow hallway, making Hyesung felt much sicker. "Stop!" Hyesung said in the loudest voice he could made. "Just stop hitting him." Hyesung gasped, suppressing the urge to throw up. Eric didn't say a thing, his expression starts to harden. Grabbing onto the guy's collar, he beckoned Kim Tae one of few who are still sober. They exchanged a few short conversations and stared at the man with a chilling expression. Kim Tae without any delay, grabbed the guy's collar and dragged him out through the backdoor. 

 

 

"You okay?" Eric kneeled down and asked softly, gently pushing Hyesung's head into his chest, shushing him. "I... thought..you.. were dru-unk." Hyesung said in between his cries. "I  wasn't. You just assumed I did. Anyway, I saw that guy staring at you with leering eyes. I know that guy. He is famous amongst the hostess. They always complained about how violent he is and how erted he can be. At first when we went in, he kept following us. But after a while, I couldn't see him. I thought he had stopped following us. But then after you said you want to go to the washroom, I heard a faint scream. And when I went to check, I saw him forcing himself onto you." 

 

 

Eric wiped off the tears from Hyesung's face, cupping his face, his gaze softened " I know you wanted Dongwan to save you and I am sorry to take the place where Dongwan should be in. I am really sorry for not stopping this from happening when I could. I swear, I could definitely beat that guy to his death if you didn't stop me. Hey, stop crying now. I am here. The Best Fighter? Rings a bell? I am capable of protecting you from all sort of harms." Eric swipes Hyesung's fringe away from his swollen eyes. 

 

He sighs and pulled Hyesung into a warm embrace. Despite how tough Eric looks, at times like this, though it was really an unfortunate moment, Hyesung saw how caring Eric could be. Under the faint lighting, he was able to see Eric's sharp and handsome feature. Though he has been in countless of fight, his face was flawless. No signs of any fist-punching action. Hyesung closed his eyes, for it stings from all the crying and somehow, he felt his crown being kissed. It didn't emit any disgusting feelings. But more of like a kiss filled with love and warmth.