Chapter 3

Your secret is safe with me! Or not.

Update:Thanks for reading this fic ! Since I suddenly got inspiration, I thot I wrote it down. Thanks for the comments and subscription! Enjoy ^^ 


 

 

Slurp... SLURP!!! 

 

Hyesung twitched whenever he hear that loud slurping sound. He was sitting upright in his seat, cupping his ears with his hands. Rage burning in his eyes. 

 

 

"So erm," Dongwan coughed " Who's that sitting right in front of us, staring at us with a huge smile on his face?" 

 

 

Minwoo slowly turned to face Eric, before hastily turning back as Eric had waved to him. Seeing how rigid they were, Eric let out a soft, deep laugh and rested his head gently onto his interlaced hands. Mentally patting himself on his back for receiving such a good reaction. "That's Eric Mun, from that infamous dangerous school just a few blocks from ours. How did Hyesung know him? I don't know. But one thing I know is that nothing good will come out from being his friends or even worse, getting his attention." Minwoo shudders just thinking about what Eric could do to them. 

 

"Hyung, what should we do?" JunJin asked worriedly. He was scared to death. Oh why did i provoke him in the first place... JunJin whined to himself. And now I bet he is going to get his revenge...  "Should we make a run for?" Andy whispered. Kinda. For his whisper was loud enough as Eric perks his head up and was glaring intently at them. 

 

"Shhhhhhh!!!" Everyone at the table said, with one finger to their lips.

"He's here because of me. I'am the cause of it. So I would suggests that the rest of you go home while i talk to him." Hyesung said while ruffling his hair in annoyance. Dongwan looks toward Hyesung, resting his hand gently on Hyesung's hand. "Are you sure you will be fine? I don't mind accompanying you."

 

 

As much as Hyesung loved to, he can't agree. If Dongwan did accompanied Hyesung, it would be the end of the world for him. Their friendship would definitely be gone forever. This issue concerns Dongwan and Hyesung is determined to not let Dongwan knows about this. Hyesung shakes his head. " It's fine you guys can go ahead. Thanks for the..." Without finishing his sentence, Hyesung looks up and was flustered that his friends was already at the entrance of the cafe, waving their hands in the air.

 

 

Before he could blink his eyes, they had already disappeared. 

 

 

"Some friends..." Hyesung scowled. "I'm just going to sit back and do nothing when you've gone into some trouble in the future!" Hyesung shouts into the air, hands on his hips. Hoping they could hear him. Hyesung looks to the corner of his eyes and saw Eric looking at him with a satisfied look on his face. Did I mentioned that Hyesung wanted to punch Eric after seeing that arrogant look? 

 

"So what do you want?" Hyesung said through his gritted teeth, before throwing his bag onto the table. He dragged the chair from the table, slumping against the chair.  Not caring about the glare he is receiving from his surroundings. 

 

 

"What do you think I want from you?" Eric said nonchalantly, flipping through the pages of Hyesung's diary. Hyesung enlarges his eyes and immediately reaches his hands out, desperately wanting to snatch his diary back. But failed. For Eric was too fast. 

 

 

"Be my servant. Do what I want you to do. Never ever disobey me." Eric carried on, crossing his legs while doing so. Fixing his gaze at Hyesung, silence began to engulf them. As the seconds ticks by, the level of uncomfortable in Hyesung increases, making him squirm. "And?" An unsure look spreads over Hyesung's face.

 

Taking a deep breath, Eric said. "Only then will I considered giving back this," He waved the diary in front of Hyesung. "To you." 

 

 

All Hyesung could do was to stare helplessly at Eric, thinking that all his secrets would have already been read by that evil guy in front of him. What's more agonizing was that he even has to obey his orders when he has 'lost' everything. How did I managed to lost all my dignity in one day? And to this guy of all people.

 

 

Eric met Hyesung's eyes. A serious look was shown on his face. I have to keep this book till those idiotic bunch of people recognizes my superiority again. This doesn't have anything to do with him obeying me. Unconsciously, Eric smirked. Realizing he almost gave himself away, he quickly cover his mouth with the diary before Hyesung could see, "You can start by bringing me lunch tomorrow at 2 p.m. I'm having supplementary lessons." 

 

With that, he stood up and gently tap the diary against Hyesung's head. He held out a peace sign and coolly walked away. Seeing that sight, Hyesung could only moaned about his unforeseen terrible future.

 

 


 

 

"And so....so! This is... how you solved the question." Mr Lee, the math teacher said while dodging an incoming paper ball in between his explanation. 

"Now, moving on to the..."

 

"Yo!! You guys want to go to the club at night? I heard there will be many hot girls there!" A male student suddenly shouts, phone to his ear. Someone whistled, another cheered. 

"I'm in!! Eric how about you?" Eric looks up from phone and nodded. 

 

"Yah! You guys better dress nicely. I don't want anyone to embarrass me." The guy with the phone said. Mr Lee could only sighed. "A bunch of hopeless people..." He muttered. 

 

Meanwhile, as Mr Lee was busy complaining abut his class under his breath, Eric was staring towards the window dreamily. As much as I hate math, I hope the lessons will prolong. One may ask why. It's quite simple the reason. He doesn't have anything to do at home except for staring at a rectangular screen the whole day. Homework? As if he will do it.  Eric tilted his head to the right and smiled while seeing his friends discussing about what to wear for tonight. Thank god I've got plans tonight. 

 

Then, a growling noise could be heard. Instinctively, Eric's hands pats his stomach. That guy is taking so damn long. My classes has already started. Eric lays his head on the table and nuzzles his nose against his sweater, as the rumbling noise in his stomach continues. 

 

Bam! Crash!!! 

Everyone in the class sat right up, rushing to the aisle of the classroom corridors. Curious as to where the noise came from. "Everyone! Jun Ki and Tae Won are fighting really fiercely!" Everyone faces brightens up. Even Eric. Who one minute was so hungry he could die to now who is running to the venue of the fight. Making his way through the crowd, he saw the two guys fighting. One had a broken nose while the others has his ear torn halfway. Both faces were stained with blood. 

 

 

Being the top fighter in the school, he could see who were about to crumble. And just as predicted, the guy, Tae Won, who's ear was torn halfway, suddenly collapses and was having spasm on the floor. Foams forming in his mouth. Eric looked on indifferently. What a lousy fighter. "Get out of the way!" The principal of the school suddenly appeared. And behind him where two police officers and paramedics. "No fun..." Someone mutters. Groans of disappointment could be heard throughout the aisle. 

 

 

Without looking back, Eric slowly walked away when he heard a muffled cry coming from the staircase next to him. Not wanting to make much noise in order to not attract attention as it was the last thing he wanted on his mind, he quietly opens the door to the staircase and squinting his eyes in the dark, he could make out a slim figure whose head was burrowed in his knees, crouching in the corner. Raising one of his eyebrows, Eric makes his way towards the figure. Sensing that the figure didn't notice his presence, Eric kicks his feet, knocking him onto the ground. 

 

As the figure slowly sits up, Eric scoffed.  

 

"So instead of bringing me lunch, you are sitting here resting. Do you know how hungry I was?" 

 

"I..I'm sorry but I was on my way to you when I saw everyone rushing their way here and I was pushed along with them." Hyesung said in between his hiccups. "I didn't know that a fight was going on and I definitely didn't expect to see such explicit image..." Resting his chin on his knees, he looked at Eric teary-eyed. As if going to burst out into fits of tears without any warning. And true to that, Hyesung suddenly burst out crying. 

 

 

This was the first time Eric saw somehow being this fragile. Maybe it was because all of his surrounding people were all tough and always putting on a brave front. But not this guy. This guy right in front of him is currently crying his eyes out over a fight. Yes. It is gross. Yes, It is terrible. But crying because of that? That's a first for Eric. 

 

 

It was as if a force had pulled Eric's hand up, he pats Hyesung's head awkwardly but gently. Trying to calm him down. Whereas his free hand was gripping his chest hard. Was it guilt? Eric thought to himself. For letting Hyesung see such a sight? 

 

 

Eric don't know. But one thing he knows is that he will be having a blast with Hyesung's innocent heart. Eric look up to the corner of his eyes and smiled.