Hurt

Forgotten

Goo Family's Mansion

08.00

 

Inhye sits on the chair while her aunt stands in front of her with her hand crossed. “A scandal?”

Inhye shakes her head. “Aniyo. It was just a date.”

Her aunt snorts at Inhye’s answer. “Just a date? Goo Inhye, dating an actor won’t make the stock price rise!”

“The stock price rise because of that scandal yeobo.” Her uncle corrects his wife.

Inhye’s aunt let out a sigh. “Just don’t hurt him. He’s a national sweetheart.”

“Aunt Jihye,”

“Hmmm…”

“I’m cutting the circle.”

“You what?”

“I think I will try to leave the Chaebol circle my friends and I made. We have to learn to get along with different people while learning to run the company. Aunt, I’m in.”

“Just don’t faint when you think of the company matter.” Aunt Jihye smiles and hugs her niece tight, follows by her husband. “Teletubbies hug!!”

 

“Inhye-yah! Kris comes to see you darling!”

It’s ten in the morning she has just taken a nap when she hears her aunt says Kris name. “Tell him to go upstair!!”

“Ok, Uncle and Aunt will leave for work, see you at dinner!”

 

“I’m here.”

 

Kris stands in the doorway with his arms crossed. Inhye grins and waves her hands at Kris. “Good morning superhero!”

“What??”

“You know, ‘Midnight Shadow.’ That’s great! You help people!”

Kris smiles and approaches Inhye. “That’s the only way I can think of. Last night I beat some guys and threw them to jail after I had some fun.”

“Really? That’s fun to you?”

Kris nods as he throws himself to the bed. “How was your date? I tried so hard to not beat Soohyun the moment I saw his face. Why you date a loser like him? I can protect you, you know that.”

“If I date you, it’s about time to see you treat me the way your devil wants to.”

“I can handle it.”

“You can’t.”

“Soohyun is not your boyfriend, right?”

Inhye nods. Kris grins and in a flash he holds Inhye’s hands. She tried to warn Kris, but she knows he wouldn’t let her go that easy. “Come on! Respect my choice Kris!”

“You’ve hurt me enough! It’s my turn. At least I’ll do what I did few years ago.” He smirks. “You’ll feel guilty.”

“No, Kris please…”

Kris kisses Inhye roughly as if he tries to her. But it was only a long kiss. He releases her hands with panting breath. Inhye bites her lower lips and throws Kris her pillows. “Why you have to do that! Why You can’t let me go! Why it has to be me? WHY?!!”

“Then I’ll ask you the same question, why it has to be you?”

 

“I’ve been standing in the doorways for about two minutes.” Jongin says as he closes the door. He frowns at Kris as he walks towards Inhye. “What the hell you’ve just did Kris Wu?!” he asks as he tries to calm her. “It’s okay I’m here.”

“She didn’t push me away when the first time I did it.” Kris chuckles. “She didn’t push me away when she was your girlfriend.”

“Who cares? What I saw was you tried to molest her! Why you did it?!”

“I want to have her, dominate her. I want her so bad that I could do something worse that what I did.” Kris says.

Jongin confused with how Kris behaves and talks. “What happened to you?”

“Ask your ex girlfriend.” Kris says. “Tell him, Inhye.”

Inhye shakes her head. “Kris, leave me alone!”

“No tell him!”

“I Don’t Want To!” she cries! Kris stuns. “Please just leave us alone. I’m sorry for what I did. If I deserve what you’ve just did then maybe you are really hurt by what I did. I’m sorry Kris.” Inhye says between her sobs. Kris gulps. His anger replaced by his weak and soft heart. He approaches her, but Jongin blocks his way. “Leave her alone.”

“I’ll call you I promise.” Inhye says.

Kris walks outside her room, escorted by Jongin. He feels bad about what he did, and he seems regret for making Inhye cries.

Jongin back to Inhye’s room and still puzzled by what Inhye and Kris talks about. “Why you promise him that you will call him?”

“I tried so hard to push him away, and he got what he wants.”

“Why you try to hide something about Kris from me?”

“It’s better for you to don’t know what’s going on. My relationship with Kris is more problematic than ours.”

“Why?”

“I know something he and his family hide for years.”