Car Fight

Forgotten

“Where did you go last night?”

Jieun asks Jongin the moment she enters his car. She glances at Jongin, but he doesn’t answer. “Tell me!”

“Hangout with my highschool friends.” Jongin answer without looking into her eyes. She frowns. “That woman… where did you take her?”

“My penthouse.”

“Why she comes when we’re about to get married?? Does she want you back?”

“You don’t know what happened, Jieun.”

“Then tell me!”

“I don’t want to talk about it right now!”

“Never mind. I’ve asked Kris oppa.”

Jongin steps the brake and stares at her. “What? Kris?”

“You never talk about your past. He told me everything oppa! She betrayed you! She ruins your friendship! She left you at your wedding!”

“Never talk to Kris I beg you.”

“Why? Because he will tell you everything you won’t tell me?” Jieun asks. “You should tell me everything oppa, I’m your fiancée.”

“Jieun, there are things that I’m not ready to tell you.”

“Oppa, jebal… I’m your fiancée.”

“That won’t change anything.”

“But I’m…”

Jongin cuts her words. “Yes you are my fiancée, Jieun. You’re right! But please understand me. It’s a bit hard for me to talk about Inhye.”

“Great! You still love her!”

Jongin closes his eyes and take a very deep breath before he “She has just back from a long comma. Six years of comma. That happened on our wedding day after we run away from our own wedding. WE RUIN our own wedding. I’m so happy to see her. She’s not just an ex girlfriend, she’s my best friend. And she’s different from you. She has no friends. Her parent doesn’t raise her the way your parents do.”

“That’s because she acts like a b*tch!”

“That’s because she dated me! I was popular, girls like me, I date her, her friends left her, my sisters made it worse, and she only has me and my friends. I really hope that you can get along with her.”

“We can’t, oppa. We’re completely different.”

“At least she can get along with Dara Noona now.”

“SHE WHAT?!”