Chapter 2

Your secret is safe with me! Or not.

A/N: I hope you will enjoy this chapter. Thanks for subcribing and commenting :) 

I will probably update the other fics soon ~~


Hyesung has been glancing at JunJin every now and then, emotionless for the umpteenth times, causing JunJin to squirm after every few minutes. After having narrowly escaped from hell just now, he was about to go through another one. I'm the victim here. JunJin thought to himself exasperatingly. Why is Hyung so angry at me for?

 

It was as if Hyesung could read his thoughts, he doubles up the pressure on the wounds with a clean cloth, and JunJin could only winced in defeat. Feeling the atmosphere getting more and more tense, JunJin scan through the room, as if trying to find something interesting. Even though he has been to Hyesung's room countless time. 

 

"Ehem..." JunJin clears his throat, while casting a quick glance at Hyesung. 

 

"I thought you were going to stay quiet throughout the whole process." Hyesung looks up from his first-aid tending, with a smug look on his face. 

 

"I thought you were angry at me." JunJin said with the last word ending softly. 

 

"I am angry." Hyesung said while applying cream onto the wounds "But not only at you but at that delinquent kid as well. I mean like why can't they just behave properly. Does being a good student, not getting into troubles that hard for them? Even if they are being provoke," Hyesung then cast a side glance at JunJin, as if he was referring to him, which he was "can't they brush it off calmly and with sensible?"  

 

"And how is it that I provoke him?" JunJin sniffled. 

 

Hyesung scoffed and rolled his eyes, slapping the bandage onto the wounds. In return, JunJin yelped in pain. "Because you like to annoy people who aren't from prestigious school. And by the looks of his uniform, he definitely must be from the school that is notorious for  the amount of delinquent students they have. Do you know how dangerous students from that school can be?" 

 

JunJin shakes his head. "Didn't you read the news? Two of the students was involved in a fight with a seon-saeng-nim, causing him to land in a hosptial. He suffers a blow to his stomach and rumors were that he could only tremble in pain, waiting for others seon-saeng-nim to rescue him, while the class looks on, laughing."
 

JunJin widens his eyes, and shakes his head vigorously, trying to get the 'scary' image to disappear in his mind. Hyesung, seeing how JunJin trembles like a lost kitty, pats his head and assured JunJin that if that guy ever beats him up again, he would come to his rescue. Hearing those assuring words, JunJin immediately pulled Hyesung into a tight hug, bursting out a chain of thank you. 

 

"Yah! Get away from me!" Hyesung growled, pushing JunJin's head away from his body with his arm stretched out. " I don't like skinships!"

 


 

"There a biology test this coming Friday. Please revise as I expect no failures." Moans were heard throughout the class. And to think they could look forward to Friday without any stress about tests. "Class dismiss." 

 

 

Minwoo got up from his chair and starts to shove thick biology books into his bag, sighing. "Tests. Tests. Tests. Didn't the school proclaimed that the maximum tests they would give us in a week is only 3? With this upcoming tests, it has already exceed the limits. Right Andy-ah?" Andy, who was actually 1 year younger than Minwoo but could skip a level due to his exceptional grades, nodded his head enthusiathically. 

 

 

"Hyesung-ah, do you want to have lunch with me, Andy JunJin and Dongwan later?" Minwoo asked while packing his bag, waiting for an answer. But nothing. 

 

 

"Hyesung-ah? Are you listening to me?" Minwoo spins his body towards Hyesung's direction to find him lying dead on the desk, snoring away. Andy without any hesitation, violently shakes Hyesung awake. Hyesung groans and groggily sits up right.  

 

 

"Did you just came back from hell?" Minwoo, said with a hint of laughter in his voice. "Your panda eyes is getting darker and darker and you look like someone whose spirit is out of the body" Hyesung, in response, fakes a smile before he glares at Minwoo. The reason for him being so tired was that he has been up since last night, trying to find his most precious diary. His first thoughts was that what if someone took his diary and read about his darkest secrets. Argh I shouldn't have listen to Minwoo to put my photo on the first page. You could say he was in doldrums, for his beautiful memory of Dongwan was all in that book. 

 

 

"Isn't that good?" Andy suddenly said. Minwoo turns his face towards Andy with a questioning look on his face "You don't need to wear sunglasses whenever you go out. The dark panda eyes can help block harmful sunlight out of your eyes. Just like a cheetah." Minwoo bursts out into fits of laughter, whereas Andy was trying to keep a straight face. 

 

 

"Yah!" Hyesung snaps. "That's not funny! Do your want to die?" Hyesung hissed, glaring at them. Before Hyesung could say another word, a student came into the classroom. "Hyesung-ah, someone wants to see you at the front gate." 

 

 

Hyesung nodded towards him, and without any moment to spare, he raises his fist directly in front of Minwoo and Andy, bursting out strings of profanity. Minwoo closed his eyes and said while smiling "Ahh... And people says he has the voice of an angel." As Hyesung was busy giving Minwoo and Andy death threats, he did not noticed the worried look that the student has had on him throughout the journey to the front gate. 

 


 

"What's taking him so damn long to come?" Eric growled. He hates waiting, but he thought to himself that he would make that kid pays for making him be the laughing stock of the school. Word got out today during lesson that he lost to a kid who was slimmer and weaker looking than him. And the people who once looked up to him as being the greatest fighter ever, now sneer at him for being a weakling. Eric clutched his fists tightly, trying to suppress the anger boiling in him.

 

 

"Who wanted to see me again?" A voice brightly asked. Hearing that, Eric's face broke into a broad smile. "That would be me. Hyesung-ah." Eric raises his hand and walks from behind the pillar, towards Hyesung. Beaming as he was doing so. It was obvious how Hyesung felt about Eric, for a look of disdain was spreading on his face. But his disdain soon turned into agony when he noticed Eric starts to swing a book in the air. His book to be exact. 

 

 

"I hope you don't mind." Eric smiled "But I've read all of the contents in the book." 

 

 

Hyesung widens his eyes and shouts "What?!" Without thinking clearly, he charged towards Eric like a bull charging towards a red flag. However, Eric is THE BEST fighter in school after all. It was obvious that he can dodge such amateur punch. As Hyesung was getting closer and closer, he grabbed Hyesung's fist swiftly, locking them in his hands. He then pulled Hyesung towards him. 

 

 

Hyesung felt scared. He saw the expression on Eric's face as he locked his fist. He has a devilish aura radiating out of him. A grin he didn't know could look so evil. As the scene was playing out, all the other students could only watched in silence as they all know who Eric was. How scary he can be. How dangerous he was. 

 

 

Eric then moved his face forward, with his lips just beside Hyesung's ears.

 

 

 

"Don't worry." Eric whispered, laughing softly "Your secret is safe with me." Eric paused before saying "Or not." He shrugs his shoulders, casting an evil smirk at Hyesung, who could only glare back helplessly.